Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear Bailey’s Starbucks addiction is the most annoying thing about them (the problematic stuff is just that; problematic - I’m talking strictly annoying but essentially harmless)! It has such epic pick me girl energy.

“Look, I have a STARBUCKS addiction!!!!!! I’m so UNIQUE GUYS! Nobody else loves STARBUCKS as much as MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” - Sincerely, the entirety of white Middle America 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear Bailey’s Starbucks addiction is the most annoying thing about them (the problematic stuff is just that; problematic - I’m talking strictly annoying but essentially harmless)! It has such epic pick me girl energy.

“Look, I have a STARBUCKS addiction!!!!!! I’m so UNIQUE GUYS! Nobody else loves STARBUCKS as much as MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” - Sincerely, the entirety of white Middle America 😂
They actually are so annoying omg 😭

Reactions: 3
What's everyone's opinion on the Mcknights, specially Kamri and Rylan, using affiliate links for their own family's business? Is this a way to reduce taxable profits?

Reactions: 1
What's everyone's opinion on the Mcknights, specially Kamri and Rylan, using affiliate links for their own family's business? Is this a way to reduce taxable profits?
Could be or they know they can make money off of it, while still supporting their mom’s biz. Win win for them but also kinda sleezy.

Reactions: 2
Is this dress another influencer (@victoriabrowne) wearing not the exact same as Bailey's dress she's claiming is from Lash Next Door? Victoria says it's from a boutique, so I think it's likely both the boutique and LND are dropshipping but I found it interesting.

Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 1.12.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-25 at 1.11.53 AM.jpeg

(sorry if this isn't formatted right, long-time lurker!)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Kamri's new story where she is announcing the bundles early without permission' is the type of reverse psychology you'd use on a 5 year old! As if they are trying to convince fans that Kamri is sneaking this info in, rather than being part of a plan to get more people buying. That is one of the lowest things I've seen in a while and makes me not want to buy at all.

Reactions: 13
Kamri's new story where she is announcing the bundles early without permission' is the type of reverse psychology you'd use on a 5 year old! As if they are trying to convince fans that Kamri is sneaking this info in, rather than being part of a plan to get more people buying. That is one of the lowest things I've seen in a while and makes me not want to buy at all.
cue Bailey’s shock face tomorrow when she finds out that they have announced the bundles 🙄

Reactions: 9
Mindy as well did a story "since no one has posted anything yet, I'm letting you know the sale is live now" like sure, you did not consult anyone before posting this 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 7
Honestly though it’s very embarassing that they have to resort to this sort of marketing to get sales 😐 shows a lot about

Reactions: 7
Mindy+Kamri said there was only 1000 bundles right? Or was that Hairitage? They're brands are all the same. I think they'd have 1000 hard core fans who follow all the McKnights and would fall for tit like this
Well they did because B&B posted that they sold 1000 bundles already

Reactions: 2
“Stop asking when I’m having kids” but they keep posting stuff like this. And Dakota saying 8 months. I’m sure he’s pressuring her to have kids soon. He said in their engagement q&a that he wants kids in 1 year.

I really hope she waits a while to have kids. They still live with Baisa, so she hasn’t lived alone with him (except for the few months in Utah).

Attachments

Reactions: 5
“Stop asking when I’m having kids” but they keep posting stuff like this. And Dakota saying 8 months. I’m sure he’s pressuring her to have kids soon. He said in their engagement q&a that he wants kids in 1 year.

I really hope she waits a while to have kids. They still live with Baisa, so she hasn’t lived alone with him (except for the few months in Utah).
You can take the girl out of Utah but you can’t take the Utah out of the girl 😎

Short dating period ✅

Short engagement ✅

Temple wedding (per Mindy this is happening lol) ✅

Rush to have kids ❓

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DC6E5332-8E8D-4D99-9E35-F883F540C8AC.png

i thought they had to work all day today? (All i saw was them in their bathroom posting on ig twice, looked like super hard work…)

also also, thought they couldnt afford furniture.

mindy also posted that bailey bought a huge bed frame thing for her house too.

Reactions: 9
i thought they had to work all day today? (All i saw was them in their bathroom posting on ig twice, looked like super hard work…)
I really feel bad for their employees doing all the grunt work in the office while their bosses are out shopping and then claiming that they work very hard ☹

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.