Brooklyn and Bailey #8 Bailey flaunts her ring every time she can, Brooklyn dodges kisses from her man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they forced the 3 who were hiking down to get on a helicopter so that they can go to Kathmandu.
I'd have thought they probably weren't that far from Lukla anyway? It was three days at the airport for Brooklyn and Dakota and the crew thought they'd hike back down from in three days?

Reactions: 5
[...] And total first world problems. [...]
1713949524439.png

I don't know how they do it but they manage to keep surprising me with how low they can go. You think they hit rock bottom over and over again but the depths are apparently abysmal. NO CHICKEN FOR THREE WEEKS OMGHHKP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd have thought they probably weren't that far from Lukla anyway? It was three days at the airport for Brooklyn and Dakota and the crew thought they'd hike back down from in three days?
They might not have been far but imagine having to cut short your hike because Brooklyn couldn't wait to get to Kathmandu because miss girl couldn't even count how many clean pair of underwear to bring with her 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They might not have been far but imagine having to cut short your hike because Brooklyn couldn't wait to get to Kathmandu because miss girl couldn't even count how many clean pair of underwear to bring with her 💀
Which further proofs they never planned to hike down. Otherwise they wouldn't even have reached Lukla by now :rolleyes:
They could've also just taken 1-2 cameras instead of like 10 if weight limitations were an issue. Lots of undies for a camera!

Reactions: 11
And here is her complaining at the end lol. Maybe if she would have prepared better for this, it would have went better. And total first world problems. I would think this is the last time she tries to bite off more than she can chew with a trip. Was Mindy this pathetic about the trip?
It’s the way she’s looking at herself cry 🤡 Does she want us to feel sorry for her? She chose to do this hike (while being unprepared). And she knew she’d be gone 12-14 days, why didn’t she pack enough underwear? She hadn’t slept in a “normal bed” and didn’t have chicken for 2 weeks.. Brooklyn your privilege is showing

Reactions: 8
wait, I'm confused as I lost interest the past few days, did Brooklyn get split off from the rest? Where was Mindy?
I bet Dakota will think twice about agreeing to go on such a trip again ahahah
It never sounded like a trip they could cope with, tbh.

Edit to add, I've checked their stories, blimey, yeah, I don't think I ever want to go on the trip, I'll be honest. Bailey definitely made the right decision not to go!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why are they not elaborating on why Brooklyn isn’t going to Kamri’s graduation? Bailey just said “we’ll post why in a few days.” That feels really strange imo. I know they JUST got back from the other side of the world but, considering the rest of them are going, it’s really odd.

Reactions: 6
It’s the way she’s looking at herself cry 🤡 Does she want us to feel sorry for her? She chose to do this hike (while being unprepared). And she knew she’d be gone 12-14 days, why didn’t she pack enough underwear? She hadn’t slept in a “normal bed” and didn’t have chicken for 2 weeks.. Brooklyn your privilege is showing
Literally! In her packing or what I've brought video there were multiples of things you'd only ever need ones of, take one and then you'll have enough space for underwear for one pair a day and a couple of spares? Surely the hike didn't limit how many pairs of underwear you could bring provided you were under the weight limit?
What a princess, thought she'd be in and out, get some pretty pictures, a trip on a helicopter and straight back to Kathmandu for a hot shower and clean clothes and right back to Texas. And their travel plans always go wrong? Like they always seem to have flight delays and cancellations so I don't know why they expected anything different this time? (Also how are they not like elite members of an airline with the amount of flights they take? Then they'd probably have fewer issues at the main airports)

I really hope they recognize how lucky they are to be able to travel like this, like I bet they don’t realize how most people (at least in the US) can barely afford to travel domestically.
I feel like it’s wasted on them because they seem to complain more than learn the culture or explore.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Why are they not elaborating on why Brooklyn isn’t going to Kamri’s graduation? Bailey just said “we’ll post why in a few days.” That feels really strange imo. I know they JUST got back from the other side of the world but, considering the rest of them are going, it’s really odd.
I just saw that story. Yeah I'd like to know why she isn't going either. How much ya wanna bet she found out she's pregnant? Lol.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think she planned something for Dakota’s 30th with his family /friends for after EBC and then they found out it was the same time as Kamri’s graduation. I don’t think it’s that deep.

The only other thing is she is looking after Dax and Paisley and the dogs again.

I think it’s more likely to be the first point and they will post about it later for the engagement and also maybe Dakota doesn’t know exactly what they are doing.?

I honestly think she planned something for Dakota’s 30th with his family /friends for after EBC and then they found out it was the same time as Kamri’s graduation. I don’t think it’s that deep.

The only other thing is she is looking after Dax and Paisley and the dogs again.

I think it’s more likely to be the first point and they will post about it later for the engagement and also maybe Dakota doesn’t know exactly what they are doing.?
Are Paisley and Dax going to the graduation?

Reactions: 2
I just saw that story. Yeah I'd like to know why she isn't going either. How much ya wanna bet she found out she's pregnant? Lol.
I doubt that, they spent over a week up in the mountains at 70-80% oxygen, I don't think she would have gone if she was.

Reactions: 1
I doubt that, they spent over a week up in the mountains at 70-80% oxygen, I don't think she would have gone if she was.
She had her period right before they left, if she did happen to fall pregnant on the mountain 1) it'd be weird as there was lots of talk of how thin the walls all were and 2) she probably wouldn't even know she was pregnant at this point in time as it'd be too early for a positive test.
Given the hike is over now, they've said they want kids and Dakota is 30, I anticipate they'll be actively trying from now. I hope they don't have any complications, they'll exploit infertility like there's no tomorrow :(

Reactions: 3