Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow LND but I was actually wondering if they had a customer hashtag.
I just checked it out and there’s really not much there considering how often they “sell out”. It’s mostly promo pics and maybe a handful or random girls.
And no reviews ANYWHERE???

Reactions: 6
I´m just thinking about how awkward it would be to pose for that picture 💀💀 why even take it in the mirror??? Looks like she´s forcing him to keep kissing (hence the creepy hand so he doesn´t pull back) just imagine if they didn´t get it right from the first take 🤐

Reactions: 7
There’s just something… off about him. His eyes are super glassy here. Brooklyn got the pink drink because it’s what her parents order but how would Dakota know that when they’ve been together less than 2 years.
He legit looks high lmao

Reactions: 5
Something about 4 20 somethings doing food ordering games in the middle of the working day just seems odd to me. Asa and Dakota should each have time away from the twins in the day, at the moment they are always in their stories and vlogs and to be honest it looks like they are both becoming personal assistants to the twins. Get a proper job, lads! I get the ick from both of them for being fetch and carry boys for the twins.

Reactions: 14
Something about 4 20 somethings doing food ordering games in the middle of the working day just seems odd to me. Asa and Dakota should each have time away from the twins in the day, at the moment they are always in their stories and vlogs and to be honest it looks like they are both becoming personal assistants to the twins. Get a proper job, lads! I get the ick from both of them for being fetch and carry boys for the twins.
literally. doesn't dakota own a foodtruck business or something?? what happened to that lol. i am curious about what food he's going to make and post, since the tripod from christmas was to help him start filming himself cooking.
as for asa,....no clue what he's doing. i THINK he's finishing up school and doing some sort of digital art commissions?
---

EDIT: watching their drive thru vid..,,, do they not say thank you to the workers for handing them their food?? ? 😭 dakota doesnt say thank you at all to the worker around 13:20. unless i missed it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
doesn't dakota own a foodtruck business or something?? what happened to that lol.
Its based in Utah isn't it? I think he's left the other staff to work without him, and he was popping back to Utah every month or so to check on the business side of things

Reactions: 2
They probably bought them for less than $2 if they got wholesale price. How are they not embarassed? "Brand created"??? I don't think so. More like reselling cheap items at outrageous prices. It probably worked when they released their mascara, but nowadays their business model is not even selling their own products. This is probably why they didn't ask for their account to be verified while itk isView attachment 1911505
How are they allowed to state "Cruelty free" when it most definitely isn't, surely they could get in trouble right?

Reactions: 2
B&B went live with a page called Sweety High. They said they’re hoping to launch a new business this year. What do we think it could be? A few months ago, Bailey teased a lip gloss or lip oil but I think they’d release that with ITK since makeup is so oversaturated.

When they get pregnant, I see them launching something pregnancy related. Her bag in B&D’s recent photo is from a company that makes diaper bags and other accessories for moms.

Edited to add: I did find that they filed a new LLC with the name Elentyia, which is from the book Throne of Glass that they’re obsessed with. Not sure what the business is though

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Dakota, his parents, and brother are registered voters.
- Dakota registered with no political affiliation
- Dakota’s parents and brother registered as Republicans

Brooklyn, Bailey, and Kamri all voted but I couldn’t find their political affiliation.

Back in Utah, Mindy and Shaun voted and affiliated themselves as Republicans

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Asa is getting weirder everyday 🫣

Also, from Rylan's Tiktok, she said she started going on a diet with Mindy last year 💀
I wonder if thats the sugar, gluten, everything free diet they did for their parasites? If I remember Rylan, Brooklyn, Mindy and Kamri all announced they started a diet at the same time

Reactions: 1
I have to say I’m quite surprised that Brooklyn showed her un waxed Arms on insta. It was atleast something different for them!
Just wish she had waxed Dakota tash.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.