Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rather than spend the day with Erin who has been poorly she's buggering off shopping again. Probably do a 'boys autumn clothes haul'. Nothing will get in the way of her posting daily on instagram. She's ridiculous..as is her outfit!
At least she’s spending time with Ethan...I mean if one kid is ill we don’t all stay at home miserable, one of us stays home and one takes the other kid out x

Reactions: 2
What on earth is with the filming style of that latest vlog?! The camera work is horrendous - is it just so she can use her voiceover mic? Shocking.

Reactions: 3
At least she’s spending time with Ethan...I mean if one kid is ill we don’t all stay at home miserable, one of us stays home and one takes the other kid out x
My point is. She's not taking Ethan out. She's taking him shopping to buy his autumn wardrobe so she can then do an autumn kids clothes haul. It's all about her 'job' and not about being a caring mother.

Reactions: 6
Who in their right mind d actually wants to see what other people’s sick buckets look like? What a bleeping weirdo.
I guess, anything for engagement right!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She's put a "you suck" on a pic of Ethan?! Surely this is just to get a reaction here?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m all for not spending a fortune on designer etc for kids but mine always look presentable. That poor boy in joggers, socks n sandals while she spends half her life banging on about her wardrobe online....

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m all for not spending a fortune on designer etc for kids but mine always look presentable. That poor boy in joggers, socks n sandals while she spends half her life banging on about her wardrobe online....
I thought that earlier, particularly as they had forecast heavy rain for today. I know it was probably his choice but come on! Bit of bloody common sense! 😏

Reactions: 7
Asking to be tagged in pictures of people’s sick buckets...she is literally scraping the bottom of the barrel for content now isn’t she? Or is that scraping the bottom of the sick bucket?! I think her time in the sun is done.

Reactions: 11
So she was so ill with her period she couldn’t do the takeaway dance ( yay!
) but recovers to go shopping for her tat ( disguised as a trip for clothes for Ethan hope she bought him some trainers ) fair enough taking him shopping but how about then something he’d like like the pictures or the park ? N I tended to get my kids clothes without them at that age easier to take back than drag them 😂
Plus she’s well enough oh n so is Erin luckily for her to go to the pubquiz ... I thought this weekend was a weekend to spend with family Cos she’s normally so busy working 😆
But it’s ok she’s coming home to take over daddy duties in a few hours ( after bedtime ??)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After reading on here that Erin shouldn’t go to school tomorrow after being sick then today she’s suddenly better 🤔 She will definitely be at school tomorrow as otherwise what will babs do? I mean it’s so difficult for her working full time and trying to juggle the childcare? 🙄 I expect Mickey will have to take the day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After reading on here that Erin shouldn’t go to school tomorrow after being sick then today she’s suddenly better 🤔 She will definitely be at school tomorrow as otherwise what will babs do? I mean it’s so difficult for her working full time and trying to juggle the childcare? 🙄 I expect Mickey will have to take the day off!
If Erin was last sick Saturday night before bed, then she wont be 48hrs clear of an "incident" until the same time Monday night, so yes, definitely expect her to be moaning tomorrow or for Stephen to be off!!

Reactions: 10
I thought that earlier, particularly as they had forecast heavy rain for today. I know it was probably his choice but come on! Bit of bloody common sense! 😏
My 5 year old wanted to wear his crocs out today in the pouring rain and I just didn't have the energy or the inclination to try to talk him out of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is anyone else sick of the overuse of ‘praise be’? Everything is ‘praise be!’

‘Praise be...I got dressed today!’
‘Praise be...Asda ran out of veg so I can still feed the kids potato waffles with no guilt!’
‘Praise be...Mickey and I haven’t had to have sex for six years!’

It. Drives. Me. Crackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s been struggling to think of ideas for the dance so had to stage an intervention (period) to draw it to a close. I reckon they’ll go out next week for tea then the dance will never be mentioned again.
If she had a proper job then, I admit, all hats off to her as she has a home life where her husband genuinely pulls his weight. That’s surely what we all strive for?
What gets me is she doesn’t understand what an easy life she has, is hyper self centred and has lost ALL perspective about life. It is all about her. She’s not really living her life, she’s one step removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or is anyone else sick of the overuse of ‘praise be’? Everything is ‘praise be!’

‘Praise be...Asda ran out of veg so I can still feed the kids potato waffles with no guilt!’

Omg me too I literally can’t stand her saying it anymore!!!!!!!!! Driving me insane!!

Reactions: 5

It's almost as unfunny as always being rabid. And the open mouthed 'mwaaa' face she does when she's about to show something she things is exciting. I'm sure you know the one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many pumpkins? I watched the autumn tat decorating. I mean I like a pumpkin. I have 2. But now I don't want to put them out.
Those pumpkins would have cost a fortune there, I went took the photos and then bought the pumpkins from Aldi, sooooo overpriced at that farm, she clearly has more money than sense, yet she buys Erin’s school shoes from Asda, crap parenting priorities!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.