Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They always complain about traveling. Why not be grateful for the opportunity? They did this to themselves. Not sure why they are forced to do anything they don’t want to do. Plus bailey needs to get a desk, she could make one of their like five bedrooms her own office. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 6
Their poor dogs. Your dog is clingy because you’re never home. They were in Hawaii, then New York, and now Brooklyn is in Vegas. It explains why their dogs aren’t well trained, they’re never home to train them. They’re always jumping on people and trying to eat food off the table. Not to mention there’s a terrible dog illness going around (I imagine they stay at a kennel)

Attachments

Brooklyn at the NFR are you kidding me ☠☠ furthest person from rodeo/country you can get. I cannot. She doesn’t even have a real pair of cowboy boots.

Reactions: 1
Holy crap - a lazy day and it says eat a home cooked meal as they eat out 90% of the time. I am sure for most it would be ordering a takeaway for a lazy day or is that just me? “Stew” it is for dinner.

Also I swear the rest of these are on her normal to do list.

She forgot to say move the mattress into the lounge to make a giant bed - I thought that was on the bingo cards
IMG_3274.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Holy crap - a lazy day and it says eat a home cooked meal as they eat out 90% of the time. I am sure for most it would be ordering a takeaway for a lazy day or is that just me? “Stew” it is for dinner.

She forgot to say move the mattress into the lounge to make a giant bed - I thought that was on the bingo cards View attachment 2620156
Was coming to comment the exact same thing about the home cooked meal - by that definition, every day is a lazy day for most people because we can’t all afford to eat out everyday!

I had a lazy day today, didn’t feel the need to post on instagram about it complete with bullet point list of things I did…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Explains Dakota taking his cowboy hat to New York!
She hasn’t even shown any stories of the actual RODEO. Only shopping ☠☠☠
---

She forgot to say move the mattress into the lounge to make a giant bed - I thought that was on the bingo cards View attachment 2620156
This is legit what they do every day, and yes lazy means DONT cook 😂😂

Reactions: 2
And now Brooklyn is sick so Bailey "forced" Asa to make the stupid beef stew for her because god fobids Dakota the chef to cook fot his wife 🤡

And now Brooklyn is sick so Bailey "forced" Asa to make the stupid beef stew for her because god fobids Dakota the chef to cook fot his wife 🤡
Also, Asa has just been throwing up himself, why can’t Bailey cook - oh wait, she’s never cooked in her life 😂

Why is this a "trend"? And why the f throw in your tit skin care? These people stoop so damn low. I mean don't get me wrong. They're doing a good thing by buying for someone on that tree, but why turn it into a social media post.
It feels very disingenuous. There’s a way to encourage others to help with Angel Trees without promoting themselves. 🙃 Feels very out of tune.

• Heart
IMG_4639.png

Why don’t they get like home chef or whatever its called or premade dinners from HEB (theres multiple near them) or heck look at pinterest for some recipe ideas. I cannot with these horrendous looking meals ☠

IMG_4640.png

Here lies another cooking fiasco and TMI. She def did NOT need to post all that info OR a pic of her ON THE TOILET. like how EMBARRASSING

View attachment 2626734
Why don’t they get like home chef or whatever its called or premade dinners from HEB (theres multiple near them) or heck look at pinterest for some recipe ideas. I cannot with these horrendous looking meals ☠
It was a family recipe 🤡
---
Bailey looking for wrapping paper when last year in a video she said she won't use wrapping paper to save the environment 🤡🤡

• Haha
View attachment 2626793
Here lies another cooking fiasco and TMI. She def did NOT need to post all that info OR a pic of her ON THE TOILET. like how EMBARRASSING
I thought she said Dakota was a great cook but he didn’t notice the chunky milk? They really need to stop oversharing. No way I’d tell 9 million people I had diarrhea (or post a photo of me on the toilet)… and who says “shizzz” It sounds like a middle schooler who wants to cuss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she said Dakota was a great cook but he didn’t notice the chunky milk? They really need to stop oversharing. No way I’d tell 9 million people I had diarrhea (or post a photo of me on the toilet)… and who says “shizzz” It sounds like a middle schooler who wants to cuss
Not her filming Dakota saying how he did not notice the milk was bad 💀💀 why make it worse Brookie 🤡

• Haha
The ‘food poisoning’ is odd. Nothing about the story is believable.

Could Bailey love herself any more?!

The ‘food poisoning’ is odd. Nothing about the story is believable.
Exactly, you don't get food poisoning the next morning after you notice the milk has gone bad. You get good poisoning 2-3 hours after eating.

Reactions: 5