Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God knows I’m not one to defend Brummy, but being a floor up it’s probably easier to sleep in their room when their ill so you can keep an eye on them / get to them quickly / generally just hear them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I guess I’d want it to be me not Dad, especially as I don’t need to be up and out in the week x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just can’t get my head around it all. I completely understand why she wants someone to be with her as she is still young and being sick is horrible, but I would want to be the one there comforting. She just has it so easy! She doesn’t do bedtime routine, housework is minimal from her side and then when kids are sick he does everything again! Maybe this is just jealousy talking haha

Reactions: 7
When my kids are ill, they sleep in my room (not my bed) just so I can keep an eye on them x

Reactions: 2
Why does it make a difference which parent is there to comfort the child if they are sick in the night? I am rubbish with sick (makes me throw up) and no sleep, my husband would definitely be better to sleep with my children if they were sick and my children would be just as happy with them. However we are lucky to have got them to 10 and 13 without any sickness bugs!!

• Wow
Why does it make a difference which parent is there to comfort the child if they are sick in the night? I am rubbish with sick (makes me throw up) and no sleep, my husband would definitely be better to sleep with my children if they were sick and my children would be just as happy with them. However we are lucky to have got them to 10 and 13 without any sickness bugs!!
It doesn’t really, but if you have been following these threads its just one of a long line......

Reactions: 6
How on earth have you managed that?! I'm so jealous!

• Haha
Armageddon wouldn’t keep me away from my 8 year old If he was sick not sure I’d sleep in his room as that’s never how we have rolled in this house but I’d be there within seconds
I suppose because they’re up in the loft it’s different but I’m puzzled why Mickey was the one to sleep with Erin and not babs? Next we’ll be told she can’t sleep on the sofa bed due to her bad back and numb leg!

When mine were sick my husband used to sleep downstairs on the sofa and not even help as he didn’t want to catch it and end up off work sick!

I suppose because they’re up in the loft it’s different but I’m puzzled why Mickey was the one to sleep with Erin and not babs? Next we’ll be told she can’t sleep on the sofa bed due to her bad back and numb leg!

When mine were sick my husband used to sleep downstairs on the sofa and not even help as he didn’t want to catch it and end up off work sick!
But Mickey doesn't sleep in Bab's bed anyway. This is their usual sleeping arrangements: Babs and Ethan in her bed and Mickey in either Erin or Ethan's room. So I don't get the point of her post, other than to yet again highlight that Mickey does all the parenting in that house and that she prefers to share a bed with her son than her husband.

Reactions: 11
All credit to her really, she’s managed to create a situation where he does pretty much everything- I’m amazed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many pumpkins? I watched the autumn tat decorating. I mean I like a pumpkin. I have 2. But now I don't want to put them out.

• Haha
But Mickey doesn't sleep in Bab's bed anyway. This is their usual sleeping arrangements: Babs and Ethan in her bed and Mickey in either Erin or Ethan's room. So I don't get the point of her post, other than to yet again highlight that Mickey does all the parenting in that house and that she prefers to share a bed with her son than her husband.
what a good point I hadn’t thought of it like that that’s prob because I’ve been awake since 4.30 lol

Reactions: 4
I thought her new thing was moaning about how she does everything and then asking her followers for tips on how they find balance with housework. From what I see Stephen does absolutely everything. It’s just another example of her saying anything she can to drum up engagement but then completely contradicting herself by sharing her actual life. I can’t believe people are so enamoured by Stephen’s eyelashes that they miss all of the inconsistencies in what she says and shares.

Reactions: 14
Maybe Erin is a bit of a Dads girl 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think its sweet he is comforting his little girl. So many men are absolutely useless in these situations. Vomit ain't exactly pleasant! Shes still only little no harm in being their for your children when they are unwell.
I also thought Brummy was semi normal on her stories this morning....😏

Maybe Erin is a bit of a Dads girl 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think its sweet he is comforting his little girl. So many men are absolutely useless in these situations. Vomit ain't exactly pleasant! Shes still only little no harm in being their for your children when they are unwell.
I also thought Brummy was semi normal on her stories this morning....😏
I would say she probably is. My mother is a narcissist. Whenever I was ill as a kid, I always wanted my dad over her.

Reactions: 4
For me it’s the fact she made a song and dance last night about how she’ll need to put the phone down to look after her girl then this morning says she did nothing all night and it was Stephen once again who did all the work.

Being a single mum myself when my daughters been sick it’s always been me on my own. To comfort her while trying to clean whatever she’s puked on at the same time. I’ve never had the option to tag team with her dad.

that makes sense I guess dad doing it all is very alien to me

All credit to her really, she’s managed to create a situation where he does pretty much everything- I’m amazed.
I’d be jealous if I thought the rest of her life was worthwhile

Last edited:
So rather than spend the day with Erin who has been poorly she's buggering off shopping again. Probably do a 'boys autumn clothes haul'. Nothing will get in the way of her posting daily on instagram. She's ridiculous..as is her outfit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.