Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand why brooklyn is buying furniture as her house is built, but bailey doesn't even have the house built yet. You'd think shed wait till her house was more certain before buying things for it. Seems odd to me, that what one does the other has too, at more or less the same time.

Reactions: 11
I understand why brooklyn is buying furniture as her house is built, but bailey doesn't even have the house built yet. You'd think shed wait till her house was more certain before buying things for it. Seems odd to me, that what one does the other has too, at more or less the same time.
Exactly, where are they going to store the stuff in the meantime?

I wonder if Bailey feels like Brooklyn has overtaken her in the twin race, now that Brooklyn's house will be ready first.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Bailey feels like Brooklyn has overtaken her in the twin race, now that Brooklyn's house will be ready first.
I at least hope Brooklyn feels like she won the race on that one thing, might make her feel less rushed to have kids as soon as she can.

Reactions: 5
A few years ago when I discovered these two I was so jealous. Impossibly rich, fun following, pretty. As they get older I honestly don't envy a lot about their lives - the money would be nice, mind 😂

I'd hate to have no identify of my own, to spend my entire life wrapped up around my family's business. They rarely do anthing of their own accord, you rarely see them with any real friends of their own, everything is so artificial and fake. They don't seem to have any actual fun like they should be at their age. It's really sad. I'd hate their lifestyle.

Reactions: 18
These 2 just can't keep up with their lies. They probably said they wouldn't be able to afford furniture to be relatable to normal 22 years old, although very few 22 years old would be building houses. They probably forgot what they said with all the Black Friday hype. I really hope they get cancelled soon

Reactions: 6
These 2 just can't keep up with their lies. They probably said they wouldn't be able to afford furniture to be relatable to normal 22 years old, although very few 22 years old would be building houses. They probably forgot what they said with all the Black Friday hype. I really hope they get cancelled soon
Nah I don’t think they should be cancelled (they’re problematic but they definitely aren’t worthy of actual cancellation - that’s too far), but they for sure need a better PR team to help them cultivate a better social/business image. Their lies and constant contradictions are NOT a good look for them.

Reactions: 7
Nah I don’t think they should be cancelled (they’re problematic but they definitely aren’t worthy of actual cancellation - that’s too far), but they for sure need a better PR team to help them cultivate a better social/business image. Their lies and constant contradictions are NOT a good look for them.
Not to mention, their following really isn't significant enough for a cancellation to have any effect, especially when all their fans are young and obsessed

Reactions: 4
Not to mention, their following really isn't significant enough for a cancellation to have any effect, especially when all their fans are young and obsessed
what do you mean not significant?? Don't you know the McKnight family is like the Kardashians. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They seriously give me the ick!!! The kissing noises 🤮 We get it you have sex. This is so weird “Babe let me set up my camera and film getting in the shower with you.” The way they turned around to kiss and then she just walks away to turn off the camera 🥴 They are trying so hard to prove how in love they are. Sorry Brooklyn, you can’t convince me that you didn’t rush this marriage.

Reactions: 18
Do they not have the plans of the house? With all the room measurements on it? I haven't built but when my grandparents were building their retirement home they had the plan for the whole house on large paper which they used to plan literally everything (also they've already brought some furniture I hope it doesn't fit and they have to go back on their #ad haha)
Screenshot_20221128-173449.png

Do they not have the plans of the house? With all the room measurements on it? I haven't built but when my grandparents were building their retirement home they had the plan for the whole house on large paper which they used to plan literally everything (also they've already brought some furniture I hope it doesn't fit and they have to go back on their #ad haha)
View attachment 1765829
I'm building right now, and while we do have plans, those were made before the building started and can differ a bit from te finished results, so its best to measure for yourself when its close to being done.

Reactions: 6
I'm building right now, and while we do have plans, those were made before the building started and can differ a bit from te finished results, so its best to measure for yourself when its close to being done.
Yeah, there's always things that can shift - walls end up being thicker than anticipated, doors end up in slightly different places, etc. Measuring the rooms is one of the only smart things these lot have ever done.

Asa is doing a 3D mock up of his house to work out dimensions (and probably doing this for B and D also), whilst Dakota looks gormless.

IMG_20221128_092417.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-28-09-24-02-40_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1765829
Can't believe how much better she looks without the spider amount of mascara.

Wowwwww so brooklyn and bailey got FREE couches for their houses. $3200 sofa. I cannot….. it was sponsored so surely they were free. Complain about not being able to afford furniture for your million dollar home and end up getting it for free. While making money off of their followers for clicking the link and buying the couch.

i know many influencers who do giveaways with their free products they get! I feel like that would be more reasonable!!
And in their Sponsored video (house tour) about the couches, they had the audacity to say they were affordable!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.