Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed that Kamri and the twins have been posting what they are cooking for dinner lately and it’s made me realise I don’t think any of them know how to cook properly which is why it’s always Dakota or ASA cooking. Also is it normally to have pasta with boiled carrots on the side. This just seems so strange to me.

Reactions: 14
Noticed that Kamri and the twins have been posting what they are cooking for dinner lately and it’s made me realise I don’t think any of them know how to cook properly which is why it’s always Dakota or ASA cooking. Also is it normally to have pasta with boiled carrots on the side. This just seems so strange to me.
I mean Mindy has shown that she cooks multiple meals per recipe and freezes it all once a month, then they just reheat the meals each night (I think that duration is right). So even if they helped, or made a meal for the month, they only cooked once a month, not a huge amount of practice for them.
I presume that maybe Dakota and Asa have spent more time helping in the kitchen (because it's pretty hard to cook less than once a month).
The sad part is Kamri knows that eating home cooked is better (she mentioned this the other day) but she clearly doesn't have much experience.

Reactions: 7
I mean Mindy has shown that she cooks multiple meals per recipe and freezes it all once a month, then they just reheat the meals each night (I think that duration is right). So even if they helped, or made a meal for the month, they only cooked once a month, not a huge amount of practice for them.
I presume that maybe Dakota and Asa have spent more time helping in the kitchen (because it's pretty hard to cook less than once a month).
The sad part is Kamri knows that eating home cooked is better (she mentioned this the other day) but she clearly doesn't have much experience.
We do this in our family - batch cook 5-6 meals every 8 weeks (it varies based on time of year and what we can afford, but there's 10 meals we make), all we have to do is warm them up and make the pasta/rice/mashed potatoes. However, I know how to do all of them because I was taught and when I went to college at 16 (UK, so you stay home), I was expected to do some of them on my own when I had half-days the week we did the cook-up.

I'm an only child and there's a long of mcknight kids, which makes it harder for them, but batch-cooking is no excuse as I know a large family (6 kids) who did the same successfully. And at minimum, those kids should know how to make a basic roast, as you don't typically batch-cook those. You could easily cycle through the oldest 4 in a month if you have a roast per week and teach them one-on-one, or you could assign them different tasks each time so they still learn a bit every week.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what happened to Brady and Ash? I remember all the mcknights being obsessed with both dogs and they used to be in almost every video. Once Brooklyn got Finn idt I ever saw ash and brady in a video or even on mindy’s stories

Reactions: 3
I had a similar thought the other day when they showed the pasta dish Dakota made. Although it did look appetizing, to me it was such a simple dish and Bailey was acting like she was in a 5-star Michelin restaurant which begged the question "what did she usually eat to react like that?" She probably just eats out or bland food

Reactions: 9
I had a similar thought the other day when they showed the pasta dish Dakota made. Although it did look appetizing, to me it was such a simple dish and Bailey was acting like she was in a 5-star Michelin restaurant which begged the question "what did she usually eat to react like that?" She probably just eats out or bland food
I’m shocked by how much they eat out, they seem to have fast food for every lunchtime / almost every meal. That’s crazy to me (I’m in the uk, maybe a cultural difference?)

Reactions: 6
Maybe just a personal taste but this doesn't even look good.
Why are they buying soo many things. What will they do with everything they already have in the rental housr?
I was very underwhelmed but each their own. It just looks absolutely HUGE! It’s almost Bailey’s height!

Reactions: 3
I just watched Brooklyn's empty house tour video. At the end she said she was so so so grateful to her viewers because they wouldn't have the house without their support... True, but the way she said it was so fake, she normally ignores fans and leaves all the vlogging/ posting to Bailey 😂 It 's clear she only said it as a disclaimer to counter any criticism about the size of their house.

Reactions: 11
Her house decor is so random. I can't even picture what its going to look like with these random bits and bobs 🤣

• Haha
Bailey really making it sound like she and Brooklyn built their companies from scratch 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bailey shut up. One of your business is buying Shein clothes and sell at huge mark uos. Why should we support you? You are ripping people off. Also I doubt you were heavily involved in the making of itk, you just approved the texture and fragrance 💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly cant put into words how pissed off this has made me. The most arrogant self absorbed things I've seen all day. Someone made a geniune (and true) comment about the number of ads, and she's turned it around to be the victim saying she's shocked she isn't being supported?!? Uuuggghhhhh stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To the people commenting on their hairatage products, I tried it, it made my hair feel like it had wax on it, it made my hair super dry and icky!!!! Ill stick with my pura dor shampoo and colleen rothschild hair mask conditioner lol

Reactions: 11
Bailey shut up. One of your business is buying Shein clothes and sell at huge mark uos. Why should we support you? You are ripping people off. Also I doubt you were heavily involved in the making of itk, you just approved the texture and fragrance 💀
Her response was very manipulative. It also shows how out of touch they are. “It’s sad that people don’t want to celebrate with us” She’s trying to make people feel guilty for not supporting them. No one said they aren’t allowed to celebrate and be proud of their businesses. People are annoyed because they post about ITK, LND, and undisclosed affiliate links every. single. day (sometimes multiple times a day)

Everything they do is for profit- their engagement rings were an ad, sponsored deal with the builders of their homes, all their furniture/decor is an undisclosed affiliate link (which is illegal), promoting Beddys when they own part of the company. It doesn’t seem like anything do they is authentic!

If people want to see ITK and LND, they’ll go to the brand’s Instagram account. That tiktok was from an actual fan, expressing her feelings about B&B’s authenticity. Instead of listening to her fans and taking feedback, Bailey got super defensive and basically gaslit them. I’m sure they’ll continue to shove their products down our throats because #neversaysorry

Reactions: 18
Ohhh ffs Bailey just stfu!
You're skin and hair are not nice. Your sisters' hair isn't nice (well, Rylan's looks a lot better though, take that!), it is either super greasy or completely dry.
Your skin looks like you need to see a dermatologist.
Maybe you wouldn't need to constantly shove your skin and hair cake products in our faces to increase sells if the state of your skin and hair weren't a disservice to the brands. And that applies to your entire family. Well, actually, Shawn's skin looks nice in comparison, let him do the ads!

There, I said it, I'm an evil person just spreading hate 🙄

The fact that you out of all people created and promote hair and skin care lines is a joke. Would you promote fertiliser with dead plants all over you house?
I am sure you would. And after a year of constant ads you would claim they are less dead and its the lighting that makes them look brown or something.

Face it, you don't have nice skin and hair. And theoretically (and for 99,99% of the population), there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It is nature and we are all born different and I wouldn't comment on your looks like this if it wasn't for your constant ads for your obviously sh*tty products. You are living proof your products are not working - not even on yourself, wth! - and it's laughable to ask your viewers to be proud of you.

Much love to fellow tattlers with imperfect hair/skin, you are beautiful the way you are ❤
Everything they do is for profit- their engagement rings were an ad, sponsored deal with the builders of their homes, all their furniture/decor is an undisclosed affiliate link (which is illegal), promoting Beddys when they own part of the company. It doesn’t seem like anything do they is authentic!
This. Bailey, you want us to be proud? Go ahead, call out your own mother for illegal, undisclosed ads and admit you did the same for your own profit and are never going to do it again.
Or admit your products don't work for everyone and despite all efforts you couldn't create skin care products that would give yourself nice skin and how that is alright, embrace the difference yadayada.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To the people commenting on their hairatage products, I tried it, it made my hair feel like it had wax on it, it made my hair super dry and icky!!!! Ill stick with my pura dor shampoo and colleen rothschild hair mask conditioner lol
Their hair does look rough these days. Especially Bailey's, no wonder she scrapes it back so much, it doesn't flow anymore. I bet she has so much build up. Also their skin looks worse than before itk.

Also, without their year's worth of followers to their mother's channel (i.e. fans invested in them), there's no way they would be the Instagram It Girls, they wouldn't be able to shill anything and they wouldn't have the businesses ready made for them. They are only where they are because of their family channel.

Also Bailey, respect isn't mandatory, it's earned. Have some humility and listen to your fans. To be honest I think Itk and LND will wind down once they have kids as they'll not be the latest influencers on the scene. I hope they can afford their mortgage in time to come. I can see Asa in the future having to go get a high paid office job to save the day. Bailey really only brings social media skills to the table.

I can see Hairitage also not lasting many years, indie cosmetic brands come and go quickly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bailey posted their dinner again, I can't screenshot but it's pasta, jar sauce and what look like frozen meatballs (not as part of the spaghetti and sauce?? lol weird) and asparagus but she said Asa cut off the tips... so I don't think Asa knows how to cook either

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.