Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I bet she just makes Stephen use the cheap stuff because she's an awful controlling twit.
He probably only gets to touch nice toilet paper when he's wiping her backside.
urgh I think that’s worse, I have a thing about toilet paper my mum drilled into me it was one of the things u never went cheap on

Reactions: 6
I hadn't watched her last three vlogs as had just got bored but I put them on while I was cleaning yesterday. Is it just me or has she ramped up the irritating singing her sentences and putting her hand under her chin? She's like a different person to when she started vlogging as she's so over confident and it's not attractive. That Disney haul was ridiculous - the amount of times it was 'and then I got this, and I really wanted this and Stephen bought me this'....it's like watching a teenager. What grown woman - mother of two - comes back from Florida with a suitcase of crap for themselves and collects the pins for their own pin board. She came across as beyond pathetic. Her love of Disney is clearly coming from the fact they worked with her before and she has her eye on future freebies. I found her so irritating to watch on a level I didn't used to. Tone it down Bab.

Reactions: 17
It’s the stick everything in a frame I don’t understand. And if making a pin boards surely that should be the children. Pinning and sticking their favourite memories. Not what she wants them to remember.

My children sound very ungrateful when I say this but they have been to Florida and Disney/universal many times but if you ask them favourite holiday they all say beach holidays in Cornwall or Devon. I got a bit obsessed with feeling like I must take them to Disney and we must go to x y z places as everyone else seems to. I was a member of a forum that was very competitive. Luckily we could afford the expensive holidays and everything else to keep up but I know of others on the forum that couldn’t afford it and a few got into debt and a few it damages their mental health feeling like they couldn’t keep up and couldn’t even begin to compete.
Instagram has become like the new forums. The difference is with the forums. I actually made some genuine friends. Some I have gone on to meet and some who I’ve never met but we speak often and know that in a time of crisis they are there at the other end of the phone or on messenger. Someone to speak to who is kind and supportive and I hope they feel the same way about me.

Brummy must lack real friendship groups. You know those people that you can call at any time of the day or night. Or those that you might not see for months but when you do see them it’s like you were never apart. She needs to get her confidence from somewhere and it would appear that hers is trying to fit in. Trying to be the one who has it all. I’m not envious of her or her lifestyle. I feel sad that at her age she still feels this need to keep up.

Reactions: 11
It’s the stick everything in a frame I don’t understand. And if making a pin boards surely that should be the children. Pinning and sticking their favourite memories. Not what she wants them to remember.

My children sound very ungrateful when I say this but they have been to Florida and Disney/universal many times but if you ask them favourite holiday they all say beach holidays in Cornwall or Devon. I got a bit obsessed with feeling like I must take them to Disney and we must go to x y z places as everyone else seems to. I was a member of a forum that was very competitive. Luckily we could afford the expensive holidays and everything else to keep up but I know of others on the forum that couldn’t afford it and a few got into debt and a few it damages their mental health feeling like they couldn’t keep up and couldn’t even begin to compete.
Instagram has become like the new forums. The difference is with the forums. I actually made some genuine friends. Some I have gone on to meet and some who I’ve never met but we speak often and know that in a time of crisis they are there at the other end of the phone or on messenger. Someone to speak to who is kind and supportive and I hope they feel the same way about me.

Brummy must lack real friendship groups. You know those people that you can call at any time of the day or night. Or those that you might not see for months but when you do see them it’s like you were never apart. She needs to get her confidence from somewhere and it would appear that hers is trying to fit in. Trying to be the one who has it all. I’m not envious of her or her lifestyle. I feel sad that at her age she still feels this need to keep up.
The last time she made those frames she spent her 'working day' making hers and then the kids had to actually ask if they could have one too. She's unreal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sweet Jesus her latest IG photo of her stood holding her dress up!!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a actual embarrassment!! Biggest attention seeker ever!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Given her love of Disney, and that her last holiday was booked via Thomas Cook you would think that she would say something this morning to offer support to staff and families. But no instead instead she’s lifting up her dress and flashing her crotch 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Her newest IG post is just so unnecessary like there’s a million ways she could show how grateful she is to work from home without flashing her underwear...

Reactions: 8
The amount of second hand embarrassment I feel for her is off the scale!

Reactions: 12
I hadn't watched her last three vlogs as had just got bored but I put them on while I was cleaning yesterday. Is it just me or has she ramped up the irritating singing her sentences and putting her hand under her chin? She's like a different person to when she started vlogging as she's so over confident and it's not attractive. That Disney haul was ridiculous - the amount of times it was 'and then I got this, and I really wanted this and Stephen bought me this'....it's like watching a teenager. What grown woman - mother of two - comes back from Florida with a suitcase of crap for themselves and collects the pins for their own pin board. She came across as beyond pathetic. Her love of Disney is clearly coming from the fact they worked with her before and she has her eye on future freebies. I found her so irritating to watch on a level I didn't used to. Tone it down Bab.
Only watched a bit as she was so annoying 😂 bit was it $25 dollars for a mug and $23 for a plastic cup 😳 I was so shocked id never spend that...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So wearing chub rub shorts while you lay around in bed on your laptop is a sign of success now? You made it Bab!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where on earth did she get this wearing high tops with dresses and skirts look from? She looks like she is so trying to be on trend but looks ridiculous. I think I have seen more of her crotch than I have my own, and as for the close ups, enough to put anyone off their breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish she'd stop bleating on that she started her career in PR and was so bad at it. It's like she wants to come across as some Bridget Jones type....PR is exactly what she does now - PR of herself.
All of her content is so tired, predictive and repetitive. It's just dull when you've followed for a while.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.