Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else surprised that Daxton and Paisley were able to come on this trip? Maybe they're starting to listen to everybody that they exclude those kids any chance they get.
I am surprised, but then again Disney invited them for the new opening of the Tiana ride/park bit whatever it is (I don’t pay attention to mindys stories so).

it would look pretty awful if they didn’t bring their two black kids to a free trip centered around Disney’s first and only black princess…

Reactions: 4
I bet they drive everywhere.
Yeah, there are many tiktoks comparing the US and Europe where they say people in Europe walk everywhere whereas in the States they drive.
I moved to Canada a few years ago and I was surprised that I could not see people walking in the area I was staying. Everyone drove

I’m really into baby names at the moment so just for fun, if either of the twins were to have kids anytime soon (which I doubt) what do we think they’d do for names? I feel like B&D would give their kids more “normal” names (like they’re still unique but they’re actual names). Like very rustic, but somewhat vintage vibes. Also longer names that could be shortened. The only example I can think of is Penelope to Penny (which kinda fits their vibe but not really?). I feel like B&A would give their kids “influencer baby names” (ie the Labrants). If they were to have a girl, the name would HAVE to end in -leigh or have a “y” instead of an “a” or “i” (for example Nataleigh instead of Natalie). This feels very niche but does this make sense to anybody else?

Reactions: 2
I’m really into baby names at the moment so just for fun, if either of the twins were to have kids anytime soon (which I doubt) what do we think they’d do for names? I feel like B&D would give their kids more “normal” names (like they’re still unique but they’re actual names). Like very rustic, but somewhat vintage vibes. Also longer names that could be shortened. The only example I can think of is Penelope to Penny (which kinda fits their vibe but not really?). I feel like B&A would give their kids “influencer baby names” (ie the Labrants). If they were to have a girl, the name would HAVE to end in -leigh or have a “y” instead of an “a” or “i” (for example Nataleigh instead of Natalie). This feels very niche but does this make sense to anybody else?
I think Bailey would name her kids after characters in the mediocre fantasy books she reads and Brooklyn’s would be along the lines of “Tanner” or something like that.

Reactions: 7
I think Bailey would name her kids after characters in the mediocre fantasy books she reads and Brooklyn’s would be along the lines of “Tanner” or something like that.
They love the A Court of Thorns and Roses series etc, so I bet they will call their children Feyre or Lucien or Tamlin or Nesta or soemthing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
This bish bailey, cabin fever after being in her house for only a couple of days, back from a trip about 8 days in Italy? What the hell is wrong with these people. It seriously not uncommon for me to be home for an entire week and not go anywhere at all. Then again I have two kids, 5 and 2 and I'm pregnant with my 3rd.

Reactions: 2
Bailey says she’s sick so she’s going to hang out with Mindy who is also sick (weird logic but okay). She can’t be that bad if she’s travelled to her mum’s house.

But the bit that’s annoying me is she’s hanging out with Paisley, and Dax is possibly around. She hasn’t mentioned that they are ill so she’s risking them getting sick just because she’s bored and wants to get out and about. She really doesn’t care about her siblings does she?

Attachments

Bailey says she’s sick so she’s going to hang out with Mindy who is also sick (weird logic but okay). She can’t be that bad if she’s travelled to her mum’s house.

But the bit that’s annoying me is she’s hanging out with Paisley, and Dax is possibly around. She hasn’t mentioned that they are ill so she’s risking them getting sick just because she’s bored and wants to get out and about. She really doesn’t care about her siblings does she?
Unless she figures they're probably going to get sick anyway because Mindy is. Crappy logic but these people are not all there.

Each and every McKnight has a separate and private instagram that isn’t verified or open to the public & they post ALOT on those

Reactions: 1
So Mindy and Bailey made a story about it being Juneteenth, but neither one went into an explanation on what that means. But went on to say they celebrated the dogs' birthday. Like you had the opportunity to educate people, and you fall flat.

Reactions: 5