Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her Instagram Stories, Bailey called herself a triplet with one of the Rybka twins and also with the Merrell twins.

Does anyone see the resemblance between the three? Or could they pass for triplets?

What I know is that they don’t look anywhere like triplets. Is it just me?
I can see a potential sibling resemblance between Bailey and Merrell twins (their smile and chin looks slightly similar), but triplets, no. Definitely no resemblance between Brooklyn and Rybka twins - besides blonde in their hair

Reactions: 10
THIS. I wasn’t a fan before Dakota, but I wasn’t an anti or anything. I just kept an eye on the McKnights from when I used to follow them for hair content as a teen, probably ten years ago. But when Dakota showed up, I REALLY changed my mind.

Even if Dakota was super progressive lol, there was always something that seemed extremely phoney about the whole relationship, especially compared to Brooklyn’s chemistry with Brooks (and let’s be honest Brooks probably has similar views to Dakota, he just didn’t admit it publicly 🥴).

After Dakota appeared, so much changed. Especially Brooklyn, who changed waaayyy more than I expected…and not for the better. Even if she’s just now showing her true colors and is ultimately the same as Dakota/generally petty and kinda mean, it still took me aback. Brooklyn was always a fan favourite, but now I think a lot of fans are moving over to Bailey. It’s a pretty big sea change.

With this TikTok, my impression was that Brooklyn is well aware of this and is embarrassed/ashamed/doesn’t want to admit it, hence the mean girl rant. That comment was so harmless and she just BUTCHERED it, all while sounding super false and extremely triggered.

She reminds me so much of these influencers who act sooooooo in looooove and then announce their divorces/breakups before spilling the tea on their ex. Anyone who has to prove their love isn’t really in love, imho.

And the difference between Bailey and Brooklyn’s wedding is a big red flag to me. Sure, not everyone loves weddings and it’s totally fine not to (I’d be stressed AF with wedding planning lol), but to look and sound so empty talking about it? Homegirl’s heart wasn’t in it, let’s be real.
I absolutely identify with this comment! I wasn't a big fan but somehow followed them and if someone asked me back then who of the twins I prefer, I would have said Brooklyn. However, nowadays, if I absolutely HAD TO pick one of them, I would go with Bailey because you can see she enjoys what she is doing (whether we agree with the LND launches, or other questionable stuff, or not) or her genuine relationship that slowly build up to marriage. I can really see her and Asa growing old together.

When it comes to Brooklyn, I could not agree more that she gives me the "I will shade my ex after our break up" (exhibit A would be her "fake vomiting" at Brooks when she forced Dakota to watch the "10 date series"). I still remember seeing her posts about Brooks and how I watched their relationship unfold and I could feel it, even from the photos and videos, how much in love with him she actually was. With Dakota, I do not feel the same type of energy (I have looked a lot like that when I was with my ex but maybe I am just projecting my bad experience onto her).

As for the wedding planning and her looking and sounding so empty about planning it, I completely understand her feeling stressed (I do too now when it is my time to plan the wedding) but I would still call myself enthusiastic when telling people about the details. She just seemed like she was not looking forward to it and that it was more of a chore to her than pleasure. Even if you are stressed about the planning, if you are truly in love and want to marry that person, you will find it enjoyable to plan it because you are marrying the man of your dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I absolutely identify with this comment! I wasn't a big fan but somehow followed them and if someone asked me back then who of the twins I prefer, I would have said Brooklyn. However, nowadays, if I absolutely HAD TO pick one of them, I would go with Bailey because you can see she enjoys what she is doing (whether we agree with the LND launches, or other questionable stuff, or not) or her genuine relationship that slowly build up to marriage. I can really see her and Asa growing old together.

When it comes to Brooklyn, I could not agree more that she gives me the "I will shade my ex after our break up" (exhibit A would be her "fake vomiting" at Brooks when she forced Dakota to watch the "10 date series"). I still remember seeing her posts about Brooks and how I watched their relationship unfold and I could feel it, even from the photos and videos, how much in love with him she actually was. With Dakota, I do not feel the same type of energy (I have looked a lot like that when I was with my ex but maybe I am just projecting my bad experience onto her).

As for the wedding planning and her looking and sounding so empty about planning it, I completely understand her feeling stressed (I do too now when it is my time to plan the wedding) but I would still call myself enthusiastic when telling people about the details. She just seemed like she was not looking forward to it and that it was more of a chore to her than pleasure. Even if you are stressed about the planning, if you are truly in love and want to marry that person, you will find it enjoyable to plan it because you are marrying the man of your dreams.
Exactly. No one saw any chemistry between her and Dakota. Now the stans are acting like they loved them together from the beginning 💀💀💀💀💀. Home girl settled.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Odd that the previous house was too expensive for Baisa but okay for The Blackburns ? I guess Dakota has more money than Asa hence he and Brooklyn could still afford the original house ?
It’s a good thing I guess, I always thought it was a bit creepy that the twins had the exact same house

Reactions: 3
Odd that the previous house was too expensive for Baisa but okay for The Blackburns ? I guess Dakota has more money than Asa hence he and Brooklyn could still afford the original house ?
It’s a good thing I guess, I always thought it was a bit creepy that the twins had the exact same house
Dakota is way older than Asa, he’s not a student and has a business for years that I know, so he probably has some savings that helped with the house. And I think Brooklyn got the house earlier than Bayley so the price changed drastically. I think as well is healthier that they are not neighbors anymore.

Reactions: 8
They said that b&d house was cheaper cause they sign for it earlier than b&a also the construction materials was cheaper because of the same reason, and i think cause of his age and multiple bussines dakota can aford more stuff, asa is just beggining to work so bailey its probably putting most of the money for the house

can we talk about how sweet, caring and supportive asa is on the tampon tiktok? I know a lot of the people in here dont like the idea of bailey talking about her period that much, but lets focus on asa and not in the period subject, thats what you get when you marry a nice guy that really loves you... and not a guy you dont love

Reactions: 9
They said that b&d house was cheaper cause they sign for it earlier than b&a also the construction materials was cheaper because of the same reason, and i think cause of his age and multiple bussines dakota can aford more stuff, asa is just beggining to work so bailey its probably putting most of the money for the house

can we talk about how sweet, caring and supportive asa is on the tampon tiktok? I know a lot of the people in here dont like the idea of bailey talking about her period that much, but lets focus on asa and not in the period subject, thats what you get when you marry a nice guy that really loves you... and not a guy you dont love
Asa > Parker > Brooks > Dakota

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be a Christian, you must believe in the Holy Trinity. Mormons do not. 🤷🏻‍♀️ they don’t believe in who Jesus really is and represents.
Hey, I’m new here 👋

Jordan and McKay cover things like these on their YouTube channel very well. They basically say, that mormons see themselves as Christians but Christians don‘t claim mormons - basically 😂 which is very funny to me and says quite a lot about Mormonism and how it is viewe outside of the „religion“ itself.

-

maybe Mindy posted that in the sense of them also feeling like they are Christians - or at least part of Christianity as Mormons - and furthermore this might be her response to the shooting that happened in the LGBTQ+ bar?

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if Bailey knows the definition of glowing. Her skin looks so dry and splotchy.
Asa's skin looks decent, but he's a young man and most young men could wash their faces with butter and still have nice skin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.