Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have been brought up in a wealthy family so think they are quite privileged. I wonder what Sana thinks of her work hours- i wouldn’t wanna be helping someone move at 5am!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They have been brought up in a wealthy family so think they are quite privileged. I wonder what Sana thinks of her work hours- i wouldn’t wanna be helping someone move at 5am!!!
Exactly, I wouldn't want to help myself to move at 5am let alone a boss.

Reactions: 1
"dont worry, i fimled the whole (moving) thing for you"
thank God Bailey, i wouldnt be able to fall asleep tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are the covid regulations in the states now? Can you go in shops without masks on? (that's what they were doing in the new video)

Tbh I found the whole 10 dates with 10 guys thing then the sudden relationship with Brooks, making videos, a bit full on... i think he was introduced to the family business too soon! I wonder if the 10 dates thing was her idea or if her parents pushed her towards it.
Another youtuber Alyssa Mikesell also done the challenge and she is married to one of the guys!! These mormons move fast

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one that finds 3 bridal showers, and a bride and groom shower a bit excessive? Especially with covid ramping back up. How hard is it to just make an Amazon wish list and have people send you things? I mean I know the whole family isn't above traveling during covid. It just makes no sense why they are doing this.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that finds 3 bridal showers, and a bride and groom shower a bit excessive? Especially with covid ramping back up. How hard is it to just make an Amazon wish list and have people send you things? I mean I know the whole family isn't above traveling during covid. It just makes no sense why they are doing this.
They always seem to overdo everything! They keep teasing fans about the wedding date because of "security" concerns yet constantly sharing wedding shower stuff. It seems really odd to me to have the gifts before the wedding!

They always seem to overdo everything! They keep teasing fans about the wedding date because of "security" concerns yet constantly sharing wedding shower stuff. It seems really odd to me to have the gifts before the wedding!
Exactly. I don't think those kids have other had to struggle a day in their life. It's basically like they have to flaunt how much money they have. Kamri doesn't do it as much, but she has before. The only one I really feel bad for is Rylan because she seems to be the odd one out.

I'm curious how long it'll be before Bailey pops out a baby. They marry young, and start having kids young. She has said before that she wants to wait on having kids, but I think the pressure is going to get to her.

Exactly. I don't think those kids have other had to struggle a day in their life. It's basically like they have to flaunt how much money they have. Kamri doesn't do it as much, but she has before. The only one I really feel bad for is Rylan because she seems to be the odd one out.

I'm curious how long it'll be before Bailey pops out a baby. They marry young, and start having kids young. She has said before that she wants to wait on having kids, but I think the pressure is going to get to her.
Mindy is a matriarch personality so I can see her still telling Bailey and Asa what to do when they are married, I bet they will both be working for the family business and be at Mindy's beck and call. I don't like her. It will be interesting how long Brooklyn has before she's made to go on 10 dates again 🤣

Mindy is a matriarch personality so I can see her still telling Bailey and Asa what to do when they are married, I bet they will both be working for the family business and be at Mindy's beck and call. I don't like her. It will be interesting how long Brooklyn has before she's made to go on 10 dates again 🤣
Isn't she with another guy from the 10 dates? She doesn't address it but he is often driving the car in videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I must have missed that
It's Dakota from 7th date. He was in multiple vlogs since she split up with Brooks. Also, Brooklyn didn't want to reply to a Q&A question about dating anyone, I think sth is going on

It's Dakota from 7th date. He was in multiple vlogs since she split up with Brooks. Also, Brooklyn didn't want to reply to a Q&A question about dating anyone, I think sth is going on
I wouldn't doubt it one bit. Is Dakota from utah? I never watched that video.

Maybe it's not a serious relationship that's why she didn't address it.
Or with her past experience she is scared it's going to end and that she has to address the break up as well.

Maybe it's not a serious relationship that's why she didn't address it.
Or with her past experience she is scared it's going to end and that she has to address the break up as well.
She had two public breakups already, I would not be surprised if she wants to keep things private right now

Reactions: 2
Bailey’s having her bachelorette party which must mean the wedding is very soon

I thought it was quite funny that Mindy posted a video on her stories saying that the wedding was supposedly going to be someday in February 2022. Because sometime later she posted a video at one of the bridal showers and it shows the couple with this blanket and it says October 1 on it. It would be hilarious if that was the actual date. Did none of her viewers notice this? Also,
C0FFB743-A6F5-4887-BB6C-02A0D6BB057B.jpeg
her caption is ridiculous.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.