Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I’ve never understand about Mormonism: why is plastic surgery allowed but not tattoos 😭

Reactions: 5
I was sceptical about how many mascara comments they had on their latest tiktok so I checked this girl’s profile out… they’re already following lash next door, b&b, even dakota, so they’re obviously already a fan - so now I think all their mascara questions on tiktok or Instagram are their fans setting it up for them just to get them to reply 🙃🙃 I swear no one who isn’t a fan would see their eyelashes and want to copy them

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Bracing myself to give an unpopular opinion, but I don’t think picking apart the food they eat or the way their bodies look in pictures is particularly constructive. If they do suffer from disordered eating, this will only make it worse. I may not like them, but I do hope they get help, as eating disorders are no joke. Let’s stick to complaining about their personalities and their actions lol

Reactions: 15
Bracing myself to give an unpopular opinion, but I don’t think picking apart the food they eat or the way their bodies look in pictures is particularly constructive. If they do suffer from disordered eating, this will only make it worse. I may not like them, but I do hope they get help, as eating disorders are no joke. Let’s stick to complaining about their personalities and their actions lol
I definitely think they have some sort of issue or hyperfixation here, I remember Bailey posting a ‘weight loss transformation’ on twit many many years ago. I know it’s years ago because she was wearing Lovejoy cheer uniform.
I do agree with you, but they are the worst for constantly doing body checking on their stories but then eating heaps of junk and fast food, I don’t think it gives a constructive view to their young and impressionable viewers

Reactions: 8
Something I’ve never understand about Mormonism: why is plastic surgery allowed but not tattoos 😭
Are you sure that plastic surgery is allowed? I doubt it is and B&B do things that are against mormonism anyway…

Reactions: 1
Well, that just means thats mormons do it but not that it is allowed in the religion.
But thank you for sharing, i didnt know that so many mormons are ok with cosmetic surgery things done. Surprises me quite a bit! You would think that they believe that they are perfect just the way god made them and that they werent allowed to interfere.

Also, i recently found out that the mormon religion changed their views towards tattoos a little bit. Seems like with all of the negative things that mormonism has been linked to in the past few years and with many people leaving the church and talking about it openly on tiktok etc., they try to appeal to the youth more:

Reactions: 1
Tattle is a snark forum, so it should be okay to discuss the twins' body and weight, among other things. Other threads I frequent also discuss these topics. What we normally do, is writing ED-related discussions behind a
spoiler
button, so it doesn't trigger commenters suffering from or recovering from eating disorders too much.
Our discussion about the twins' weight and eating habits do happen, in the end, because we see something is wrong and we'd rather see them being healthy than continuing their imbalanced relationship with food. If they don't want comments on their weight or food, they shouldn't post about them.
I do agree that a discussion about their actions and character is more interesting, but lots of that we have discussed already.

Reactions: 15
i don't know if this is a stupid opinion LMAO, but brooklyn in her 'empty house tour' video said bedroom #1 by the front entrance could go from guest room to baby room someday, and i think that's a terrible room to pick for the baby. i've never seen people have their baby's room sooo close to the front door. it's usually closer to the parents' room for convenience and safety.

granted, she hasn't been a mother before and i'm sure the room ideas will change. curious if anyone feels the same

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
i don't know if this is a stupid opinion LMAO, but brooklyn in her 'empty house tour' video said bedroom #1 by the front entrance could go from guest room to baby room someday, and i think that's a terrible room to pick for the baby. i've never seen people have their baby's room sooo close to the front door. it's usually closer to the parents' room for convenience and safety.

granted, she hasn't been a mother before and i'm sure the room ideas will change. curious if anyone feels the same
My babies were never by the front door. Our room was closest to the front door, and our babies were down the hallway. I guess it depends on layout of homes, but we actually switched rooms when our first came along so that she wasn't closest to the front door. I think you are correct, once they have a baby, they will change their minds about having their baby that close to the front door. Well, hopefully anyway!

Reactions: 7
My babies were never by the front door. Our room was closest to the front door, and our babies were down the hallway. I guess it depends on layout of homes, but we actually switched rooms when our first came along so that she wasn't closest to the front door. I think you are correct, once they have a baby, they will change their minds about having their baby that close to the front door. Well, hopefully anyway!
I think the reasoning behind it is that the main/master bedroom is up near the kitchen and the rest of the bedrooms are up stairs so to be close to the baby it would have to that room downstairs otherwise she would
Be trekking up and down stairs all the time .
I personally don’t see her switching rooms either it is a lot smaller then the main bedroom and it’s not practical to have a baby in such a large room with walk in robe and ensuite.

On my opinion the house layout is just weird and I know they didn’t pick it but surely some common sense from builders to not have a bedroom open into the kitchen

Reactions: 12
Does anyone ever watch their drive through/ twinepathy videos? I usually skim through their videos on a Wednesday but those ones look SO boring I can’t imagine wanting to watch that kind of content?

Reactions: 5
The mark up on those socks 🤢🤢🤢
They probably bought them for less than $2 if they got wholesale price. How are they not embarassed? "Brand created"??? I don't think so. More like reselling cheap items at outrageous prices. It probably worked when they released their mascara, but nowadays their business model is not even selling their own products. This is probably why they didn't ask for their account to be verified while itk is
Screenshot_20230126_071445_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow LND but I was actually wondering if they had a customer hashtag.
I just checked it out and there’s really not much there considering how often they “sell out”. It’s mostly promo pics and maybe a handful or random girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.