Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how our babs makes out she’s speaking at a big blogger conference. BlogonUK doesn’t even have 5k Twitter followers, is held in a pretty small hotel, and is promoting how it’s ran by bloggers for bloggers (charging £55 a ticket!!).

Except the “bloggers” that are running it is just one blogger who also has a website design business, oh and she lives just down the road from BM2.

So you’re basically going to your mates over-priced sales pitch babs?

Its basically the modern day tuppaware party!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s just down the road from me. Like literally. I’m on a new build estate less than 10 minutes from that hotel.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else thinks she puts on a phoney lispy accent ? it really grates on me but can’t articulate what i mean very well !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I love how our babs makes out she’s speaking at a big blogger conference. BlogonUK doesn’t even have 5k Twitter followers, is held in a pretty small hotel, and is promoting how it’s ran by bloggers for bloggers (charging £55 a ticket!!).

Except the “bloggers” that are running it is just one blogger who also has a website design business, oh and she lives just down the road from BM2.

So you’re basically going to your mates over-priced sales pitch babs?

Its basically the modern day tuppaware party!
This isn’t true 😂 Laura who runs it lives in manchester?

Reactions: 1
This isn’t true 😂 Laura who runs it lives in manchester?
Well the only one I can see promoting it / had anything with her name against it was Zoe Corkhill who is a blogger and website designer 🤷‍♀️ Can’t say I spent too long looking though 😊

Reactions: 1
Well the only one I can see promoting it / had anything with her name against it was Zoe Corkhill who is a blogger and website designer 🤷‍♀️
Ahh maybe. Don’t know her but I followed Laura she’s called tiredmummyoftwo who created the whole thing. She seems alright tbh very normal and not a try hard unlike this one

Reactions: 3
Anyone else thinks she puts on a phoney lispy accent ? it really grates on me but can’t articulate what i mean very well !
Yes! Zoella does it too! They think they sound cute with the fake lisp but they sound utterly stupid and try hard. Always bugs me too! Same with Emily Norris' baby voice that she does when she speaks to Matt. Vom.

Reactions: 3
Stop putting your hand under your chin it looks weird!
The only person I’ve seen do this other than Brum is Adam Hatten who is a Disney Youtuber. I’m sure she’s picked it up from him. He seems to do it when he’s being bitchy and then uses it in a “gotta love me” kinda way.

I always think you can see the moment Brum realises her arm has been there an abnormal amount of time! She tries to be natural and then ends up flicking her hair before putting the arm back lol #bellend

Edited to fix where I appear to be channelling BM2 with spelling 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest grid post says that she, Mickey and the two kids are ‘four humans’ ‘madly in love with each other’. It makes them sound like they are all in a relationship together (obviously I know they’re not). It is SO ODD. I love my kids and I am in love with my husband. I am not in love with my kids and they aren’t in love with me.

Reactions: 17
Her latest grid post says that she, Mickey and the two kids are ‘four humans’ ‘madly in love with each other’. It makes them sound like they are all in a relationship together (obviously I know they’re not). It is SO ODD. I love my kids and I am in love with my husband. I am not in love with my kids and they aren’t in love with me.
I also don't understand the need to share how much she loves her children daily. Tell them, I couldn't give a tit.
Maybe she's just reminding herself after the endless complaining about the most trivial parental responsibilities 🙄

Reactions: 12
Louise also did a load of thank yous and shout outs from her party on stories today and absolutely no mention there of Brummy....v interesting!

Reactions: 9
So two other family vloggers got invited to Louise’s party but brummy never... interesting

I think Louise is keeping a distance from her as she’s seen how she become. Embarrassing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.