Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Asa saying ‘and I have control issues’ with a cocky head tilt and weird smirk make anyone else feel sick to their stomach?
Honestly yeah, the fact that he even left the house while sick bothers me. Bailey could have gone to Starbucks for him and gotten the drink and brought it back, or better yet made something at home! Like Asa didn’t have to go with her at all she probably insisted.

Also I’d hate for someone to show me while dick on the couch and tell the whole world I threw up.

Reactions: 8
Honestly yeah, the fact that he even left the house while sick bothers me. Bailey could have gone to Starbucks for him and gotten the drink and brought it back, or better yet made something at home! Like Asa didn’t have to go with her at all she probably insisted.

Also I’d hate for someone to show me while dick on the couch and tell the whole world I threw up.
He looked and sounded terrible while in the car dude should have stayed on the couch or in bed (probably should never have moved from the bed to the couch tbh), and it was so nice for him to spread his germs to the drive through staff who will spread it to the rest of the staff who will give it to all the customers. Patient zero found

Reactions: 14
He looked and sounded terrible while in the car dude should have stayed on the couch or in bed (probably should never have moved from the bed to the couch tbh), and it was so nice for him to spread his germs to the drive through staff who will spread it to the rest of the staff who will give it to all the customers. Patient zero found
Did these people learn nothing from the last three years? lmao. jeez. If you're sick and you have the financial ability, etc., to stay at home, STAY THE F AT HOME! At the absolute very least, wear a mask. I know that's, like, verboten in much of Texas (generalizing, don't come for me) but you're a public(ish) figure, be better!

Reactions: 11
Mindy and Shaun are once again travelling. How can they even complain they are tired from work when they are constantly on holidays?

Reactions: 2
Girl, what are you even talking about. You don't even work 9-5 jobs. Whenever you have to wake up early you make it sound like a flex and then just go nd sit or make stupid videos the whole day.
It’s so hard deleting comments all day, ugh 😢😢😢😢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone who constantly brags about ITK, it's clear to say that it's working "great" 💀
How squint is that nose ?!?! It’s literally pointing to the pillow!
If it wasn’t a nose job I wouldn’t say anything but this is totally botched!

Reactions: 7
How squint is that nose ?!?! It’s literally pointing to the pillow!
If it wasn’t a nose job I wouldn’t say anything but this is totally botched!
Brooklyns is botched too.
I posted a screenshot of it a few pages back. It looks like it’s desperately trying to get away from Dakoda

Her hair is so greasy it makes me feel ill
We are probably mostly female on this thread and probably most of us have skipped hair wash day in emergencies or when we really need that extra hour in bed lol
But both brook and Bailey constantly have greasy strands and it makes me feel so unwell
To say their mom has a literal shampoo brand there is no excuse other than laziness
Although to be fair maybe she really doesn’t have time to wash her hair in between all these wildly early 8am wake ups and Starbucks trips 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Brooklyns is botched too.
I posted a screenshot of it a few pages back. It looks like it’s desperately trying to get away from Dakoda

Her hair is so greasy it makes me feel ill
We are probably mostly female on this thread and probably most of us have skipped hair wash day in emergencies or when we really need that extra hour in bed lol
But both brook and Bailey constantly have greasy strands and it makes me feel so unwell
To say their mom has a literal shampoo brand there is no excuse other than laziness
Although to be fair maybe she really doesn’t have time to wash her hair in between all these wildly early 8am wake ups and Starbucks trips 🙄
Or maybe Mindy's shampoo just really doesn't clean hair? Or they pile on so many other gross products between when they wash their hair

Also I found Hairitage in my local Kmart (Australia) and all the products are the same price. I don't think you'll catch me spending $10 on a 400mL bottle of shampoo

Reactions: 10
Mindy blocked me on instagram because in her Hawaii Q&A I said that she shouldn't be leaving her kids behind again and should reduce her carbon footprints 💀

Or maybe Mindy's shampoo just really doesn't clean hair? Or they pile on so many other gross products between when they wash their hair

Also I found Hairitage in my local Kmart (Australia) and all the products are the same price. I don't think you'll catch me spending $10 on a 400mL bottle of shampoo
They'll soon find their way in The Reject Shops 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is their obsession with fake plants/fake fiddle leaf figs/fake trees?
Buy a real one, save the planet

Reactions: 6
I think it’s the hairitage products. You can see the change in their hair. Bailey’s hair used to be so voluminous and now it’s flat and greasy. I used to love Brooklyn’s long wavy hair and now it looks so dry and frizzy.

I’ve read a few reviews saying the hairitage products are heavy and leave your hair feeling dirty.

Attachments

How out of touch can they be to think that spending $400 for one night stand is ok?!

How out of touch can they be to think that spending $400 for one night stand is ok?!
It hurts me to be spending 100€ on one night stand - no wayyyy I will be spending more than that.

But we already should have been alarmed by their latest gift exchange video, where they said that spending $100 per gift was okay… 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.