Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Brooklyn 75% helicopter out of base camp, but according to Kamri it’s 60%… they should have agreed on the same lie🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"We opted to take the helicopter because we've never taken a helicopter before."

I'm speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"We opted to take the helicopter because we've never taken a helicopter before."

I'm speechless.
Funny because in a text to Bailey they said it was because they were having issues getting acclimated to the altitude - agree on the same lie or just tell the truth, they’d get more respect that way

Reactions: 10
I’m curious to see what Brooklyn’s YouTube video will look like. I’ve actually enjoyed watching Mindy and Kamri’s stories (even though they complained a lot). I feel like this was a missed opportunity for B&Bs YouTube channel. She could have made some great content, instead of the boring twin vs twin videos.

Reactions: 4
Good ad for itk. Let's say it is a good sunscreen and it was just wearing off quickly, shouldn't Brooklyn the esthetician know to reapply sunscreen every hour or two if doing strenuous exercise?
Brooklyn never went to esthetician school to learn anything. It was all for the brand, that was it. To say she knew about skin care and was an expert in it because she was an esthetician. I bet you the girls in her class were making a career out of it, and Brooklyn just did it for the title.

Reactions: 7
When do we think Mindy and Brooklyn will take a vacation because they’re so tired from the hike? 🙄 I bet Mindy will go to Hawaii soon. Brooklyn and Dakota might go somewhere to celebrate his 30th birthday since he was sick most of the hike.

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell Asa the cut off arms on T-shirts isn’t a good look for him. He is doing it a lot lately. Has Bailey told him it looks good but his arms are so skinny it doesn’t work.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The complete lack of insta stories post the helicopter down and trip back to Kathmandu seems out of character for Mindy. Must have just rotted in their hotel room because they'd already seen enough of Kathmandu. She did say they were trying to change their flights considering they weren't trekking back down anymore but clearly that didn't happen. They're on their way back to the US tho, so we can expect three consecutive vlogs in the next week or two.

Reactions: 5