Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will definitely not be working there. Maybe for random hour or two throughout the first month but it will mainly be Dakota until they have enough staff which I can’t see needing more than 3 as it’s tiny. Two making drinks and one taking orders probably don’t even need that.

why is the mop bucket right in the middle of the room?

Reactions: 10
The fact she’s basically implying that she married him for a business gives me serious icky vibes - like it’s just adding fuel to the fire that she doesn’t actually love him. Like combine that with the constant pulling away from hugs (he does overdo it tbh) and the awkwardness in their wedding video, I honestly don’t see this as a happy marriage. At least Bailey and Asa seem happy. Insufferable but happy 😂

Reactions: 11
If Brooklyn is an “entrepreneur” and she did get a degree from Baylor in something business related, she should be taking risks as is the definition of entrepreneur.

Reactions: 2
Do you think there's a chance the 3rd hint "Telephone by lady Gaga" may point to Brooklyn being pregnant? The first lyrics to that song are : Hello Hello baby.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe I am actually happy that once again, Dakota’s true colors are exposed for the whole internet to see; thanks to his wife 🤣

Reactions: 1
So their graphic designer is ASA LOL he designed the menu they just said on ig stories 🤣🤣
Why couldn’t they hire a graphic designer? They have the money. They don’t have a menu outside of the building so you don’t get to see the menu until you drive up to the window. The menu is confusing, so I imagine if you’ve never been to a soda shop, it will take a while to order.

I just googled Swig’s menu and they copied the layout (+ the ingredients and prices) Surely this is copyright, right?

Attachments

Reactions: 4