Brooklyn and Bailey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was quite funny that Mindy posted a video on her stories saying that the wedding was supposedly going to be someday in February 2022. Because sometime later she posted a video at one of the bridal showers and it shows the couple with this blanket and it says October 1 on it. It would be hilarious if that was the actual date. Did none of her viewers notice this? Also, View attachment 763545her caption is ridiculous.
They said Multie times that the wedding was in October, why would she say that it was in February 😑

Reactions: 1
I think they need to get over themselves acting like they are massive celebs concealing their wedding date etc. Getting boring now 🤣 I bet Mindy will stage manage their marriage anyway, I can't see Bailey and Asa running their own lives, they seem to depend on Mindy for direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you Google registry Bailey and Asa their wedding website comes up…

I also think Brooklyn will be waiting til they’re super serious because she has had public breakups before

Reactions: 2
Is that their real website? All that secrecy and then they publish everything on a public website?
I duno, could be a decoy I guess cus it doesn’t make sense that it’s so easy to find online. Someone on their Instagram posted it in the comments. They should take it down ASAP if they don’t want crazy people crashing it

Reactions: 1
Is that their real website? All that secrecy and then they publish everything on a public website?
Could be a decoy. There is another The Knot website but it's locked with a password to access it. That website indicates the wedding is Oct 1st, which would be soon enough for these bachelorette parties to make sense.

Reactions: 2
Brooklyn just posted an insta post about dating someone, so tattle was right as always 💯

Reactions: 3
Brooklyn just posted an insta post about dating someone, so tattle was right as always 💯
I legit came here to make a post about it LOL. It's funny, because someone commented how you couldn't love somebody in 2 weeks. And then she said they've been dating for months. And that it wasn't secret, just private. Which is hilarious, because these girls do not fart without posting it on social media. So yeah it was in secret lol

• Haha
anyone else notice how brooklyn didn’t post about her partner until recently, which is close to baileys wedding. after all the newly wed stuff (wedding vlogs , etc.) their content will get less and less views, they won’t appeal to their viewers. their viewers are younger kids, middle schoolers, and high schoolers, and a small amount college age students. the younger kids will be really interested in the weddding/engagement content because they dream of a big fairy tale wedding with a happy ending. the high schooler will like it because they’re high school sweet hearts and thus romanticizing high school relationships. however, after the wedding, their views probably will go down, it’s less interesting to younger viewers of just a married couple. it will be interesting to them when they have kids, which will be awhile (or at least that’s what baileys said.) if brooklyn has a relationship , they will attract viewers. we saw how much the viewers loved brooks. this could bring back the views. i honestly hope this is when brooklyn wanted to introduce her bf, not just as a youtube move that their mom had them do. i also wouldn’t be surprised if bailey and asa have kids super early (they are mormon, so i wouldn’t be surprised) for a youtube reason, or if brooklyn gets engaged super quickly. or if both are the case 🤷‍♀️ i just hope they aren’t being pressured by youtube to move too quickly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.