Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked like they were giving toys away and had an Xmas theme? Not sure why they wanted to listen to a 41 year old vlogger with a fantastic rack ? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So at the start of Louise’s vlog today of her party she makes reference to Emma being invited but she already had other plans...because doing the takeaway dance in your dressing gown counts as plans these days...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So at the start of Louise’s vlog today of her party she makes reference to Emma being invited but she already had other plans...because doing the takeaway dance in your dressing gown counts as plans these days...
Her plans were obviously that ‘inspirational speech’ yesterday in Bracknell where she took the whole fam as they’re all in love with each other and can’t bear to be apart 🙄

Reactions: 4
Her plans were obviously that ‘inspirational speech’ yesterday in Bracknell where she took the whole fam as they’re all in love with each other and can’t bear to be apart 🙄
The party was on Friday night though...I find it odd that Brummy would pass up the opportunity to mingle with the Gleam lot and get featured in Louise’s vlog 🤔

Reactions: 9
And Bracknell to London is not far at all. Less than an hour on the train. Or jump on the train to reading which is 5-8 minutes and then the fast train to Paddington which is about 25 minutes. And it’s only £20 off peak.

Reactions: 5
The party was on Friday night though...I find it odd that Brummy would pass up the opportunity to mingle with the Gleam lot and get featured in Louise’s vlog 🤔
They obviously had to leave early yesterday morning to get to Bracknell so she couldn’t have gone to London for the party as she probably wouldn’t have been able to get drunk (even though she only has one drink these days 🤔).

All that counselling to help her be able to attend high profile events going to waste 😉

Reactions: 6
Just noticed a vid that I can't be arsed watching where it looks like she's buying crap to go Disney AGAIN!!! These trips must be sponsored...why keep returning and why keep shopping for the same trip? Whats wrong with the stuff she bought the last 4 times? She's really weird and exposing her kids seems ok as long as she gets the views and ££££

Reactions: 3
And Bracknell to London is not far at all. Less than an hour on the train. Or jump on the train to reading which is 5-8 minutes and then the fast train to Paddington which is about 25 minutes. And it’s only £20 off peak.
She had the kids with her though as that event yesterday was toy themed and they were giving out freebies. I mean she could have gone to the party and stayed in London and Mickey and kids meet her there but it’s obvious she couldn’t have attended that party without giving in to the drink, so that wouldn’t have gone down well doing her presentation yesterday with a massive hangover! She’s nearly achieved her longed for 100k followers and is getting more ‘big brand’ deals so obviously can’t risk it all now for her BFF who helped her get there!

She says it was a ‘big’ conference she spoke at. She’s praising her kids for getting involved and helping promote coppafeel. Thinks she’s copying Louise Pentland again who always bigs up how lovely Darcey is!

In this mornings stories it looks like she’s wearing the same outfit she travelled in yesterday?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watching her haul video.
So. Spirit Jerseys. We all know they are overpriced jumpers, I couldn't justify spending £60 odd quid on a jumper but the plain ones I think are ok. She's brought 2 horrible ones, which you'd never wear outside of Disney, but it would be too hot to wear them at Disney World. She obviously has more money than sense!

Reactions: 8
"#WINNINGatparenting". Like it's a big competition. Bore off brummy.
They’re not winning though when she says they’re always fighting with each other!

Another load of expensive tat she bought in Disney 🙄 those overpriced spirit jerseys look hideous.

She paid 25 dollars for that beaker as she calls it? Mickey paid 20 dollars for that stitch mug. 17 dollars on an Xmas tree decoration. 23 dollars on a book. 40 dollars for a T-shirt! Then loads of pins and other crap. She’s got more money than sense. But apparently they work hard for it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Have to say I’m a sucker for a Spirit Jersey, but I only buy them when I have 30% off at Disneyland Paris because I refuse to pay full price for them 😂

Reactions: 1
I noticed her Disney vlogs have averaged around 20K views (although one has 30 odd K) but the Poundland back to school vlog has 45 K views!

Hmm..how come she’s not taking part in the Matalan 5K run with Mark Wright etc who are running in the Alder Hey pj’s and trying to get in the Guiness Book of World Records? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched the haul video. It was all about her and Erin. Why didn't ethan get a jumper? Is even something the same value? He was barely mentioned apart from to say he didn't do a ride. Oh and that he caused a scene cos he didn't want a sword. I bet he didn't, but she wants to make it more than it is

Poor boy. I'll adopt him and he can come live an anonymous life where people value him.

Reactions: 11
I noticed her Disney vlogs have averaged around 20K views (although one has 30 odd K) but the Poundland back to school vlog has 45 K views!

Hmm..how come she’s not taking part in the Matalan 5K run with Mark Wright etc who are running in the Alder Hey pj’s and trying to get in the Guiness Book of World Records? 🤔

I think this says a lot she is not good a disney vlogs at all. We watch loads and hers are just awful

Reactions: 10
So she goes on a family overnight stay Cos she’s been working every weekend 🤯this I find puzzling doing what ?
But ... this am she’d rather stay in the bed and her kids go swimming with their dad
Lazy cow and defo spending quality time with them there Emma 🙄

Reactions: 16
Could have done the matalan charity walk but the Mark Wright meet and greet/ store opening was job done and now onto something else which she can endorse/ get money/ disney blag! She could have at least modelled and tagged the family into the matalan pjs and wished them well on the sponsored walk. I even saw Denise Welsh on Twitter wearing her pjs trying to drum up more support for the sponsored walk together! She doesn't think of the long game and just a bit of work here and there! Next promo will be for gi fletcher, interspersed with pumpkins! 😴🎃☕

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.