Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Their bio is so ridiculous!! “foundation of hard work” and “bootstrapping their money together” excuse me? They both come from wealthy families and I highly doubt they had to work hard or take out a huge loan to open this business. Also, ofc she had to mention that she’s married 🙄 The privilege to buy a huge house and open a business in the same year (I highly doubt they paid for their own wedding)

Attachments

Reactions: 10

Down Under

Honestly, I’m not surprised at how they’re acting disgusted by the food and bathrooms. This isn’t the first time they’ve been disrespectful to other cultures. When Brooklyn went to Japan, she made grossed out faces at many of the foods she tried and complained about having to take off her shoes. When they were in the Azores, Mindy was surprised people spoke English. They live in their privileged bubble. I feel like they didn’t think this through and Everest is just a photo opp for them.
Brooklyn also claimed that Japan's Disneyland has less scary rides because they aren't as 'brave' as other countries. I remember commenting here about that. They literally have some of the worlds worst earthquakes, tsunamis cyclones etc yet she thinks they're not brave because their Disneyland doesn't have thrilling rides. How silly and privileged to think bravery depends on what rides you go on. Maybe the Japanese just aren't as into Disneyland as what the McKnights are!

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Another creepy Dakota post. Shirtless with the backwards hat sitting at the dinner table with Brooklyn, Bailey, Daxton and Paisley. I get it if he’s shirtless when he’s home with Brooklyn but not when her younger siblings are there. I don’t think it’s that hot in Texas, Paisley’s wearing a jacket. And the dog trying to get food off the table 🥴 … I guess money can’t buy class!

Attachments

• Sick

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
I'd have thought they probably weren't that far from Lukla anyway? It was three days at the airport for Brooklyn and Dakota and the crew thought they'd hike back down from in three days?
They might not have been far but imagine having to cut short your hike because Brooklyn couldn't wait to get to Kathmandu because miss girl couldn't even count how many clean pair of underwear to bring with her 💀

• Haha
They need to fire their graphic designer. To my untrained eye, particularly without contact in, the sip city logo looks like a vape logo. Like I genuinely thought it was for a vape brand which I know they would never do but it’s what it looks like to me.
also, the whole menu looks like something I would have done in my high school digital design class. It looks so cheap if that makes sense? I get they are cheap drinks and a luxurious menu would look off brand, but cmon at least have something professional looking
---
the whole thing just looks weird like, the mixture of fonts and italics and underlining. I think it’s just been done on Microsoft publisher.
also, the pricing seems really odd, when I worked in hospitality you never ‘mixed’ odds and evens in terms of different pricing increments It was either like +25c, +50c, +1.00. Or it would be +49c, +99c +1.49 etc. maybe that’s finicky but it just seems kinda thrown together like a kids lemonade stall

Reactions: 9

mindlesswaffle

(Credit to another thread, since she deleted this)
This is so weird.. Dakota cutting her food, the pigtails, the way she’s sitting, it’s all very child like. He does love calling her “My little cowgirl” 🤢
Her face in this is so creepy! She knows Dakota isn’t popular but still does nothing for his street cred.

julesfr

The full blood comment is rubbing me the wrong way with Brooklyn’s comments about her blood sisters

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
B&B got nose jobs in high school. Rylan has recently mentioned that she got a breast reduction (which I totally understand) and her gums shortened while in high school. I know we’ve talked about how Mindy comments on their bodies (saying Rylan has a perfect nose and Paisley’s book timer can be used on the treadmill), so I wonder if Mindy convinced them to get these surgeries while they were so young.

KittyKatMadrid

VIP Member
Why do they keep promoting itk for their bachelorette parties that they are part of? All they think of is money. It'd be fuming if I was the bride 💀💀 also, why did we never hear of the bride? Girls really reach out to them when they are getting married??🤡🤡

Mindy is desperately trying to relive her twenties since she spent them child rearing. Not saying there’s anything wrong with being a young parent at all but this is what happens when societal pressures lead to being in that situation too young and then the parents end up trying to recapture their youth instead of just enjoying the stage of life that they’re at now
Well said! Like why tf 😭:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad

starbucks10v3r

Brooklyn will use being pregnant as an excuse to get out of Everest - she hasn't shown herself training once, if she was taking it seriously she would be showing herself walking daily, and hiking on the weekends surely... She's going to be incredibly unprepared if she does go
This! Plus the rest of the family who is going, none of them have shown how they are training except Kamri, breaking in her hiking boots and actually living and hiking in a higher altitude. The rest of the family is going to have a very difficult time. Probably for sensational videos, to get more views. “Had to be helicoptered out from Everest!!”

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
They don't even take proper care of their dogs. They are away most of the time
Bailey and Asa are going away for the weekend (to an Airbnb with his family). Hilariously, she said “it’ll be nice to sleep in and play games” as if they never do that lol

Maybe I’ll make a note for how many trips they take this year, because they go on a lot of vacations.

Nupy

Holy sh... Is that even legal?! Can you bash a company like that in the US, especially when you work for a direct concurrent? 😳

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Now I am aware things are different in the U.S. but THESE GIRLS ARE PRIVILEDGE PERSONIFIED.
We saw them getting braces, we know Brooklyn's got allergies; they have glasses/lenses.. It's not like they don't have access to medical care.
Is it a religious thing or what? Why would a rich woman who gets all kinds of medical care wait that long to get her first pelvic exam?
In Australia, because the HPV vaccine is being given to probably 90-95% of teenagers in a school vaccination program, it's not recommended for us to get our first pap smear/cervical screening until 25 (even if you're sexually active) unless you have high risk factors.
Absolutely everywhere is different, but Bailey was "overdue" when she went for hers maybe 12 months ago, so I'm not sure why Brooklyn didn't go at the same time so they could support one another through the first time (and lets be honest, make content)