Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brummy clearly reads here, given the inspirational quotes and messages on her stories today. Bore off, babs.
Exactly. She makes out her Manager reads here to screenshot anything untoward for the Police! But he's hardly likely to tell her everthing he's reading is he? That's how she gives herself away that she's reading here 24/7.

Not watched it but she's saying her latest vlog talks about how they budget for Christmas. Budget?! Is she having a laugh. Those kids of hers are spoilt rotten. They've also had about 5 holidays this year so I hardly think they have to budget for anything and I'm sure her latest AD's for Matalan, Aldi and Lidl will pay for their xmas presents.

Stop trying to make out you're relatable babs. You're not at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she post the pumpkin pic on her stories yesterday with the original poster credited, and now she’s just sharing it as she pleases on her grid with no credit?

I guess she can’t copy Louise Pentland’s Olay and parenting posts so she’s had to just steal someone else’s photo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Here’s an idea for your takeaway dance on Friday Babs, get your pumpkins and go shove them somewhere
You. Are. Welcome 👍👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly. She makes out her Manager reads here to screenshot anything untoward for the Police! But he's hardly likely to tell her everthing he's reading is he? That's how she gives herself away that she's reading here 24/7.

Not watched it but she's saying her latest vlog talks about how they budget for Christmas. Budget?! Is she having a laugh. Those kids of hers are spoilt rotten. They've also had about 5 holidays this year so I hardly think they have to budget for anything and I'm sure her latest AD's for Matalan, Aldi and Lidl will pay for their xmas presents.

Stop trying to make out you're relatable babs. You're not at all.
Her “manager” doesn’t read here. SHE does!

Here’s an idea for your takeaway dance on Friday Babs, get your pumpkins and go shove them somewhere
You. Are. Welcome 👍👋
Most action she will have had in a while!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her “manager” doesn’t read here. SHE does!
Does she even have a manager? It took her ‘manager’ so long to post out her mugs (6 weeks-ish?) that it made me wonder if Brummy was doing it between marathons of real housewives and YouTube. I mean, he doesn’t seem to have much else to do, so I don’t know why the mugs took so long to be dispatched.

Reactions: 5
Does she even have a manager? It took her ‘manager’ so long to post out her mugs (6 weeks-ish?) that it made me wonder if Brummy was doing it between marathons of real housewives and YouTube. I mean, he doesn’t seem to have much else to do, so I don’t know why the mugs took so long to be dispatched.
Weren't they dispatched a couple of days after she came back from Disney? Hmmmm....🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That link to a donation page for coppafeel
She’s donated £20 !!!! That’s it the tight Git 😡
I’ve just finished a 12 hour shift but an hour later than I should’ve....n I see she’s been in the bath 3 hours ago so 6pm ?? Are not most mums feeding kids their tea and doing homework or spending time with them or housework? N how she can be tired for bed at 8pm when she’s been sat on her arse all day watching tv 🤷🏻‍♀️
N Stephens working so she’s alone tonight ... thought she slept with Ethan but she’s starfishes in bed watching tv ... which is it ? She’s sooo irritating !!

Reactions: 17
Been lurking on here a little while as was sick of bm2 bullshit but really felt the need to post about the Aldi video. I shop in Aldi and completely budget all my food shopping and it really got hit a nerve just seeing them and their entitled kids running round shoving things in the trolley with absolutely no regard for budget.
Even if I didn’t budget to the extent I do, what example does it set to kids that they can just have whatever they want? When BM was saying ‘choose a treat’ when they’d already had water bottles and books etc thrown in the trolley! Anyway rant over! 😂

Reactions: 17
That link to a donation page for coppafeel
She’s donated £20 !!!! That’s it the tight Git 😡
I’ve just finished a 12 hour shift but an hour later than I should’ve....n I see she’s been in the bath 3 hours ago so 6pm ?? Are not most mums feeding kids their tea and doing homework or spending time with them or housework? N how she can be tired for bed at 8pm when she’s been sat on her arse all day watching tv 🤷🏻‍♀️
N Stephens working so she’s alone tonight ... thought she slept with Ethan but she’s starfishes in bed watching tv ... which is it ? She’s sooo irritating !!
Stephens (I'm assuming) been out all day at work, had to put the kids to bed and is working again tonight, meanwhile lady muck is in the bath at 6pm?! 😱

• Wow
Imagine being an ‘influencer’ and deciding to make it your job. The penny then drops that you have to post *every single day*
The pressure must be immense

btw- it really irritates me now she’s started to use ‘Yanno’ like Louise

Reactions: 9
Imagine being an ‘influencer’ and deciding to make it your job. The penny then drops that you have to post *every single day*
The pressure must be immense

btw- it really irritates me now she’s started to use ‘Yanno’ like Louise
That seems to be where it's gone wrong for her. It was ok as a sideline, but as her full time, this is my career, this is my life, it's gone to tit.

Reactions: 8
That seems to be where it's gone wrong for her. It was ok as a sideline, but as her full time, this is my career, this is my life, it's gone to tit.
Because she hasn't got enough to say and isn't creative enough to generate the content. She almost felt excitable announcing Erin's bug because something out of the ordinary had happened. Tag me in pictures of your sick buckets though? 🙄

Reactions: 11
her latest blog was full of revelations! she had an accident! she was a bit sad! she lies in bed everyday because she’s sad! (she still does that now she’s happy but ok hun) she went therapy! SHE TURNED 40! omg i never knew babs had therapy and turned 40, this is brand new information! was there any point in even writing it? i only read it for reference then came on here 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry if I sound like a witch but her latest post has pissed me off. I just feel she's so entitled and wants to jump on the "mental health bandwagon" she has no idea. None at all. I wish my problems were as simplistic as ones I'd created for myself on some ridiculous social media channel and being sad that not everyone worships me.
Also I genuinely think it's so unhealthy having all these random strangers saying "you're amazing" however many times over. It's weird, they don't know her she doesn't know them. Feeds her already huge ego massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry if I sound like a witch but her latest post has pissed me off. I just feel she's so entitled and wants to jump on the "mental health bandwagon" she has no idea. None at all. I wish my problems were as simplistic as ones I'd created for myself on some ridiculous social media channel and being sad that not everyone worships me.
Also I genuinely think it's so unhealthy having all these random strangers saying "you're amazing" however many times over. It's weird, they don't know her she doesn't know them. Feeds her already huge ego massively.
Totally agree with you ... just so ungenuine ... it’s mental health awareness week not all about Emma week ... and posting the video again about trolling ? And also she stays in bed / sloths on the settee all the time not just at the start of 2019

She'll take the criticism as long as it helps one person? So if the huge pay cheques from Aldi, Matalan, Lidl, Dunelm etc dried up you'd still be here would you Babs?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the aldi haul first thing I’ve watched in ages one question

who else in the universe looks for autumn coloured sprinkles ?

• Haha
Oh here we go...sat in her car doing stories about a message that has upset her..just like all the other vloggers who’ve done a ‘poor me’ rant 🙄

This moan is entitled relatable. She’s obviously just done the school run (in the car..why does she moan about it raining if they’re not walking?) then got back in the car and checked her DM’s which is bizarre as she’s told us her Manager checks them? 🤔

Someone sent her a message saying her having private therapy is not relatable so she says she can’t please all of her followers and if they don’t like it unfollow!

She says that she went to the Dr about her mental health and even phoned the Samaritans yet in a vlog about going to the Dr the Dr told her to take some vitamins! He never told her she was depressed or had mental health problems. That was a bandwagon she jumped on and her story keeps getting exaggerated. She originally paid for private therapy to help her stop being an embarrassment at functions. It was all to help her gain more work..AD’s etc as certain brands wouldn’t work with her.

So she went from that reason to the trolls and this thread making her have a breakdown fully clothed in the shower blah, blah, blah.

She’s an insult to people who suffer real mental health problems 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.