Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t figure out how to share the tiktok link 🤪 so I screen recorded it.. Dakota rolls his eyes and shakes his head at the end. He’s a country boy from a small town in Utah, I could see him getting tired of the influencer life.

Attachments

• 60.2 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 6
    We know they never work, but it's Wednesday and they still haven't done anything 🤡 I would like to hear their emoloyees comment on how many hours they put in each week

Reactions: 2
    We know they never work, but it's Wednesday and they still haven't done anything 🤡 I would like to hear their emoloyees comment on how many hours they put in each week
    “I told them to put the christmas sweater live early” *while she is at home making ig story posts doing nothing*

Reactions: 1
    It’s not a morning routine guys. It’s s a MARRIED morning routine. Did I mention I’m married?

Reactions: 3
    Anyone else feel like Brooklyn is starting to fall in love with Dakota and he’s slowly backing away, just feels like he’s constantly rolling his eyes or not wanting to be there… like he’s finally given up on the lack of attention and now she’s giving him attention he doesn’t really care anymore?

What is she on about? "Pros of owning a clothing line" 🤡 first of all, you own a clothing store 💀
    Why does she think this is a flex?
    Its not even their clothing, its other people’s clothing they are selling for redic prices for sub par items. A clothing line is something they actually designed which would never happen 😂😂
    ---
    Its not even their clothing, its other people’s clothing they are selling for redic prices for sub par items. A clothing line is something they actually designed which would never happen 😂😂
    Also why does brooklyn always end up babysitting the kids when the parents jet off to hawaii yet again? Are they ever home to parent their own children they adopted?? I can’t imagine what they feel like, their step sisters always get the best vacations and attention from their parents because they are internet famous and rich, but they are adopted and treated like outsiders and always left behind. I feel so bad for them. Plus why does bailey never pitch in to take care of the dogs or the kids???

Reactions: 8
    ---

Also why does brooklyn always end up babysitting the kids when the parents jet off to hawaii yet again? Are they ever home to parent their own children they adopted?? I can’t imagine what they feel like, their step sisters always get the best vacations and attention from their parents because they are internet famous and rich, but they are adopted and treated like outsiders and always left behind. I feel so bad for them. Plus why does bailey never pitch in to take care of the dogs or the kids???
    yes it does always seem to be Brooklyn doing the kid-watching. I wonder why. Also mindy looked tragic in her Halloween dress up the other day. She is trying so hard to be a teenager.

I wonder if Brooklyn gets paid for looking after D & P. Apparently they are staying with her until Thanksgiving (that's how long those negligent parents will be gone) , and I refuse to believe that Mindy and Shaun didn't monetarily compensate her.

Reactions: 9
    I wonder if Brooklyn gets paid for looking after D & P. Apparently they are staying with her until Thanksgiving (that's how long those negligent parents will be gone) , and I refuse to believe that Mindy and Shaun didn't monetarily compensate her.
    IMG_3921.png

“Brooklyn is busy” ☠☠☠ maybe go help her watch “your parents kids” ????

Reactions: 12
    I can’t figure out how to share the tiktok link 🤪 so I screen recorded it.. Dakota rolls his eyes and shakes his head at the end. He’s a country boy from a small town in Utah, I could see him getting tired of the influencer life.
    This has made my day! He is done and too old for this tit 🤣

Reactions: 3
    Wowwww. What a strange family.
    So looks like all she did was get sip city for brooklyn and the kids. I dont get it. Why didnt they all just go out for lunch together? Why did she have to go by herself. Clearly they were just hanging at the house lol makes me think bailey doesn’t like paisley and dax??? So strange.

Reactions: 5
    She’s so weird. Is she joined to Asa at the hip?? Omg I’m alone ALL DAY *proceeds to see her family, husband etc* god forbid she had to work and her husband left for work before her every day 😱😱

Reactions: 7
    Another creepy Dakota post. Shirtless with the backwards hat sitting at the dinner table with Brooklyn, Bailey, Daxton and Paisley. I get it if he’s shirtless when he’s home with Brooklyn but not when her younger siblings are there. I don’t think it’s that hot in Texas, Paisley’s wearing a jacket. And the dog trying to get food off the table 🥴 … I guess money can’t buy class!

Attachments

• Sick
    Reactions: 10