Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is actually a new thread started in Guru gossip!
Actually i was seeing her Pinterest boards, and even i didnt like that style, it felt a bit too old for her age
Her style is too sheer and even her wedding decors are way over the top floral. (Personal opinion!)

So their photographer also made an engagement video, and i personally felt it was better than Kamri's video, but their engagement was idk so staged it had no raw emotions just faking.

Reactions: 2
If I'm not mistaken, Rylan was sent to another school in a different state. Not sure if it was a boarding school or if she was living with extended family? Does anyone know any more about this?
I remember reading this on Guru Gossip. I believe they were having issues with her because she was doing things they didn't like. And there was also an account on VSCO, that she made saying she had a boyfriend. I think at that point she wasn't fitting Mindy's "brand" anymore and that's why they sent her away. They sent her to a place in Arizona we're children with behavioral issues and whatnot are sent to.

I remember reading this on Guru Gossip. I believe they were having issues with her because she was doing things they didn't like. And there was also an account on VSCO, that she made saying she had a boyfriend. I think at that point she wasn't fitting Mindy's "brand" anymore and that's why they sent her away. They sent her to a place in Arizona we're children with behavioral issues and whatnot are sent to.
Rylan features in Kamri’s videos a lot now, I can’t decide if Rylan seems more comfortable now or if she is trying to convince viewers. I feel like she knows she doesn’t come across like her sisters. I am rooting for Rylan though. I also get vibes that Kamri is struggling with confidence, some of her latest videos she seems a bit insecure.

Re: Brooklyn and Bailey, it will be interesting how they fare now they Brooklyn has moved out.

Her private account's bio has Lovejoy but thats in Texas or who knows Mindy made her write to convince fans?
Lovejoy is the local District that they're in. They didn't talk publicly about what school she went to in Arizona.

Why do you guys think Brooklyn and Brooks broke up? In the who is more likely to video Brooklyn talked about getting married soon and seemed so happy with brooks...?

Reactions: 1
Why do you guys think Brooklyn and Brooks broke up? In the who is more likely to video Brooklyn talked about getting married soon and seemed so happy with brooks...?
Not sure it but seemed to happen very quickly after she seemed like he was her forever so I’m guessing it was his decision! Maybe he couldn’t deal with life on camera or something . I do find it strange how full on and forward it was from the very start. Youre not gonna marry everyone you date but that seems to be how they look at it

Not sure it but seemed to happen very quickly after she seemed like he was her forever so I’m guessing it was his decision! Maybe he couldn’t deal with life on camera or something . I do find it strange how full on and forward it was from the very start. Youre not gonna marry everyone you date but that seems to be how they look at it
Tbh I found the whole 10 dates with 10 guys thing then the sudden relationship with Brooks, making videos, a bit full on... i think he was introduced to the family business too soon! I wonder if the 10 dates thing was her idea or if her parents pushed her towards it.

Tbh I found the whole 10 dates with 10 guys thing then the sudden relationship with Brooks, making videos, a bit full on... i think he was introduced to the family business too soon! I wonder if the 10 dates thing was her idea or if her parents pushed her towards it.
Really full on! Wouldn’t be surprised if it was an idea just for youtube really, but also can’t help but think part of the reason she has moved to Utah is to find a husband… their religion marry so young and Utah is full of Mormons!!!

They said in a video that she was being bullied
Someone on GG found her tumblr, and before going away to boarding school she was posting screenshots of text messages there, kinda insinuating that she is flirting / dating / in relationship with someone. Maybe that was the reason to send her away, but who knows

In their recent IG stories that guy called Dakota who was in the 10 dates series is always there. Brooklyns new boyfriend?

• Wow
In their recent IG stories that guy called Dakota who was in the 10 dates series is always there. Brooklyns new boyfriend?
Honestly, it would make sense. Probably why she moved to Utah to begin with. Bailey is practically married off, so the pressure is on for Brooklyn to find a good Morman man to settle with.

Honestly, it would make sense. Probably why she moved to Utah to begin with. Bailey is practically married off, so the pressure is on for Brooklyn to find a good Morman man to settle with.
So true. So weird how it works. I watched a few YouTube videos on Mormonism to try and understand more. Apparently they believe in 3 levels of heaven and you can only get into top tier if you’re married . Maybe why they marry so young. And probably related to no sex before marriage too

I sense the pressure is on them all to date. Even Rylan is dating. I just sense Brooklyn has been encouraged to go to Utah where her nearby relatives can keep an eye on her. She's always with Kamri too. I doubt she will have time to make friends of her own. Kamri will be next to be encouraged to do some dating videos.

I sense the pressure is on them all to date. Even Rylan is dating. I just sense Brooklyn has been encouraged to go to Utah where her nearby relatives can keep an eye on her. She's always with Kamri too. I doubt she will have time to make friends of her own. Kamri will be next to be encouraged to do some dating videos.
Brooklyn always makes herself seem like the wild one too, like in their newest video when they mention the rice purity score (I had to Google this) and Brooklyn making out she has done a fair amount of stuff on it…. Like I doubt it? I don’t get where it came from but it seems a pretty weird test. I think she has the potential to go off the rails a bit. I wonder how “Mormon” they actually are as their lifestyles don’t always match up with it.

why is mindy making the removalists move warehouses in the middle of the night? she agreed to 7:30pm, removalists got held up and said they could come at 10:30pm. why wouldn’t you just say “don’t worry, come in the morning?” wtf. it’s literally 4am

• Haha
i didn’t realise b&b had a thread on here, have u seen their latest video! brookl is coming across as very privileged, calling the tv ancient and the closet tiny!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
i didn’t realise b&b had a thread on here, have u seen their latest video! brookl is coming across as very privileged, calling the tv ancient and the closet tiny!
They do come across as spoiled props of their mother. I wonder if Bailey will still do everything Mindy says once she is married.

I also think Brooklyn spends too much time in the sun because her face looks aged with all the exposure. Just my observation.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.