Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s actually concerning how Bailey could barely go two days “by herself.” That is not healthy to be so dependent on someone’s presence at all times.

Reactions: 9

Nupy

[...] And total first world problems. [...]
1713949524439.png

I don't know how they do it but they manage to keep surprising me with how low they can go. You think they hit rock bottom over and over again but the depths are apparently abysmal. NO CHICKEN FOR THREE WEEKS OMGHHKP

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
They have so many clothes but usually they default to cut off shorts and a cami top :ROFLMAO: They can’t possibly wear all the other stuff.

tinytotts

I hope that once they are back home and their vlogs about the trek goes live that they’re really honest about their experience. I hope they can say “it was really hard because we didn’t train for it and wasn’t physically prepared for it”. The focus has been on what to pack, at least for Mindy and Brooklyn, and not on the physical aspects of the trek.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Why is Bailey acting like she has friends. It's Asa's cousin and not her "friend's husband" 💀
View attachment 2261090
I saw that, they had to sniff each other blindfolded?! 🙈🤢 These people aren't really working, they just eat take put lunch every day and try on clothes and play silly games, and now, it seems going to the lakehouse and breaking boats and losing phones on lakes 😂

tinytotts

And Asa and Bailey are going away for the weekend (on a Sunday) again… they truly work so hard and really deserve it *sarcasm*

Cemma25

Their stockings are so weird.
Merry Christmas!! Here are some tampons, cereal, deodorant, and a moustache trimmer!!!

Liz.Lemon

This is a weird observation, but does he have food in his teeth or are those cavities? (there’s black stuff on 3-4 of his teeth)
They’re fillings. Black (don’t know the material used) are cheaper than the white/porcelain ones. So yup Bossman had cavities 😂

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
Brooklyns just annoyed because everyone is calling her out for her choice of husband and her attitude towards him. Like fair enough if people following her don’t like him but you should at least act like you live him and show a thimbles worth of affection back. I know everyone isn’t big into PDA but I don’t remember her dodging Parker or Brooks in the past 🤔 just saying……..
Also the imaginary love life filter had me lolling so hard 😂
She definitely switched gears on this. She had no issues cuddling Brooks on camera.

tinytotts

The amount of times Bailey keeps saying “my bedroom, my bed, my bedside tables” instead of “ours” is kinda weird 🤔 she makes it seem like she’s the only one living there

starbucks10v3r

So bailey is sick and she goes to her moms house with a fever and is around literally everyone lol why not just stay home??

The only one I think who is marginally prepared for the Everest trek is kamri- at least she lives in Utah and hikes in the mountains. The other lot haven’t a clue what they’re letting themselves in for. Plus they live in Texas and I doubt they’ve even thought about how cold it’ll be. Literally a disaster waiting to happen

manajo

I wonder if Brooklyn gets paid for looking after D & P. Apparently they are staying with her until Thanksgiving (that's how long those negligent parents will be gone) , and I refuse to believe that Mindy and Shaun didn't monetarily compensate her.