Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if Bailey knows the definition of glowing. Her skin looks so dry and splotchy.
When I saw that product on his face… then he started rubbing it and then she had too. It was Bailey, are you kidding me now. Baileys skin looks much damaged more damage than it was in my view.

Reactions: 3
So bailey just posted she got a new couch. They haven’t even moved into their new house yet. I thought they couldn’t afford furniture? Lol plus the picture she posted makes it look like she was trying for a better homes and garden type pic like her mom did with her kitchen 😂😂
7888F11E-0AA0-4382-85C8-F99828B53293.jpeg

So bailey just posted she got a new couch. They haven’t even moved into their new house yet. I thought they couldn’t afford furniture? Lol plus the picture she posted makes it look like she was trying for a better homes and garden type pic like her mom did with her kitchen 😂😂View attachment 1753255
Can’t get my eyes off those paws on the brand new cream coloured couch.
Why care for it when you can get a new one the second you get bored with it ? Shein LND mindset right there

Reactions: 8
Exactly. Why get a white/cream one when they have 2 dogs??
I have two dogs and my couches are dark blue and dark grey. How could you justify light furniture with dogs!? I’m all for a minimalist/light aesthetic, but you can still have that while acknowledging your dogs will get things dirty and getting slightly more practical stuff!!

Reactions: 8
Wowwwww so brooklyn and bailey got FREE couches for their houses. $3200 sofa. I cannot….. it was sponsored so surely they were free. Complain about not being able to afford furniture for your million dollar home and end up getting it for free. While making money off of their followers for clicking the link and buying the couch.

i know many influencers who do giveaways with their free products they get! I feel like that would be more reasonable!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wowwwww so brooklyn and bailey got FREE couches for their houses. $3200 sofa. I cannot….. it was sponsored so surely they were free. Complain about not being able to afford furniture for your million dollar home and end up getting it for free. While making money off of their followers for clicking the link and buying the couch.

i know many influencers who do giveaways with their free products they get! I feel like that would be more reasonable!!
I ran here to post the same thing

Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of Brooklyn and Bailey but does Bailey have any manners?! I know none of them do really of the McKnights but still. I’m only asking since Dakota was in a middle of a conversation with someone and Bailey kept saying “Dakota… Dakota” and he was looked like annoyed since he was like I’m in a middle of conversation. It was when Asa was trying to convert Dakota and Brooklyn having children story. This is when i was snooping around.

I’m not a fan of Brooklyn and Bailey but does Bailey have any manners?! I know none of them do really of the McKnights but still. I’m only asking since Dakota was in a middle of a conversation with someone and Bailey kept saying “Dakota… Dakota” and he was looked like annoyed since he was like I’m in a middle of conversation. It was when Asa was trying to convert Dakota and Brooklyn having children story. This is when i was snooping around.
The footage:

Attachments

Reactions: 1
EA7877BA-0D69-4F29-AA56-DBC92D03060A.png

LOL “working”. I can’t even…. How out of touch is she…. She shouldn’t be shocked either that people have to work on Thanksgiving!!!! All the first responders, military, retail and restaurants etc. Her working is nothing compared to what real jobs are like.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1757865
LOL “working”. I can’t even…. How out of touch is she…. She shouldn’t be shocked either that people have to work on Thanksgiving!!!! All the first responders, military, retail and restaurants etc. Her working is nothing compared to what real jobs are like.
Not only is she out of touch, but with that nail regrowth lol, soon her nails will be out of touch with her fingers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1757865
"Look at me I have to work, just like you guys"
After she's posted that they're just messing around with AI creating fake children
Her working today would be maybe loading the website once to make sure it's working for black friday sales tomorrow, because there's no way she did any of the BTS stuff, would have been done earlier this week with the actual team

Reactions: 11
"Look at me I have to work, just like you guys"
After she's posted that they're just messing around with AI creating fake children
Her working today would be maybe loading the website once to make sure it's working for black friday sales tomorrow, because there's no way she did any of the BTS stuff, would have been done earlier this week with the actual team
Exactly! They have workers for a reason. They just make over all decisions, they don’t do the nity gritty stuff….

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.