Brummy Mummy #10 Give the girl a break she’s clearly cooking dem waffles over candle flame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could have done the matalan charity walk but the Mark Wright meet and greet/ store opening was job done and now onto something else which she can endorse/ get money/ disney blag! She could have at least modelled and tagged the family into the matalan pjs and wished them well on the sponsored walk. I even saw Denise Welsh on Twitter wearing her pjs trying to drum up more support for the sponsored walk together! She doesn't think of the long game and just a bit of work here and there! Next promo will be for gi fletcher, interspersed with pumpkins! 😴🎃☕
All this autumnal BS from these vloggers is going my head in.... 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her Instagram post has filled me with rage. She's pretending to gush about her kids but it's just about how amazing she is. Bragging about speaking at a 'big conference', thinking she's the world's best parent even though she complains about every aspect of the role (other than the cute and fun stuff) and then tops it off by mentioning her cracking tits. She's absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her Instagram post has filled me with rage. She's pretending to gush about her kids but it's just about how amazing she is. Bragging about speaking at a 'big conference', thinking she's the world's best parent even though she complains about every aspect of the role (other than the cute and fun stuff) and then tops it off by mentioning her cracking tits. She's absolutely vile.
The top and bottom of it is, she's a knobhead and doesn't give two fucks about her kids...or 'Stephen' 🙄

Reactions: 10
I bet Brummy LOVED being lumped in with Zoe in Louise’s 10 year party invite disclaimer. That’s a bit awkward. I’m also wondering how Lara Joanna Jarvis was at the same event as Brummy but also still made it to Louise’s party. Am I missing something?

Reactions: 8
Emma bab your racks not that great . Talking about dem puppies at every opportunity won’t make them stop descending further south

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So they went to bicester village on the way home. Looks like they ate in the soho house restaurant which isn’t cheap.
Wonder what designer goods she brought to make herself feel more worthy?

Reactions: 5
I am currently watching the Stacey Dooley programme about the Saccone-Jolys. I have never watched any of their content and I don’t intend to 😂 but, it just struck me how intrusive all this vlogging is. Always stopping to film or take photos before they go out for the day. I feel so sorry for ANY child brought up in this way. To them it is normal but it really is not normal is it? Once it’s on the internet it’s there forever. I just don’t know how they can live like that it’s horrible.

Reactions: 14
I am currently watching the Stacey Dooley programme about the Saccone-Jolys. I have never watched any of their content and I don’t intend to 😂 but, it just struck me how intrusive all this vlogging is. Always stopping to film or take photos before they go out for the day. I feel so sorry for ANY child brought up in this way. To them it is normal but it really is not normal is it? Once it’s on the internet it’s there forever. I just don’t know how they can live like that it’s horrible.
It's awful.
Everyone's going to take pictures or little videos of their kids if they're doing something cute or you're doing something you want to capture and keep.
Theres absolutely no benefit to anyone to take daily OOTD pictures with children or post them doing ridiculous dance routines. It's not a memory to keep, its blatant explotation because it brings mindless morons with creepy comments as if they know their children.

I have to admit that I do like her pumpkin mugs. I love autumn as it’s my favourite season so the second I can break out the autumn stuff and Halloween things I am all over it. But honestly she needs to stop buying mugs!! She has more mugs than I’ve had hot dinner. I thought it was a quirk when I first discovered her but it’s out of control. I honestly have 5 mugs and that’s it. [emoji23]

Reactions: 8
I have to admit that I do like her pumpkin mugs. I love autumn as it’s my favourite season so the second I can break out the autumn stuff and Halloween things I am all over it. But honestly she needs to stop buying mugs!! She has more mugs than I’ve had hot dinner. I thought it was a quirk when I first discovered her but it’s out of control. I honestly have 5 mugs and that’s it. [emoji23]
Obviously a few people have commented that they liked some mugs she owned and she made it her 'thing's like candles, Disney and whatever else she can cling to for content.
Could someone please tell this awful woman that buying lots of mugs/cadles/tat is not a substitute for having a personality. "Disney is my thing". Really!? All the things in the world you could be passionate about and all you have is f%&king Disney!? What a sad, wasted life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No. It’s weird. She buys them to photograph them for Instagram. It’s wasteful. A mug collection is not a personality.

Nobody has that much cupboard space.

• Heart
No. It’s weird. She buys them to photograph them for Instagram. It’s wasteful. A mug collection is not a personality.

Nobody has that much cupboard space.
Who needs cupboard space when you can renovate your garage into a mug storage facility #relatable #justanormalmum.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please tell me this isn’t actually happening 😂 I did unfollow a while ago
It happened. It has an office in there and a load of shelving for all her mugs. Just what every working mum needs. I dont know how many times I've come home from a 13hr shift on a busy ward just to go into my garage and carefully choose which fall themed mug I'll use for my hot coca.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.