Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they moan about public transport in Europe.... shows how uneducated they are. Do they know how expensive a taxi Europe is?! But then again who cares every are loaded with cash probably.
It’s funny because if they’d ever taken a train in the US (which I can guarantee you they have not), they’d know how bad Amtrak is, it’s always delayed and super slow! So they can’t even pretend it’s a European problem, they just want the pretty views and the clout that they’ve been to Europe without having to deal with the things that come with travelling.

On a side note, I do wonder if Bailey is jealous that she didn’t decide to have a destination wedding given how much she’s been raving over this one

Reactions: 4
The way they moan about public transport in Europe.... shows how uneducated they are. Do they know how expensive a taxi Europe is?! But then again who cares every are loaded with cash probably.
Yep. Then again, they literally drive 5 minutes down the road, do they walk anywhere?!
Moaning about trains when you live in the US (and never use them) is laughable.
Asa doing the ‘look as much like Dakota as possible’ thing is really really creeping me out

Reactions: 3
Engagement is really low. They got only 45k on that first wedding post, 73k for the photo with Asa and only 29k for the latest one. For an account with supposedly 9.3M followers, these do not even reoresent 1% on each post 💀💀💀
---
Can't she see that this hairstyle accentuate het greasy hair?👀

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Brooklyn is going to Disney. I would prefer if they both give their dogs away to a loving family if they are to travel constantly because it's clear now that it's a competition between B&B

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why they don’t have separate instagram accounts?
I bet it's because if they do one will be more popular than the other and they'd have different brand deals etc.

Whilst still combined they share revenue, share deals, share views and impressions and clicks etc.

Bailey does about 85% of the Instagram posts in my opinion, so if they split their socials she'd probably do better. As annoying as she can be she does come across more personable to young girls.

Maybe don’t go round moving heavy pieces of furniture (art even!) when they’re clearly being used to block something. I swear they are so disrespectful and if they broke someone else’s property would just say ‘oopsies’ and then film it for Instagram

Attachments

Does anyone know why they don’t have separate instagram accounts?
I feel like they've spoken about it before and I don't recall the answer, but the reality is probably because of their brand - they've built their brand together, if they were to separate pages they'd loose a big number of their passive following of people who followed them years ago and don't actively pay much attention anymore

I feel like they've spoken about it before and I don't recall the answer, but the reality is probably because of their brand - they've built their brand together, if they were to separate pages they'd loose a big number of their passive following of people who followed them years ago and don't actively pay much attention anymore
The huge rift this would put between them - i'd love to see it tbh.
Most people would follow Brooklyn as she seems cooler and more interesting just because she doesn't post as often. Even if she has super problematic views.
Bailey comes across as more annoying - likely is IRL - because she posts every fart of her life on social media.

Reactions: 2
Sorry for the bad screenshots but the writing stating the trip is gifted being the EXACT same shade of purple as Dakota’s top is clearly not an accident. The second photo is when she waves her hand in front of it a little and you can see the hashtags. They are so privileged and don’t even have the decency to admit it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry for the bad screenshots but the writing stating the trip is gifted being the EXACT same shade of purple as Dakota’s top is clearly not an accident. The second photo is when she waves her hand in front of it a little and you can see the hashtags. They are so privileged and don’t even have the decency to admit it
I hate when they do this. Mindy is a Pro as well. I wonder what Disney thinks of that🤡

Reactions: 2
Anyone else surprised that Daxton and Paisley were able to come on this trip? Maybe they're starting to listen to everybody that they exclude those kids any chance they get.

Took me a couple of minutes to find the hashtags. How the f is this legal?!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else surprised that Daxton and Paisley were able to come on this trip? Maybe they're starting to listen to everybody that they exclude those kids any chance they get.
I have to say I wondered if part of it was they had the “blood family” number of tickets and because Bailey and Asa couldn’t go they were subbed in. Abba’s ticket is what was meant to be Rylan’s and Paisley and Dax would have missed out again if they could go.

That’s not that many steps? I swear Americans (stereotyping obviously) can’t handle more than like 5,000-7,000 steps a day

Attachments

• Haha