Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE: the pasta they had for dinner. (Which looks really tasty!) It looks like Brooklyn had a reasonable portion, yet Baileys is really small in my opinion especially as there’s no veg or anything on the side! Like half the amount of the others!

Reactions: 1
RE: the pasta they had for dinner. (Which looks really tasty!) It looks like Brooklyn had a reasonable portion, yet Baileys is really small in my opinion especially as there’s no veg or anything on the side! Like half the amount of the others!
I hope it was gluten free because miss "I have a parasite" was eating pasta and was drinking soda while she told us she would be off sugars. I guess another lie they forgot they told us.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
32CB7FD4-A2F7-4E0F-9A6B-A10814D3B7D0.jpeg
There is nothing I am more jealous of than Brooklyn sitting in the floating skin and poop particles of a Trump supporter 😋😍🥂🛁💋

*HEAVY SARCASM*

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Brooklyn will probs be pregnant by the years finished - mark my words. If things are going the ways she’s saying. But I feel like she’s really lost most of her old spark. Now I know people can be more subdued as they get older but the genuine way she used to smile is gone.

Reactions: 14
Do they realise how stupid they are?
1. Brroklyn, weren't you seething when you made that video after someone said you are still in the honeymoon phase plus you made several comments which were deleted in meetings trying to defend Dakota and how you changed him?

2. Bailey, do you even know what this song is about?
Brooklyn if your feelings weren’t hurt you wouldn’t delete comments 🥰🤪😍😊✨ Also, it’s nice to see you actually acknowledge Daxton!

Reactions: 12
Kind of makes me giggle a little bit that Miss silver spoon didn't exactly get the house of her dreams nor did she get to pick anything on how the house was built LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brooklyn will probs be pregnant by the years finished - mark my words. If things are going the ways she’s saying. But I feel like she’s really lost most of her old spark. Now I know people can be more subdued as they get older but the genuine way she used to smile is gone.
I think she'll have given birth to a baby by the end of the year just based on what she's said in the past.

Reactions: 7
I think she'll have given birth to a baby by the end of the year just based on what she's said in the past.
....we really need some 2023 prediction bingo for these people. Heck, for most of the people I snark about on here. That sounds like an excellent distraction from life atm.

• Haha
Do they realise how stupid they are?
1. Brroklyn, weren't you seething when you made that video after someone said you are still in the honeymoon phase plus you made several comments which were deleted in meetings trying to defend Dakota and how you changed him?

2. Bailey, do you even know what this song is about?
Sorry about the typos, I meant deleted in minutes 🙊

Nah, all she wanted to do was showing the hairitage products because there's no way in hell someone would have pulled the curtain like that without intending to show what was behind.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have a feeling that there’s gonna be an announcement around Valentines Day.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I have a feeling that there’s gonna be an announcement around Valentines Day.
THIS. I swear they are probably pregnant by now. Maybe that could explain why Brooklyn is so down - hormones? Then again, it doesn’t explain the loss of spark. Especially given the contrast between them because annoying as she is, Bailey does seem happy and she smiles genuinely in photos. Brooklyn looks so sad and spends her entire time on TikTok defending her relationship? People in comfortable relationships don’t need to defend them even if they come under fire…

Reactions: 6
I recon they will both have a baby or be pregnant by December 2024

Reactions: 4
THIS. I swear they are probably pregnant by now. Maybe that could explain why Brooklyn is so down - hormones? Then again, it doesn’t explain the loss of spark. Especially given the contrast between them because annoying as she is, Bailey does seem happy and she smiles genuinely in photos. Brooklyn looks so sad and spends her entire time on TikTok defending her relationship? People in comfortable relationships don’t need to defend them even if they come under fire…
I feel like it would be more obvious if they got pregnant. They’re both so skinny I expect they would show pretty quickly and stop wearing crop tops etc. Also the first trimester can be so rough, I think there would be more signs of sickness/ tiredness, unless they had a super easy pregnancy, I just feel like there would be more signs

Reactions: 3
I feel like it would be more obvious if they got pregnant. They’re both so skinny I expect they would show pretty quickly and stop wearing crop tops etc. Also the first trimester can be so rough, I think there would be more signs of sickness/ tiredness, unless they had a super easy pregnancy, I just feel like there would be more signs
That’s a good point. I shouldn’t have said “them” tbh as I don’t think Bailey is preggo.
Brooklyn might be? She doesn’t seem happy/well and she seems to dress super modest now. But I’m probably imagining it 😅

Reactions: 2
Brooklyn said multiple times that she wanted to be a young mom. She is so desperate to prove that her marriage wasn’t a rash decision that I am pretty sure that in her mind, securing it with a baby would be a way to sush the « haters »

Reactions: 10
Brooklyn said multiple times that she wanted to be a young mom. She is so desperate to prove that her marriage wasn’t a rash decision that I am pretty sure that in her mind, securing it with a baby would be a way to sush the « haters »
And Dakota will be 29 in April, which according to Brooklyn is so old. She’ll definitely get pregnant this year (before he turns 30 next year).

And Dakota will be 29 in April, which according to Brooklyn is so old. She’ll definitely get pregnant this year (before he turns 30 next year).
That will for sure be her "excuse" for having a baby way before Bailey does (who got married earlier). "Dakota is older than Asa, we feel so ready, Brooklyn is so mature... blah blah blah..."

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.