Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to fire their graphic designer. To my untrained eye, particularly without contact in, the sip city logo looks like a vape logo. Like I genuinely thought it was for a vape brand which I know they would never do but it’s what it looks like to me.
also, the whole menu looks like something I would have done in my high school digital design class. It looks so cheap if that makes sense? I get they are cheap drinks and a luxurious menu would look off brand, but cmon at least have something professional looking
---
the whole thing just looks weird like, the mixture of fonts and italics and underlining. I think it’s just been done on Microsoft publisher.
also, the pricing seems really odd, when I worked in hospitality you never ‘mixed’ odds and evens in terms of different pricing increments It was either like +25c, +50c, +1.00. Or it would be +49c, +99c +1.49 etc. maybe that’s finicky but it just seems kinda thrown together like a kids lemonade stall

Reactions: 9
They need to fire their graphic designer. To my untrained eye, particularly without contact in, the sip city logo looks like a vape logo. Like I genuinely thought it was for a vape brand which I know they would never do but it’s what it looks like to me.
also, the whole menu looks like something I would have done in my high school digital design class. It looks so cheap if that makes sense? I get they are cheap drinks and a luxurious menu would look off brand, but cmon at least have something professional looking
---
the whole thing just looks weird like, the mixture of fonts and italics and underlining. I think it’s just been done on Microsoft publisher.
also, the pricing seems really odd, when I worked in hospitality you never ‘mixed’ odds and evens in terms of different pricing increments It was either like +25c, +50c, +1.00. Or it would be +49c, +99c +1.49 etc. maybe that’s finicky but it just seems kinda thrown together like a kids lemonade stall
if you saw where this building is located and what it is around, you would think it was a vape building or a sketch place to try to get food at. I honestly dont see this buisness taking off. Its in a horribly run down old area…. In old plano. Swig is off a super busy street in allen, so i dont see this company doing well lol

Reactions: 4
WOW!! Not only did they copy the ingredients and order, they also copied Swig’s prices for the cup sizes and the add-ins. Someone send this to Swig.. Do they not have a single original idea?
Wait, sorry as an Australian I have to ask, 44oz is over 1 litre of fluid, do people actually buy 44oz of soft drink just for themselves? It seems insane!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wait, sorry as an Australian I have to ask, 44oz is over 1 litre of fluid, do people actually buy 44oz of soft drink just for themselves? It seems insane!
I'm in the UK and that's our large in cinemas and people absolutely do buy them

• Wow
Reactions: 4
guess Brooklyn is bringing her ✨work ethic✨ (AKA ripping other businesses off) to the business. They’re not even trying to hide it (Sip City on the left and Swig on the right)
View attachment 2387539
View attachment 2387537

Credit to mayja21 on the subreddit for calling this out
Wow, hypocrites aren't they? Telling people the kardashians are copying them,(hardly likely,considering the twins have people employed to do their dirty work for them) but then Brooklyn and Dakota literally copy someone else's business, even their whole menu! Something that someone else worked hard to establish, and they literally walk right in and take their idea. This just further makes me believe they paid their way through high school and college, because they have to copy someone else's ideas. Grrr sorry for the rant.
---
if you saw where this building is located and what it is around, you would think it was a vape building or a sketch place to try to get food at. I honestly dont see this buisness taking off. Its in a horribly run down old area…. In old plano. Swig is off a super busy street in allen, so i dont see this company doing well lol
I hope it doesn't take off. Knowing them, they'll do a meet and greet to get their minions to buy up big. Let's hope people see they've literally copied someone else's business and refuse to go there!

Wow, hypocrites aren't they? Telling people the kardashians are copying them,(hardly likely,considering the twins have people employed to do their dirty work for them) but then Brooklyn and Dakota literally copy someone else's business, even their whole menu! Something that someone else worked hard to establish, and they literally walk right in and take their idea. This just further makes me believe they paid their way through high school and college, because they have to copy someone else's ideas. Grrr sorry for the rant.
---

I hope it doesn't take off. Knowing them, they'll do a meet and greet to get their minions to buy up big. Let's hope people see they've literally copied someone else's business and refuse to go there!
Can that other company sue for copyright infringement? Since they basically copied everything from them but the logo.

Reactions: 5
guess Brooklyn is bringing her ✨work ethic✨ (AKA ripping other businesses off) to the business. They’re not even trying to hide it (Sip City on the left and Swig on the right)
View attachment 2387539
View attachment 2387537

Credit to mayja21 on the subreddit for calling this out
The biggest thing for me on this whole thing is the city’s they have chosen for certain items don’t seem to match up with the drink. For instant the Boston sounds quite tropical and sounds more like it should be a Dr Pepper mixed drink. Too hard for them to come up with some different city names that actually match the drink. This actually really bothers me.

I agree the logo looks like a vapesque logo and also not a fan of the blue background with the soda logo. Let’s hope this a first draft and changes are being made. If you are going to copy another company atleast put the ingredients in a different order and don’t use the +. Do they have any original combos on their menu that aren’t a direct copy.

Reactions: 6
Why did she try make it clear it was just her and Dakota until Paisley spoke up? If it was Bailey, Kamri or Rylan that were there helping out she’d have mentioned them 🥴

Reactions: 3
Why did she try make it clear it was just her and Dakota until Paisley spoke up? If it was Bailey, Kamri or Rylan that were there helping out she’d have mentioned them 🥴
View attachment 2399149
Paisley saying “I’ve got school tomorrow” then Brooklyn saying “Paisley’s with us because she wanted to be helpful” making it seem like Paisley chose to be there but I bet Mindy made them watch her, like she always does

Brooklyn acting like being at work at 9PM is some huge deal 😂 😂 😂 😂

Ugh I feel so bad for Paisley (and Dax) in that family.

So she married him to start a business for her? 😂
The way I ran here! This totally sounds like she saw him as a business opportunity (I mean she did call her wedding a project …. )

“Even before we started dating, I knew we’d start this business together” um, did she forget about Brooks again?

Reactions: 12
The way I ran here! This totally sounds like she saw him as a business opportunity (I mean she did call her wedding a project …. )

“Even before we started dating, I knew we’d start this business together” um, did she forget about Brooks again?
Maybe she thinks that if she doesn't talk about Brooks then it didn't happen 🤡

Yall were right, they posted a date for the grand opening. Im sure they will be there to do meet and greets. 🤡🤡

Reactions: 2
I know I’ve said this a million times but I hate how he’s always aggressively touching her. She’s clearly trying to pull her arm away from him but then he wraps both arms around her, while she pulls further away. I dated a guy like that once. He was always touching me and had no respect for my boundaries. Dakota reminds me of a creepy uncle forcing you to hug him 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Do you think after the opening brooklyn will work there (sipcity)? I dont see her working unless its for videos or a quick picture to act like she is. But i have a feeling once it opens Dakota will be slaving away while shes at home. (Also i haven’t seen Brooklyn in her office since it was made all pretty)

Reactions: 10