Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else just not like her dress? After all the hype with the videos, I was expecting something way more extravagant than what she wore!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else just not like her dress? After all the hype with the videos, I was expecting something way more extravagant than what she wore!
Really? Oh I absolutely adored her dress, so elegant and gorgeous! I’m not a fan of massive dresses but I think it’s very much the same style as the ones she was trying on in the video

Reactions: 6
Really? Oh I absolutely adored her dress, so elegant and gorgeous! I’m not a fan of massive dresses but I think it’s very much the same style as the ones she was trying on in the video
it was much nicer than i was expecting

It’s a nice dress but I don’t personally like off shoulder sleeves, it would drive me up the wall :D

Reactions: 1
I personally loved the dress but wasn't a big fan of the veil or mainly just how it sat on her, it was super high on her head and looked kind of costumey to me, like something you'd wear to a bachelorette. It took away from the look for me and I much prefer the photos without it and just with a tiara. From the back it was pretty though

Might be a stupid question, but does anyone know the first time B&B/CGH actually confirmed or mentioned their Mormonism? Or was it something that was assumed??

Might be a stupid question, but does anyone know the first time B&B/CGH actually confirmed or mentioned their Mormonism? Or was it something that was assumed??
I think it's always been part of their vlogs, going to church and going to BYU

I wasn’t a huge fan of the wedding dress or the rehearsal dress. But that corset / off the shoulder look isn’t me anyways.
I liked the bridesmaid dresses.
The whole wedding looked almost too grown up for them but maybe I’m still thinking for B&B as 16 year olds.
I’m also wondering why Shaun didn’t walk Bailey down the aisle.

I’m also wondering why Shaun didn’t walk Bailey down the aisle.
Bailey spoke about this a while ago, she felt it would be unfair to Mindy and Brooklyn if only Shaun walked her down because they all meant an equal amount to her. But also didn't want all 3 to walk her down the aisle so they all discussed it and decided that she'd walk herself down. Shaun was really supportive of it surprisingly.

I thought Bailey’s dress was gorgeous and she really did look like a beautiful bride. I understand her reasons for walking herself down the aisle but I was sad to not see Shaun at herside.

How long do we think it’ll be until there’s a pregnancy announcement?

So glad I found this thread, I have so many thoughts about this family.

I started following them on YouTube when they first had Cute Girls Hairstyles. Mindy would always be covered in her outfits, wearing vests or long sleeve tops under low cut clothing, never wearing anything revealing. That seemed to change when they moved from Utah to Texas I think.

I find them a strange family. Like others have mentioned, they claim to be LDS but don’t follow a lot of it. The bikinis, clothing options and the photos B&B share. The ones someone posted a page or so back of Brooklyn and Dakota are pretty intimate, especially for people claiming to be saving themselves for marriage. I think Rylan must feel different to the others. Didnt see go off to a boarding school before the pandemic and said she didn't want to be on videos as much? Mindy seems to push them quite a bit with their education, doing extra classes and graduating early. The girls must feel under so much pressure.

The wedding looked really lovely I thought, the bridesmaids dresses were beautiful and I liked Bailey’s main dress, but the evening one with the lightup shoes made her look like a little girl.

Did anyone spot Shaun’s comment on the photo of Bailey and Asa in the sea? Lots of emojis about conceiving a baby on the honeymoon. I agree with other posters on this thread, it won’t be long until they announce a pregnancy, likely orchestrated by Mindy.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Shaun's comment on one of Bailey's honeymoon pics? He posted this "✈ ☀ 🏝 👩🏻‍❤👨🏻 ✈ 🏡 📆 👶🏻???"

So cringy! What is M and S's obsession with Bailey's sex life and grandkids.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Very cringe!
B&B have pubically shared numerous times that as part if their faith they were/are saving themselves for marriage. I bet Mindy gave Bailey a full rundown of what to do on the wedding night 🤢.

• Sick
So glad I found this thread, I have so many thoughts about this family.

I started following them on YouTube when they first had Cute Girls Hairstyles. Mindy would always be covered in her outfits, wearing vests or long sleeve tops under low cut clothing, never wearing anything revealing. That seemed to change when they moved from Utah to Texas I think.

I find them a strange family. Like others have mentioned, they claim to be LDS but don’t follow a lot of it. The bikinis, clothing options and the photos B&B share. The ones someone posted a page or so back of Brooklyn and Dakota are pretty intimate, especially for people claiming to be saving themselves for marriage. I think Rylan must feel different to the others. Didnt see go off to a boarding school before the pandemic and said she didn't want to be on videos as much? Mindy seems to push them quite a bit with their education, doing extra classes and graduating early. The girls must feel under so much pressure.

The wedding looked really lovely I thought, the bridesmaids dresses were beautiful and I liked Bailey’s main dress, but the evening one with the lightup shoes made her look like a little girl.

Did anyone spot Shaun’s comment on the photo of Bailey and Asa in the sea? Lots of emojis about conceiving a baby on the honeymoon. I agree with other posters on this thread, it won’t be long until they announce a pregnancy, likely orchestrated by Mindy.
What was the whole thing about Rylan going to boarding school? They never once mentioned it and now she’s back!

What was the whole thing about Rylan going to boarding school? They never once mentioned it and now she’s back!
I’m sure it was mentioned, around 2019ish. Someone asked where Rylan was, Mindy said either in a vlog or instagram story that she was at boarding school in a different state, then came back around the time the pandemic started.

I don’t know how to link, but a vlog on CGH uploaded 15 Jun 2020 title starts ‘Rylans home…’ description says she was at an out of state boarding school. I remember being surprised when I watched this as I hadn’t realised she had gone anywhere!

I get the feeling Kamri will be under pressure to date soon, and I also get the feeling Brooklyn is under pressure to get engaged by the time her estetician course finishes.

Very cringe!
B&B have pubically shared numerous times that as part if their faith they were/are saving themselves for marriage. I bet Mindy gave Bailey a full rundown of what to do on the wedding night 🤢.
I cringed so badly at Baileys run-down of the wedding day and the last pic of her in the hotel bed with the caption “and the rest is private 😏”. Like, 🤢🤢! Way to basically tell everyone you had sex!
I’m sure she’ll be wanting to have a baby soon, especially since it seems like Brooklyn is in line to be engaged soon (even though Dakota is a whole other issue!) but Ass is still in university and has 1-2 more years and then, I think he mentioned wanting to go to med school? That’s a lot on top of a baby!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.