Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's she getting "loads of messages" about her husband's stubby lashes?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s a fookin doormat , he seems to be a nice enough bloke just needs to grow a pair cos she pans him at every opportunity......now my and the OH love a good giggle but if I plastered his face all over social media he’d be livid, let alone moan about him all the time

Reactions: 10
Her latest boomerang with the gold face mask on is enough to give anyone nightmares lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She never has a day off Instagram. She’s literally on it from the moment she wakes up until she goes to bed. Any outing with the kids is recorded for her grid. What a sad way to live.

I follow Organised_Motherhood who never shows her kids or husband, never posts once her kids are home from school and rarely posts on the weekends.

Brummy seems to live her blogging lifestyle 24/7. Even when her daughter is sick she’s still posting. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She never has a day off Instagram. She’s literally on it from the moment she wakes up until she goes to bed. Any outing with the kids is recorded for her grid. What a sad way to live.

I follow Organised_Motherhood who never shows her kids or husband, never posts once her kids are home from school and rarely posts on the weekends.

Brummy seems to live her blogging lifestyle 24/7. Even when her daughter is sick she’s still posting. 🙄
That’s so true even when West Midlands police told her they were going to catch us all she still came on to warn us

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God, shes not the healthiest looking specimen is she?! Im 40 soon and really hope im not looking as rough🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some how she manages to make the post about Erin being sick about her and mention she was naked! It would of taken 2 seconds to grab a towel and cover yourself up!

Reactions: 11
Some how she manages to make the post about Erin being sick about her and mention she was naked! It would of taken 2 seconds to grab a towel and cover yourself up!
I was disappointed Erin didn't vomit all over her whist she was in the bath!

I bet if there's any further vomit, it will be Mickey having to clean it up not babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So her daughters sick so she goes on instagram to tell everyone. Why would you do that? Just why??? Just look after your child and put down your freaking phone!!!!

Reactions: 16
I thought the same thing! 😂 There is literally nothing notable about his eyelashes at all. WHO are these people!? Or person, it’s was probably just one person and his name was Stephen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So her 8 year old is sick, what parent sleeps in their room??? She can surely call out if she is sick??? And brummy didn't do anything! She had a full night's sleep with ethan? Weird AF. God knows why she made Stephen sleep in Erin's room? Doesn't Erin know where the bathroom is? Or vomit in a bucket next to her bed like the rest of the universe?

Reactions: 13
So her 8 year old is sick, what parent sleeps in their room??? She can surely call out if she is sick??? And brummy didn't do anything! She had a full night's sleep with ethan? Weird AF. God knows why she made Stephen sleep in Erin's room? Doesn't Erin know where the bathroom is? Or vomit in a bucket next to her bed like the rest of the universe?
8 is still only little really. Being sick is horrible, maybe she just didn’t want to be on her own.

Reactions: 15
Armageddon wouldn’t keep me away from my 8 year old If he was sick not sure I’d sleep in his room as that’s never how we have rolled in this house but I’d be there within seconds

Reactions: 8
Are the kids rooms on a different floor or is a standard two floor house? My son's 6 and suffers migraines, I don't sleep with him when he's rough but I do leave our doors open and my bedroom is next door so there quick but if he was on a different floor I'd stay with him.

And Stephens eyelashes are horrible! All clumpy like he had been crying!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.