Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringed so badly at Baileys run-down of the wedding day and the last pic of her in the hotel bed with the caption “and the rest is private 😏”. Like, 🤢🤢! Way to basically tell everyone you had sex!
I’m sure she’ll be wanting to have a baby soon, especially since it seems like Brooklyn is in line to be engaged soon (even though Dakota is a whole other issue!) but Ass is still in university and has 1-2 more years and then, I think he mentioned wanting to go to med school? That’s a lot on top of a baby!
What are your thoughts on Dakota?

Reactions: 1
What was the whole thing about Rylan going to boarding school? They never once mentioned it and now she’s back!
if you look on guru gossip, they have a whole thread dedicated to it. Someone matched up a building in the back of a post of rylan on mindy’s instagram to an identical building at a girls therapy facility in Arizona (which they obviously palmed off as boarding school). I don’t know the name but should be fairly easy to find. A whole Instagram page was dedicated to finding out the truth, and supposedly one of her roommates at this facility messaged in with more proof

Reactions: 3
I don't think Kamri is straight....👀
Possibly. I feel for Rylan and Kamri because they will always have the pressure of living up to their sisters. Daxton and Paisley are younger and I do wonder how they feel about their older sibling s flaunting their lives on Instagram and shilling the family business' clothes and tat, because I sense they would be expected to do the same. Let's face it their family success is due to luck of the hairstyles channel and fans being obsessed with the twins. I just feel like the clothing drops are capitalising on the twins and what happens when they are too busy with their own lives to prop Mindy's business venture up? Mindy can't sell the clothes on her own, it's the twins and Kamri that bring the attention in.

I don't think Kamri is straight....👀
Possibly this. She said recently she has no interest in dating while she’s studying and carving out a career for herself. She seems sensible and like she wants to make something more for herself than just working for the family business.

Reactions: 2
I think too that Brooklyn will be engaged within the next year or so.
I think in a videoBailey said she didn’t want to have kids until a few years of marriage. Honestly they’re so young I cannot imagine wanting to have a kid at 21. They should just enjoy being young and not having any ties

Is it normal in the states to have your ceremony so late in the day? I’m in aus and it’s typical here to have a mid afternoon ceremony, then photos then the reception. Someone fill me in on why the wedding was so late in the day.?!

if you look on guru gossip, they have a whole thread dedicated to it. Someone matched up a building in the back of a post of rylan on mindy’s instagram to an identical building at a girls therapy facility in Arizona (which they obviously palmed off as boarding school). I don’t know the name but should be fairly easy to find. A whole Instagram page was dedicated to finding out the truth, and supposedly one of her roommates at this facility messaged in with more proof
can you give us the ig handle?

Dakota's family are all Trump supporters, his dad puts a lot of sexist stuff on his FB, they are pro guns, pro hunting. Thanks, not for me...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s weird that Brooklyn’s dating Dakota. He loves Trump, doesn’t support BLM or LGBTQA, farms cannabis, etc. Their beliefs are so different. Idk how she can date him with Daxton and Paisley as her siblings. And I can’t imagine dating someone 5 months and being introduced to their 7 million followers and meeting their entire family at a wedding.

Reactions: 8
Kamri said she drinks coffee in her latest video. As far as I'm aware Mormons don't drink alcohol or coffee. Do you think the family left the church?

It’s weird that Brooklyn’s dating Dakota. He loves Trump, doesn’t support BLM or LGBTQA, farms cannabis, etc. Their beliefs are so different. Idk how she can date him with Daxton and Paisley as her siblings. And I can’t imagine dating someone 5 months and being introduced to their 7 million followers and meeting their entire family at a wedding.
She’s been deleting comments calling her out on dating him left, right and center! I’m surprised Mindy hasn’t stepped in yet! That’ll hurt the “image”!

Is it normal in the states to have your ceremony so late in the day? I’m in aus and it’s typical here to have a mid afternoon ceremony, then photos then the reception. Someone fill me in on why the wedding was so late in the day.?!
How late was it? I'm in NZ and our wedding ceremony was 4:30pm followed by reception and party into the night, I've been to a few similar too so I don't think it's just an American/them thing!

How late was it? I'm in NZ and our wedding ceremony was 4:30pm followed by reception and party into the night, I've been to a few similar too so I don't think it's just an American/them thing!
I think they took all their photos before the ceremony so, they could just have the ceremony and roll into the reception. Although B&A did appear to hide away in the room the girls got ready in, to have dinner away from all the guests before they were formally introduced at the reception.
It is interesting the difference between weddings in various countries, Im also in Aus, I’ve noticed a lot of American weddings do buffets which I don’t think is common here.

Kamri said she drinks coffee in her latest video. As far as I'm aware Mormons don't drink alcohol or coffee. Do you think the family left the church?
She liked a comment that said that chai lattes don't have coffee in them.. but what about 'coffee mixes'? Also it's insane that they aren't allowed tea or coffee but energy drinks are okay! aha

I'm also in Aus but have a lot of friends in the states, they often tend to do first looks after getting ready in the morning (like bailey and asa did) and then do photos before the ceremony. It's honestly more efficient, it means you get to enjoy your whole reception/cocktail hour without having to run away for photos in the middle of your wedding day

I'm also in Aus but have a lot of friends in the states, they often tend to do first looks after getting ready in the morning (like bailey and asa did) and then do photos before the ceremony. It's honestly more efficient, it means you get to enjoy your whole reception/cocktail hour without having to run away for photos in the middle of your wedding day
So interesting! I recently got married and I couldn’t imagine doing all the photos knowing we weren’t married *yet*.
I feel like I wouldn’t have had that spark

So interesting! I recently got married and I couldn’t imagine doing all the photos knowing we weren’t married *yet*.
I feel like I wouldn’t have had that spark
Completely agree, it seems like a time saver but I just couldn't! Even worse is that it's becoming a trend amongst couples in the US to do wedding photos WEEKS prior to the wedding. Alyssa and Dallin Johnson (youtubers in Utah) did their first look and wedding photos a few weeks before their date and posted them all over social media. I feel like it defeats the purpose of "wedding" photos if it's more just "wedding outfit" photos lol

Also has anyone noticed how extremely distressed Paisley looks in every single wedding photo, even walking down the aisle. I completely get that it's not super fun to be in a wedding when you're 10 but I just felt so bad everytime I saw her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.