Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another creepy Dakota post. Shirtless with the backwards hat sitting at the dinner table with Brooklyn, Bailey, Daxton and Paisley. I get it if he’s shirtless when he’s home with Brooklyn but not when her younger siblings are there. I don’t think it’s that hot in Texas, Paisley’s wearing a jacket. And the dog trying to get food off the table 🥴 … I guess money can’t buy class!
White trash

Reactions: 1
‘Day 2 of being by myself’ except you haven’t? Then going to a party?
She is insane

Reactions: 6
It’s actually concerning how Bailey could barely go two days “by herself.” That is not healthy to be so dependent on someone’s presence at all times.

Reactions: 9
She got up, went out, saw her siblings, saw her husband (who was away for one day but still came to see her) and went out with her family for dinner. Then she got up the next day and her husband came home.
That’s not being ‘alone for two days’ That’s normal Bailey. Actually, it’s more interaction than most people get on a usual day!!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but who goes to the dentist and takes this photo - can you imagine how awkward it would be to ask your dentist if you can take a photo?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but who goes to the dentist and takes this photo - can you imagine how awkward it would be to ask your dentist if you can take a photo?
I rolled my eyes when she said she didn't have time to book an appointment. They don't do anything on work days yet she couldn't book an appointment? It's not like they need to take a day off to go because everyday is a day off to them💀

Reactions: 7
In their near IG reel, Bailey says she usually starts her day at 9am.

Girl, you wake up at 9am 🤡 you ain't fooling anyone

Reactions: 4
Why are matt and abby having brooklyn and bailey on their podcast? Lol they flew there and back in the same day yet rented an air bnb? Im so confused lol

Reactions: 1
Omg ya'll! Pais AND Dax are allowed on a family vacay.... wonder what sparked this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg ya'll! Pais AND Dax are allowed on a family vacay.... wonder what sparked this.
If they can travel without their parents and only their siblings, i think they can handle going on a trip and disrupting their routine! Especially dax, he was calm and reading! This goes against everything they have spewed about him and his behavior and why he cant go on trips!! So sad!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They are so wasteful! Just use any other random bag for this one week you’re away, I guarantee she’ll never use the new bag again after this trip

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If Bailey wasn’t dating Asa at the time, I could see Mindy arranging something like this for B&B lol Since being a twin and being married is their entire personality

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They are so wasteful! Just use any other random bag for this one week you’re away, I guarantee she’ll never use the new bag again after this trip
Also she literally always "forgets" something when she travels. Just an excuse to buy more crap.

Reactions: 5
Why are their ads for s€x toys always turn out cringe? Like if you are not comfortable talking about it, it's ok to decline the sponsorship. It's not like they need the money

Reactions: 7