Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlesswaffle

Anyone think that Brooklyn getting rid of the jeep is preparing for her getting pregnant in 2024? Wouldn’t be surprised if she is very early pregnant.

Reactions: 10

Just-opinion

VIP Member
You could tell by the way they were "joking" everytime they saw a helicopter that it was their plan; this way it would not come as a big shock for us. Mindy even said a lot of them were considering it, so for Shaun to say he "surprised" them is just lame
Mindy has said in her stories from today that her plan was always to get the helicopter but as the trek has gone on more and more people were signing up for the chopper. But i thought you had planned to walk down the mountain so much faster than everyone else and Shaun surprised you with the helicopter? No? Lies? Righto

• Haha

fienb

Base Camp looks boring af. I still can't comprehend why this would be destination worth hiking to, especially for them. Like, hike anywhere close to your home? Or do the whole thing? Or just visit the Alps/Iceland/Hawaii/whatever if you are in desperate need of seeing piles of gravel mixed with privileged white people.
I literally studied geology in uni and see beauty in rocks where most people don't but hell had to freeze over before I'd put myself in a place without a decent amount of oxygen. Maybe I've got my priorities wrong but there's nothing I enjoy more than being able to breathe.
I was thinking the same thing. Like how is it a destination? I get that the views on the way there are great, but it's not like the EBC view is better (can't even see everest) or some kind of climax as far as I can see. It's not even a symbolic thing like "I was on Everest" bc they literally aren't. They just hike and hate life until they get to this plateau of rocks with a billboard? Its so arbitrary, The hike could just stop at the previous town they were at if that was where the summitters started. Call me crazy but I have a different idea of a dream vacation and I like hiking.
It's literally just for bragging rights at this point, right?

manajo

I feel like this info in Mindy’s blog shouldn’t be public… Does Dax want people knowing this?? And couldn’t it make the birth parents identifiable to some? Maybe things are different than in the UK but I don’t know why Mindy thought everyone needed this much detail…
It's a total lack of respect for the birth parents and Daxton imo. That's Daxton personal story and he should be the one to decide who gets to hear it.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Why don’t they just go on a normal family holiday, at least with pais and dax… do they not like spending time with them at all?? Such a stupid family
When B&B were Dax and Pais age, they went on international holidays. They went to South Africa if I'm correct. And both Rylan and Kamri went as well

mindlesswaffle

She will definitely not be working there. Maybe for random hour or two throughout the first month but it will mainly be Dakota until they have enough staff which I can’t see needing more than 3 as it’s tiny. Two making drinks and one taking orders probably don’t even need that.

why is the mop bucket right in the middle of the room?

issy1829

Why don’t they just go on a normal family holiday, at least with pais and dax… do they not like spending time with them at all?? Such a stupid family
It has been confirmed by Mindy that Dax and Pais “have been in various summer camps” while the family travels, goes on vacations, and does stuff.

It seems as if Paisley is the only one who has not traveled during the summer. Mindy and Shaun went to Europe, Bailey and Asa went to the beach, Kamri and Rylan came home to Texas and then went back to Utah, Daxton traveled to Utah, Brooklyn hosted a bachelorette party at the lake house with Dakota as the driver.

Damn they put more effort in to the birthday of their skincare brand than they did their own brother. They did photoshoots, cake, themed posts for their brand and Dax got one story that disappears after 24h

It’s really sad to see

• Sad

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I'm starting to think Bailey and Shaun did their research and realised it would be quite hard, so didn't go. Looking at the air quality and altitude my asthmatic self would really struggle, so I don't envy them going. But I can see them being so dejected and tired by the end of the week.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Pais and Dax are staying with B&D again because Mindy's uncle passed away.
I don't recall these 2 ever staying with Bailey! Have they even discussed why?
I guess because Brooklyn’s the oldest idk. Kind of disappointing they’re always with Mr & Mrs MAGA. Brooklyn literally says “blood sisters” and “my parents’ kids” You know she treats them differently.

Also, Mindy and Shaun are back at the airport and Mindy said “Honestly I’m over it.” Wtf your uncle just passed away. Maybe if they didn’t take a vacation once a month, she wouldn’t be tired of traveling.

starbucks10v3r

I’ve noticed when they go on holiday or it’s a holiday season or whatever, the whole family overbuys stuff. I mean how many starbucks cups did Bailey buy last year but never uses? The hike, how many bits of gear we know they won’t use. At this rate i think only Kamri will push on to give it a go. She does annoy me but out of all of the McKnights I think she is the most likely to persevere with these things.
And she actually lives at a higher elevation and actually goes out into the wilderness unlike the rest of the family lol
---
IMG_4785.png

Who would wear this to the movies on christmas eve with their family who has little kids???

Queen_Matoke

Do you think after the opening brooklyn will work there (sipcity)? I dont see her working unless its for videos or a quick picture to act like she is. But i have a feeling once it opens Dakota will be slaving away while shes at home. (Also i haven’t seen Brooklyn in her office since it was made all pretty)

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Brooklyn went to another concert... where we can't even hear the music... and doesn't mention who she went to go see...
Another Live Nation partnership 🤡

I feel like IF Dax gets bullied at school it will be because of all his private info that is shared on the internet by Mindy and B&B

starbucks10v3r

The fact they all shared the same pictures with ✨funny✨captions. This shit will likely make the next behind the braids.
For once I feel for Kamri and her idiotic family.
She just posted she will probably do flips again one day! I don’t feel for her tbh. They are all dumb for doing flips that close to the boat. Save it for the dock.

plus, none of them ever wear life jackets. You never know when a current or wave will get you, even if you are a good swimmer. Even on the boat you should always wear a life jacket! They make skinny small ones now, that aren’t annoying, its easy to be safe on a boat. Especially the kids, Its state law!

Last edited:

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
also I’ve been following the Dakota/racism fiasco over on Reddit and jeez that man is insane. I’m surprised they don’t address it more. This isn’t good PR. They’d be better off twisting an intricate PR story that “exonerated” Dakota or at least made him look like a changed, improved man or some crap. I’d never buy it ofc, but you’d think their PR agency would at least try something. The radio silence seems even more incriminating (and it incriminates the whole family by association)?

Even though they definitely have the same beliefs, they purposely act basically neutral and if I were Mindy, I’d refuse to associate with Dakota for that exact reason. Sure, Mindy is probably on Dakota’s side deep down, but most sensible people see through that stuff and she’s all about making money off her family, not allowing a scandal to escalate.

Naturally this doesn’t ACTUALLY make anything better (racism hidden behind good PR is still racism!), but from a marketing standpoint, I’m so shocked at how they’ve responded! They’re losing so many supporters (hello new people! Welcome to the twisted world of the McKnight klan family!😄)
Completely agree! Dakota has exposed them and he has become their downfall. They’re constantly deleting things and now Brooklyn keeps exposing herself by saying racist things (blood sisters, my parents’ kids, Japanese people are scared of roller coasters).

Their views have also declined since Dakota. They were getting 1-2 million views before him and now their videos barely get 400k. Brooklyn is usually the favorite with their fans but her engagement and wedding videos had significantly less views than Bailey and Asa’s. And I think that’s because of Dakota and how quickly they got engaged.

I also think the way Brooklyn acted after her engagement upset a lot of fans. Her saying “I know who I’m marrying. You don’t know everything. I don’t have to post my life online” like girl, your fans helped you buy a huge house and take monthly vacations. Don’t act like a brat

The tiktok pages have also exposed their beliefs. I even saw few negative reviews on Sip City’s Google page saying the owners are racist. He seems like a PR nightmare but I guess Mindy only cares that Brooklyn is married and doesn’t care who she’s married to.

tinytotts

By the number of likes and the stupid content they post, it looks like they know their "fame" is running out. Soon nobody will talk about them
They get weirdly few comments and/or likes for an account who boasts about having over 9m followers 😅 bet the majority of their followers are bots and/or bought

Just-opinion

VIP Member
They leave for Everest in less than two months and Mindy has just done her first test of her shoes and socks. I'm dying to see them struggle because Mindy seems so adamant that she doesn't need to do training because they're not walking far each day