Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Errie

Bailey says “fun fact” for a lot of things that aren’t fun or interesting facts haha

Reactions: 10

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Bailey made a story about how people are shocked that they've been married for nearly 2 years💀 it's probably because people don't marry that young AND because Asa and her act like teenagers 🙃

Kcn

Chatty Member
"We opted to take the helicopter because we've never taken a helicopter before."

I'm speechless.
Funny because in a text to Bailey they said it was because they were having issues getting acclimated to the altitude - agree on the same lie or just tell the truth, they’d get more respect that way

fienb

Mindy and Shaun are still on their trip (Brooklyn said in her stories).
Poor dax! Left behind by his parents on his birthday

• Sad

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
So I went down the Mt. Everest base camp rabbit hole. It’s 80 miles round trip. You hike for 4-8 hours a day. You can’t shower since there’s no warm water. Some bathrooms are just a hole in the ground. And to get there you have to fly into the most dangerous airport (the runway is short and there’s a steep cliff at the end).

I can see Kamri doing ok. She hikes a lot in Utah and said in her video that she’s been eating healthier, drinking lots of water, breaking in her shoes, etc. I don’t know if Brooklyn will make it. I can see her having sugar/caffeine withdrawals. She lives on Dr Pepper and candy and she’s a picky eater. I can see her complaining a lot and being grossed out by the bathrooms. I can see Dakota getting sunburnt lol And idk about Mindy. What are your predictions?

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Mindy and Shaun must be sipcitys number 1 customers. There never seems to be anyone else in the queue except them

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Brooklyn: "we got solar panel chargers for our phones and camera, so basically the sun powers it up".🤡
No way, I thought it would have been the moon /s

Last edited:
  • Haha

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
I hope that once they are back home and their vlogs about the trek goes live that they’re really honest about their experience. I hope they can say “it was really hard because we didn’t train for it and wasn’t physically prepared for it”. The focus has been on what to pack, at least for Mindy and Brooklyn, and not on the physical aspects of the trek.
Mindy was crying saying she feels like she’s holding the group back because she can’t go as fast as them. She also said sometimes she’s walking alone, which makes her miss Shaun. I appreciate her vulnerability and honesty. I feel bad she’s having a hard time BUT she did not physically prepare herself for this trip. You can’t walk your dog on a flat surface a few times a week and think that’s good enough. I imagine Brooklyn is having a hard time too. She didn’t physically prepare either (and she lives on Dr Pepper and candy).

Attachments

JsMama2019

I wonder if it's all an act or is Bailey really that stupid and learning things now?
During the eclipse, "the more the sun gets covered, the more the temperature drops", "the more the sun gets covered, the duller the sky looks", no shit Bailey, it's not like the sun is a source of heat and light
as dim as she is, atleast she has enough sense not to go to Everest knowing she isn't going to make it there. I think the only one that has a chance, would probably be Kamri. Brooklyn is gonna be a cryfest.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Brooklyn trying to make it sound like she’s been with Dakota for 3 years… Did she forget she dated Brooks first? She’s on video admitting that she was hanging out with Brooks after the other dates. Also, it’s not really a flex that you created a dating series so you could find a boyfriend.

Attachments

• Haha

Just-opinion

VIP Member
It makes me laugh how they had a whole house built and she takes zoom calls on the floor of her bedroom. Surely she can have a little desk against one of the walls, something like a vanity table she can use? Surely that’s more professional when zooming with cosmetic companies etc than them seeing her on the floor next to her bed?
It's also not like they have four spare bedrooms at the moment...

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
Brooklyns just annoyed because everyone is calling her out for her choice of husband and her attitude towards him. Like fair enough if people following her don’t like him but you should at least act like you live him and show a thimbles worth of affection back. I know everyone isn’t big into PDA but I don’t remember her dodging Parker or Brooks in the past 🤔 just saying……..
Also the imaginary love life filter had me lolling so hard 😂
I will always 10000% believe she thought brooks was the one and when he dumped her, she just needed a rebound and that’s where Dakota came in

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
The way Mindy keeps moaning and gurning at the camera about the substandard service/food/facilities/weather is very frustrating.

They are so privileged to be on a trip like this. Did they expect it to have American hospitality standards? She’s acting like she’s been forced into a nightmare!