Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times has she mentioned that photo with Gary Barlow 🙄

How much make up has she slapped on to go to the Harvest Festival? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times has she mentioned that photo with Gary Barlow 🙄

How much make up has she slapped on to go to the Harvest Festival? 🙈
Badly overdone the eyebrows again. Wish someone would gift her a makeup lesson so she doesnt look like a drag artist. 🤡

• Haha
So she ended up sitting on the floor at harvest festival. How will she get up without the 7 dwarves to help her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You get a lot of people saying oh how do you get time time in your day to come on tattle and slag off people you don’t know
Is it just me that has adopted BM2 as a piss buddy and has a look to see what crap she’s posted whilst on the crapper? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she never have a period the other times she danced around like a bellend cos this feels like a bandwagon that she dreamt up at the last event she attended.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ she’s unbelievable! Didn’t Louise post something the other day about talking about periods being TMI or not and now she’s uploaded a post about EXACTLY the same thing!!! She’s a actual embarrassment! She just copies everything no originality whatsoever!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely this embarrassing dance is her job, her brand, her life, it takes 5 minutes and she does f all else at home so I don't see how a period is an excuse for a day off. Get a grip babs.

Reactions: 8
Poorest excuse ever 🙈 she was fine at Matalan cutting the ribbon 😉 and bubbly on her stories and fine to go to the harvest festival 🙄.

Did she seriously eat that whole cake and is now having takeaway? 🤮

Can’t believe she wrote her super plus tampon might fly out due to a heavy flow 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she wrote her super plus tampon might fly out due to a heavy flow 🤮
[/QUOTE]

Yep. She. Did. Bab 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
I hate this your periods get worse after 40. Since when was she the spokesman for all over 40 women and their periods? I’m 43 and mine have actually got better.

Reactions: 12
I hate this your periods get worse after 40. Since when was she the spokesman for all over 40 women and their periods? I’m 43 and mine have actually got better.
Mine have got worse at 45 but I still work heavy shifts on a ward.

So if she does the dance each week....how has the period never stopped her before? 🤔

Reactions: 12
Surely this embarrassing dance is her job, her brand, her life, it takes 5 minutes and she does f all else at home so I don't see how a period is an excuse for a day off. Get a grip babs.
That may be, but I for one am relishing the break! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm hating defending her but mine have been so much worse literally since the start of this year and I was 41 in June, bloody awful !

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Long-time lurker, first time posting. There have been about 1000+ times that I have wanted to post about how misleading her posts and stories are and how infuriating she is with her content that constantly contradicts itself. About how she wants privacy for her children but posts details and pics of them every day. About how she's "afraid" of trolls but posts pictures of herself naked in the bath that will live on in cyberspace for eternity. About how she's a "Disney vlogger" but her vlogs are useless and just show her face and her outfits. But I have to post now about her new-found "body positivity" niche. It is so tone deaf and off. She has no idea what it means to really be body positive and she forgets that the term includes people of ALL shapes and sizes—those that are underweight (from illness or eating disorders for example) too. There are people out there that WISH they could get themselves to eat a piece of cake. It's NOT about being a bit bigger and being happy your body was able to have children. It's so triggering—what about all those women who strive for body positivity but are also experiencing infertility. She. Drives. Me. Crazy.
I think you’re confusing the ‘body positive’ movement and general ‘body confidence’.

Body positivity is a movement started for and by (on the most part, black) fat activists to campaign for the fair treatment of fat people with regards to jobs, healthcare, equal human rights.

Body confidence is a broader term encompassing everyone and how we should all strive to feel great about ourselves no matter the size or shape, big or small.

One thing I’ll give Brummy is that she’s (as far as I’ve seen) careful to not confuse the two things as body positivity is not really for her, being a socially accepted straight sized, white, able bodied woman.

There’s lots online about the true body positivity movement which is really interesting and highlights how fat women are marginalised still in a way that smaller women are not.

Realise this is totally OT but I feel it’s important to mention 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Yep. She. Did. Bab 🤮🤮🤮
[/QUOTE]
Roll on a few years when she starts her peri menopause - not sure I can bear to think of what she’ll be like then. She will just LOVE all the fuss & attention she can milk from that one. Stephen & the kids had best book themselves into a Travel Lodge for a few nights a week to escape the carnage 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.