Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t have to be a trump die hard fan to love a modern day western show. 1883 was also a superb way to show american’s what life was like back then. I think its good to show the younger generation what ranching life is like, because majority of the people have no idea where our food comes from and the hardships people go through to basically keep America going, the grocery stores don’t grow our food! But maybe I am biased, I am from Texas and come from a long line of farmers and cowboys. We are sorely misunderstood.
I’m also from Texas and my family has been here since the 1800s. I get it. I didn’t say you had to be a Trump supporter to watch the show, but it is known that it’s a very popular show among that group. And since Dakota is a Trump lover, that’s why it’s funny to me.

Seems about average for houses here. The framing goes up quickly, it's the innards that take longer. I'm surprised that it looks like they don't have a basement. Very weird to me, but I'm from a totally different part of the country and my house was built in the 1800s and has a few hundred more years in her so I don't trust current building styles lol.
I live not too far from them and most houses here don’t have basements. I don’t know for sure why, but I’ve never been in a house around here that has one, new or old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Seems about average for houses here. The framing goes up quickly, it's the innards that take longer. I'm surprised that it looks like they don't have a basement. Very weird to me, but I'm from a totally different part of the country and my house was built in the 1800s and has a few hundred more years in her so I don't trust current building styles lol.
We cant build basements in North Texas. We are in an area that is basically a former lake bed. Its pure clay and limestone rock. Its not a thing in the south of the USA due to the nature of our soil. Swamps in Louisiana and Florida etc. Gulf states are too close to the ocean.

I thought it depended on where she was at with her cycle tho? Like they use condoms when she’s ovulating and the pull out method when she’s not. Does she always use both (condom and pull out together doesn’t make a lot of sense lol)
You can do what is called natural family planning. Get ovulation test strips, monitor your temperature etc. You can actually figure out when you are fertile or not very easily. My sister follows this method and so do multiple friends. Birth control medication doesn’t have to be the only way.

These are the phrases I associate with some of the Mcknight girls, feel free to add more lol

Brooklyn: “I can change him!” Since she allegedly turned an anti choice, pro Trump, Utah Mormon into an ally 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Kamri: “I’m not like the other girls” Since she has made being pre-med/graduating early her entire personality

Rylan: “Pick me” Since she’s always thirsting after boys on Tiktok.

Reactions: 8
These are the phrases I associate with some of the Mcknight girls, feel free to add more lol

Brooklyn: “I can change him!” Since she allegedly turned an anti choice, pro Trump, Utah Mormon into an ally 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Kamri: “I’m not like the other girls” Since she has made being pre-med/graduating early her entire personality

Rylan: “Pick me” Since she’s always thirsting after boys on Tiktok.
Bailey : “Me, me, meeeeeee; Look at me !” Since being the center of attention is her whole personality

Reactions: 6
I was embarrassed for B&B for their work Christmas meal - none of the team made any effort to get dressed up and there is B&B in Christmas corsets 😂

Reactions: 6
More single use plastic consumption?! I just don’t get it. Unless I’m wrong and it is actually recyclable! Although even so, I’m struggling to picture either twin bothering to take the time to wash their cups and put them in the recycling, since they’re so busy and all…

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
More single use plastic consumption?! I just don’t get it. Unless I’m wrong and it is actually recyclable! Although even so, I’m struggling to picture either twin bothering to take the time to wash their cups and put them in the recycling, since they’re so busy and all…
Bailey never used her cup she bought from Starbucks again💀

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Bailey gave Paisley strep 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️. I shouldn’t be surprised since this is the same girl who went to Mexico at the height of the pandemic with Asa’s MAGA family.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Bailey gave Paisley strep 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️. I shouldn’t be surprised since this is the same girl who went to Mexico at the height of the pandemic with Asa’s MAGA family.
Such a careful, considerate person 😇

Smh she is a grown adult infecting an actual minor😩

Also Paisley has to wear a mask, but Bailey isn’t wearing one????? Both should be wearing masks obviously, but in a pinch, it should be the other way around with BAILEY wearing the mask. COVID has shown to us that masks are less reliable at preventing the user from contracting a disease, but very likely to prevent the user from SPREADING a disease. Obviously protection on both sides is ideal, but seriously?? Do these peeps learn nothing from just…living on planet Earth?!

Last edited:
Such a careful, considerate person 😇

Smh she is a grown adult infecting an actual minor😩

Also Paisley has to wear a mask, but Bailey isn’t wearing one????? Both should be wearing masks obviously, but in a pinch, it should be the other way around with BAILEY wearing the mask. COVID has shown to us that masks are less reliable at preventing the user from contracting a disease, but very likely to prevent the user from SPREADING a disease. Obviously protection on both sides is ideal, but seriously?? Do these peeps learn nothing from just…living on planet Earth?!
Paisley actually has a brain and knows she should wear a mask since she’s sick………

Reactions: 5
Weird that Mindy is out shopping when her preteen daughter is home sick. Like I get that strep isn’t terribly serious, but Mindy seems more concerned about Ellie the dog getting spayed than Paisley having strep. Poor kid!

C6B1C92B-9BD1-4D5B-B3D4-E17AF1F3F9B1.jpeg

22C1583A-AB4B-4654-A99E-1D1C5086D276.jpeg

Paisley actually has a brain and knows she should wear a mask since she’s sick………
At this point Bailey is just an irresponsible little whatname… She’s never heard of “being an adult”, has she? I feel so bad for the people on the other end of her selfishness (**employees cough cough**). There’s no wearing a mask unless SHE feels like it. Instead let’s just let her kid sister pick up the slack, amirite…

Edit to add that I’m particularly pissed about Paisley getting strep from Bailey because here in the UK quite a few kids have died from strep A in the last few weeks, which doesn’t usually happen so it’s got me like 😭😭
Obviously that’s SOOOO unlikely to happen (and strep is more common in the US, so it’s probable that Pais has more antibodies), but it still seems so tone-deaf that Bailey can put the onus of responsibility on a tween girl 😩

Last edited:
I don't like making fun of people's jobs but...

Imagine posting that you have a UTI on instagram as part of your job. Like no shame for having one and yeah we should reduce stigma. But what value does spreading medical misinformation about antibiotics (source: trust me bro) bring to this world?

Reactions: 7
I watched their wedding q&a with the Merrell twins. It was interesting how different their answers were to some questions. The Merrell twins seem to view marriage a serious commitment to each other (not something for views).

“How did you know they were the one?” Nessa mentions God and how John is similar to her dad. Roni said she asked Aaron a lot of questions to see if they had the same point of view on things. Brooklyn said it was so easy with Dakota and that 1 month in, she stopped worrying about how she looked or what she said. (You should feel comfortable with your partner, but there’s more to it than it being easy. Did she not ask about his racist views before getting engaged? Or did she just not care?)

“How has marriage changed you?” Nessa, Roni, and Bailey mention how their spouses’ personality and lifestyle rubbed off on them. Brooklyn said she has a very dominate lifestyle, so not much changed except she doesn’t have to cook.

At the end, Nessa says marriage is beautiful. Roni says marriage is a testimony to your love and faithfulness to each other. Brooklyn says if you want to be an independent woman, you can still do it while being married. (Hilarious that she’s still talking about being an independent woman)

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Bailey treats marriage like playing house, but it’s still real for her and I do think that her and Asa are a good fit and will stay together, tbh. Eventually there may be a **chance** that they mature/learn more about adulting in a better way, but they’re still a genuine couple I think.

Brooklyn treats marriage like a “gotta be done” thing and it’s just so…odd. She’s become super arrogant/cocky since the wedding too. She acts like she’s hot sh*t and yet everyone knows how rushed and phoney it is. What is she trying to prove? I’m single but I don’t think marriage is a joke.

Reactions: 20
But what value does spreading medical misinformation about antibiotics (source: trust me bro) bring to this world?
Saying you "have" to take probiotics and prebiotics with antibiotics is ridiculous. Yes maybe it will help if your prone to Candida infection, but all that good bacteria from the pre and pro are likely just getting killed at the next dose. Probably better off waiting until you finished your course, then you might get some relief

Bailey treats marriage like playing house, but it’s still real for her and I do think that her and Asa are a good fit and will stay together, tbh. Eventually there may be a **chance** that they mature/learn more about adulting in a better way, but they’re still a genuine couple I think.

Brooklyn treats marriage like a “gotta be done” thing and it’s just so…odd. She’s become super arrogant/cocky since the wedding too. She acts like she’s hot sh*t and yet everyone knows how rushed and phoney it is. What is she trying to prove? I’m single but I don’t think marriage is a joke.
I watched their wedding q&a with the Merrell twins. It was interesting how different their answers were to some questions. The Merrell twins seem to view marriage a serious commitment to each other (not something for views).

“How did you know they were the one?” Nessa mentions God and how John is similar to her dad. Roni said she asked Aaron a lot of questions to see if they had the same point of view on things. Brooklyn said it was so easy with Dakota and that 1 month in, she stopped worrying about how she looked or what she said. (You should feel comfortable with your partner, but there’s more to it than it being easy. Did she not ask about his racist views before getting engaged? Or did she just not care?)

“How has marriage changed you?” Nessa, Roni, and Bailey mention how their spouses’ personality and lifestyle rubbed off on them. Brooklyn said she has a very dominate lifestyle, so not much changed except she doesn’t have to cook.

At the end, Nessa says marriage is beautiful. Roni says marriage is a testimony to your love and faithfulness to each other. Brooklyn says if you want to be an independent woman, you can still do it while being married. (Hilarious that she’s still talking about being an independent woman)
She also talked about how welcoming Dakota’s family was. Clearly she doesn’t care that their beliefs directly go against her “feminist” views and her own siblings lmao. I can’t take her relationship seriously.

Also, she said she wasn’t worried about Dakota leaving her/breaking up with her which is hilarious because Dakota was probably so desperate to get married he would’ve put up with anything and stuck it out 💀. He let Brooklyn film him reacting to her dates with other guys including the one she chose over him. What a loser.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.