Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hereā€™s bad-attitude-Brooklyn. She just looks miserable. Did she even want to be a bridesmaid? Maybe the bride wanted Bailey to be a bridesmaid but felt forced to ask Brooklyn too since theyā€™re twins.

I read that same theory about her! It makes senseā€¦ She looks miserable and claims sheā€™s camera shy, so when she does actually post, people wonā€™t criticize her (as much as Bailey) and will instead sympathize with her. I remember when she said, ā€œI donā€™t have to post onlineā€ Sheā€™s so rude to her fans. Theyā€™re the ones who helped her afford that mansion.

She post all the time just not on their joint account, Bailey seems to handle the social media aspect of their brand hence why she post on B&B moreā€¦

Reactions: 3
Jaclyn Hill has recently been accused of buying Instagram followers, so I was curiousā€¦ B&B gained 300,000 followers in the last 30 days! Almost all of the first few followers are fake accounts with no photos and no followers. And B&B made the full list of people following them private. They also have a lot of bots in their comment section. I donā€™t know how they gained 300k followers so fast, especially since nothing eventful happened in the last 30 days. It definitely seems like theyā€™re buying followers!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jaclyn Hill has recently been accused of buying Instagram followers, so I was curiousā€¦ B&B gained 300,000 followers in the last 30 days! Almost all of the first few followers are fake accounts with no photos and no followers. And B&B made the full list of people following them private. They also have a lot of bots in their comment section. I donā€™t know how they gained 300k followers so fast, especially since nothing eventful happened in the last 30 days. It definitely seems like theyā€™re buying followers!
Considering the ratio of likes/comments to followers, it's clear they arw buying them.

Reactions: 6
Bailey, first of all we don't care. How about you stop making being married your whole personality. It's not because you are married that you can enjoy this better than anyone else. Also, how old are you to be calling this "sleepover"?

Also, wasn't Brooklyn meant to be off processed food and the likes because of her pArAsItE? Yet, she was seen drinking a refresher from starbucks which surely has a lot of sugar??

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She post all the time just not on their joint account, Bailey seems to handle the social media aspect of their brand hence why she post on B&B moreā€¦
Just curious how you know she posts all the time on her private account? Sheā€™s been at 61 posts for months and her profile picture is from 2020. I thought sheā€™d at least update her picture to one from their wedding.

I know Bailey does their social media but their account is Brooklyn and Bailey. It seems like Bailey has to force Brooklyn to post something. Itā€™s not fair to Bailey that she has to come up with things to post and take all the criticism because Brooklyn doesnā€™t want to do it.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Definitely a brand deal. Cheeky Bailey šŸ¤”
Their engagement rings were an ad, their weddings were an ad so I don't why anyone would be surprised that their homes and everything in them will be ads,turns my stomach that the people who can more than afford it get free everything, should be given to people who are struggling.

Reactions: 12
Their engagement rings were an ad, their weddings were an ad so I don't why anyone would be surprised that their homes and everything in them will be ads,turns my stomach that the people who can more than afford it get free everything, should be given to people who are struggling.
Sponsored engagement rings are so tacky bros šŸ˜­

Reactions: 10
For those who have Instagram, please report this as scam. I thought this was just another undisclosed affiliate link, but according to their linkedin, B&B are freaking equity partners with Beddys. No wonder the McKnights are always promoting them, they own part of the business. So shady

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Saw someone post this on reddit. Asa is clearly learning from the best with that titlešŸ’€

Also why would someone message a stranger and asked them to be their groomsman? It's more like Bailey told the wife, "I'm not going to be a bridesmaid if Asa is not walking with me"

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not usually brave enough to comment on their tiktoks but I couldnā€™t resistā€¦ I checked and this is definitely the girl whose wedding they were at. Just wanted to ask šŸ™ƒ
I would love to see them talk their way out of this.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.