Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people’s comments are what scares me the most, I’m starting to wonder how many accounts this women has...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So firstly tonight’s dance NO, just NO and I’m sorry but Erin looked completely unnatural doing it
And secondly, did Emma’s invite to Louise’s party get lost in the post looool

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ, of all the images I didn’t need in my brain, stephen changing her tampons is probably top of the list! 🤮 eurgh just wear pads and don’t tell thousands of people about it brb I’m off to clean my brain with bleach
I'm out of the loop... Mickey changes her tampons?!?!?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I really try. It to comment on kids but Erin is such a lovely girl and this video is awful. She looks awful the unsmiling face. That’s actually quite an upbeat song and other dancers I’ve seen to it have been full of fun and people laughing. Not sullen faced and miserable looking.
Emma do what the heck you want to do but stop involving your daughter and making her look so bad. Poor kid.

Reactions: 15
There is a of thought that goes into the pulling your tights up to your tits photos apparently🤷‍♀️. Making yourself look like a twit benefits her thousands of followers and pays the #dollah for all her many many holidays. But, important to remember, she has stayed authentic to her part time teaching past🙄🙄.
My eyes hurt from rolling them so much👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And whats with all the guilt about working weekends? Thousands of parents work weekends through necessity. Why should they be made to feel bad for that fact? When she "works" weekends its generally for some event not exactly at the coal face is she? Absolute bell end.

Reactions: 17
Her tone of voice is so annoying.
I love a brummy accent usually but I find it really hard to watch her videos and hear her voice.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.