Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen Brooklyn's latest photo? I'm surprised at the pose!!
Is there some one-upmanship going on here?

IMG_20210930_005158.jpg

IMG_20210930_005147.jpg

Ye

Yep bit raunchy! 🤣 I watched the YT vid- he’s 27. Wonder if he is Mormon? I wouldn’t be surprised if they get engaged in the not too distant future with him being older and Bailey almost being married!!! As absolutely mad as that is to me 😂
It’s weird cuz in his 10 dates in 10 days video, it says he’s 21 :unsure:

Reactions: 3
I saw it. So the people that found out the date where right.
Well it was not hard! They've put a public website up with a date on it 😂

In the insta stories I saw her in a 3 different dresses, and they had a helicopter to take them to the honey moon I think. A bit much?

Reactions: 6
Well it was not hard! They've put a public website up with a date on it 😂

In the insta stories I saw her in a 3 different dresses, and they had a helicopter to take them to the honey moon I think. A bit much?
Yeah haha. From what I saw it was a lot. Wonder if they will do this for every child

Reactions: 2
Look if my parents were that rich I'd probably want extravagance too but oh my god, the more I see of this wedding, the more terrifyingly expensive it looks. Even those flowers at the alter alone would've been at least a few thousand dollars

Reactions: 5
that is def not a temple wedding dress! Curious about if she will stay mormon now that Asa isn't.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they got married in the temple . Also I’m not really sure how religion works but could they both just stay the religion they are? She looked amazing! Loved her dress

I don’t think they got married in the temple . Also I’m not really sure how religion works but could they both just stay the religion they are? She looked amazing! Loved her dress
Mormonism is a strange one. You cant enter the temple unless baptised, so Asa wouldn't even be able to step foot in there. They also think that all mormons get their own planet when they die and live together for eternity; I wonder what religion they will raise their kids with.

Mormonism is a strange one. You cant enter the temple unless baptised, so Asa wouldn't even be able to step foot in there. They also think that all mormons get their own planet when they die and live together for eternity; I wonder what religion they will raise their kids with.
To be fair, a planet of ones own sounds great right now 😂 The world is on fire, would love a new planet. Seriously though I haven't done much research on Mormonism but it sounds a bit surreal.

To be fair, a planet of ones own sounds great right now 😂 The world is on fire, would love a new planet. Seriously though I haven't done much research on Mormonism but it sounds a bit surreal.
Surreal? dont you know Jesus went to America? lol ;)

I highly doubt they went the Temple route. To even enter a temple you need a recommend which takes a lot of work, I doubt Asa did that. The majority of his family wouldn't have been allowed to attend, they seem like big family people so that wouldn't fit them. Of course, they could've done a ceremony in the temple and then a wedding/ring ceremony after but they've never mentioned that so probably not.

I don't think Bailey is a very devoted Mormon anyway, a Mormon marriage wouldn't fit her lifestyle or aesthetic. All the McKnight girls wear "immodest" clothing like bikinis and crop tops which are big no's to the LDS church. Once married you must wear "garments" under your clothes which is essentially Mormon underwear that stops you from wearing immodest clothing (look them up lol). I doubt Bailey would vibe with that. I'm assuming Bailey will either leave the LDS church after getting married or just not practice at all.

This is all I've learned from a bunch of ex-mormon and current mormon youtubers I watch so apologies if some things are wrong but this seems to be the way where they live!

Reactions: 3
I highly doubt they went the Temple route. To even enter a temple you need a recommend which takes a lot of work, I doubt Asa did that. The majority of his family wouldn't have been allowed to attend, they seem like big family people so that wouldn't fit them. Of course, they could've done a ceremony in the temple and then a wedding/ring ceremony after but they've never mentioned that so probably not.

I don't think Bailey is a very devoted Mormon anyway, a Mormon marriage wouldn't fit her lifestyle or aesthetic. All the McKnight girls wear "immodest" clothing like bikinis and crop tops which are big no's to the LDS church. Once married you must wear "garments" under your clothes which is essentially Mormon underwear that stops you from wearing immodest clothing (look them up lol). I doubt Bailey would vibe with that. I'm assuming Bailey will either leave the LDS church after getting married or just not practice at all.

This is all I've learned from a bunch of ex-mormon and current mormon youtubers I watch so apologies if some things are wrong but this seems to be the way where they live!
Didn’t know that about garments! How strange! Yeah I really don’t see them as a super strict family so maybe they will just continue as they are. Have to say I found all the planned and rehearsed dances (Bailey and her dad, asa and groomsmen) to be a bit cringey and juvenile. It’s like they invite everyone to their wedding and then like “watch me watch me dance” 😬 but each to their own. Where I live if people did that it would be a laughing stock

Have to say I found all the planned and rehearsed dances (Bailey and her dad, asa and groomsmen) to be a bit cringey and juvenile. It’s like they invite everyone to their wedding and then like “watch me watch me dance” 😬 but each to their own. Where I live if people did that it would be a laughing stock
I've never seen a choreographed groomsen dance. I could get past a cringey father daughter dance but the whole collection of cringe dance routines kind of killed me. I agree, if anyone did anything similar where I live, they would never live it down

Didn’t know that about garments! How strange! Yeah I really don’t see them as a super strict family so maybe they will just continue as they are. Have to say I found all the planned and rehearsed dances (Bailey and her dad, asa and groomsmen) to be a bit cringey and juvenile. It’s like they invite everyone to their wedding and then like “watch me watch me dance” 😬 but each to their own. Where I live if people did that it would be a laughing stock
The garments are literally bit white shorts and tshirts, from your elbows to your knees!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.