Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bailey posted their dinner again, I can't screenshot but it's pasta, jar sauce and what look like frozen meatballs (not as part of the spaghetti and sauce?? lol weird) and asparagus but she said Asa cut off the tips... so I don't think Asa knows how to cook either
Not a lot of food on her plate either

Reactions: 3
How out of touch can they be to think that spending $400 for one night stand is ok?!
It's early and I definitely read that as "on a one night stand" and definitely thought this thread was about to get more interesting.

Le sigh.

I’m shocked by how much they eat out, they seem to have fast food for every lunchtime / almost every meal. That’s crazy to me (I’m in the uk, maybe a cultural difference?)
Nah, that's pretty unusual here, IME. Maybe college-age kids with extra expendable cash do it, but the overwhelming majority of people I know eat out at most once a week. I like to grab a breakfast burrito on my way to work once a week when I have to be in super early, but other than that it costs way more than making oatmeal or egg bites and you don't feel very great if you eat it all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's early and I definitely read that as "on a one night stand" and definitely thought this thread was about to get more interesting.

Le sigh.

Nah, that's pretty unusual here, IME. Maybe college-age kids with extra expendable cash do it, but the overwhelming majority of people I know eat out at most once a week. I like to grab a breakfast burrito on my way to work once a week when I have to be in super early, but other than that it costs way more than making oatmeal or egg bites and you don't feel very great if you eat it all the time.
Low key wish Brooklyn would have a one night stand to get rid of Creepy Koda.

Something about Mindy posting all her own “eras” is just icky to me, but maybe it’s just because she irritates me. However I swear she made herself look younger in the main photo as well.
Also it’s odd to me she didn’t post the seats. It’s probably nosebleeds or obstructed but she knows Taylor tickets are in high demand and she can get more people to buy into her brand with it. 🤣 Maybe not but I wouldn’t put it past her.
$200 of Hairitage goodies so your hair can look like crap for the concert. 😃 No thank you. I’ll take the $1000 though!

Also this video bugged me. We get it Bailey, you’re married. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Low key wish Brooklyn would have a one night stand to get rid of Creepy Koda.

Something about Mindy posting all her own “eras” is just icky to me, but maybe it’s just because she irritates me. However I swear she made herself look younger in the main photo as well.
Also it’s odd to me she didn’t post the seats. It’s probably nosebleeds or obstructed but she knows Taylor tickets are in high demand and she can get more people to buy into her brand with it. 🤣 Maybe not but I wouldn’t put it past her.
$200 of Hairitage goodies so your hair can look like crap for the concert. 😃 No thank you. I’ll take the $1000 though!

Also this video bugged me. We get it Bailey, you’re married. 🙄
It's probably the tickets Dakota bought because I remember her saying it was bad as it was in the far back

The botched nose 😱🤔 They should sue their surgeon. This kind of thing puts me off ever undergoing a procedure. I rarely see results where it goes correctly.

Screenshot_20230123-233547~2.png

Last edited:
They have to be going through a religious identity crisis. This is so weird for a mom to post of their daughters. “Ok girls, flip of the camera. It’ll be cool” Who still poses like this? I wish BYU was more strict on Kamri and Rylan, but obviously they’re donating money to the school.

Also, Brooklyn looks super orange. I bet Dakota loves it since it reminds him of his favorite president lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They have to be going through a religious identity crisis. This is so weird for a mom to post of their daughters. “Ok girls, flip of the camera. It’ll be cool” Who still poses like this? I wish BYU was more strict on Kamri and Rylan, but obviously they’re donating money to the school.

Also, Brooklyn looks super orange. I bet Dakota loves it since it reminds him of his favorite president lol
It's more on the cringe side tbh. They think they are breaking the internet with their complete u-turn rebranding 🤡

Or maybe Mindy's shampoo just really doesn't clean hair? Or they pile on so many other gross products between when they wash their hair

Also I found Hairitage in my local Kmart (Australia) and all the products are the same price. I don't think you'll catch me spending $10 on a 400mL bottle of shampoo
I haven't seen it in my local Kmart yet, but I totally agree with you. Not spending $10 on a 400ml bottle when my local Kmart does get it. It will most likely go on clearance, and then I'll try it 🤣

I just watched Brooklyn's empty house tour video. At the end she said she was so so so grateful to her viewers because they wouldn't have the house without their support... True, but the way she said it was so fake, she normally ignores fans and leaves all the vlogging/ posting to Bailey 😂 It 's clear she only said it as a disclaimer to counter any criticism about the size of their house.
I hope their water supply isn't connected yet, and Finn was just curious about the toilet bowl. To me it looked like he was trying to get a drink. Maybe he was thirsty, and Brooklyn was too busy showing off the showpiece house than worry about water for the dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The meatballs were dry AF 💀
How is this a meal lol. Nothing fits together, its just 3 dishes on the same plate. I use jar sauce if I don't have time but will incorporate extra veggies like carrot, eggplant, cherry tomatoes,... Inside of the sauce and have the meatballs on top at least. You can have your starches - veggies - protein on a plate, and it makes sense with potatoes, but so strange with pasta??

I AM DYING AT THE ORANGE COMMENT.

Okay but Rylan looks so pretty in those photos (I mean she is pretty but especially so).

Reactions: 7

How stunning are Pais and Rylan though! Ironic given that the “triplets” think they’re the beautiful ones of the family…

Reactions: 14

I don’t understand The theme of this shoot. Brooklyn while orange, looks gorgeous and very 60/70s vibes, what is going on with the others ?!

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately Ryan is turning into one of them. She will really be a "Ring by spring" kind of girl. She even made a now-deleted Tiktok about being a sugar baby 💀

If those are fillers (and they do look different for sure), then the person giving them did a horrible job. Fillers typically aim to balance the upper and lower halves of the lips, with the upper being slightly smaller. Those look like she’s had a syringe of filler injected into the bottom lip alone - nothing on top! I sincerely hope it’s just bad lipstick application because those aren’t a good idea. She already has a thin upper lip (nothing bad about that ofc - just a bad use of injectables if so).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.