Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paisley and Daxton are going to have a lot of healing to do. Their brother in law, grandparents, and even their siblings/parents to an extent, hold racist beliefs and haven’t shown a lot of growth.

Reactions: 10
Gotta say, I've never used a treadmill that didn't have a timer built into it sooo. Wow.
Omg yeah you’re right!!! I have a treadmill in my basement and it’s not a high level model or anything. The timer is still its most basic feature!!!

Reactions: 4
Bailey says she doesn‘t „like“ coffee. She does not state that she actually isn‘t allowed to, based on Mormon rules which - as we all know - they do not follow anyway…
66EF83F2-4477-4E32-BA47-2E5053A3728E.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Religious trauma? Or does she actually not like the taste of coffee?
Or is she claiming she doesn’t like it when it’s actually a religious thing? Maybe she doesn’t want her audience to think she’s super religious in case it ruins her brand?? Idk I could be reaching 😂

Reactions: 10
Or is she claiming she doesn’t like it when it’s actually a religious thing? Maybe she doesn’t want her audience to think she’s super religious in case it ruins her brand?? Idk I could be reaching 😂
Not a reach lol, that sounds like something she’d do 😭😭

Reactions: 6
Houses in the usa are made of cardboard and wood, they make them super quickly
I’m not from the US and I was SHOCKED when I saw a viral video of a kid getting a car for his birthday and reversing it THROUGH his parents’ wall!!! If that happened here the car would get smashed to bits, not the wall! 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Regarding the treadmill and Paisley thing, Mindy should realise that Paisely clearly has a more muscular frame and so she shouldn’t be holding her to standards she sets for the twins, etc. Plus, she’s an 11 year old girl. She clearly gets exercise from cheerleading club etc, she’s fine. Also Rylan clearly takes after Shaun in terms of build, she’s taller and more stocky and so she won’t realistically achieve the skeletal frame of the twins without a lot of self punishment. Again, Mindy should realise Rylan is built differently and shouldn’t be expected to fit in with Mindy’s standards she set for the twins.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Regarding the treadmill and Paisley thing, Mindy should realise that Paisely clearly has a more muscular frame and so she shouldn’t be holding her to standards she sets for the twins, etc. Plus, she’s an 11 year old girl. She clearly gets exercise from cheerleading club etc, she’s fine. Also Rylan clearly takes after Shaun in terms of build, she’s taller and more stocky and so she won’t realistically achieve the skeletal frame of the twins without a lot of self punishment. Again, Mindy should realise Rylan is built differently and shouldn’t be expected to fit in with Mindy’s standards she set for the twins.
Mindy is a villain.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Imagine being rich and dressing in the **** quality of Shein clothing. They could buy anything they want.

Reactions: 7
It's moving really, quickly, didn't they just have the soil turned like 2 weeks ago?
Seems about average for houses here. The framing goes up quickly, it's the innards that take longer. I'm surprised that it looks like they don't have a basement. Very weird to me, but I'm from a totally different part of the country and my house was built in the 1800s and has a few hundred more years in her so I don't trust current building styles lol.

Reactions: 3
Eurgh her comment about antibiotics cancelling out birth control. Very few antibiotics cancel out birth control now - read the damn pamphlet instead of spreading false information.

Reactions: 7
Eurgh her comment about antibiotics cancelling out birth control. Very few antibiotics cancel out birth control now - read the damn pamphlet instead of spreading false information.
Spreading false information yet again 😭 We shouldn’t be surprised tho since she’s relying on the pullout method to prevent pregnancy 🙄

Side note: It’s funny that Brooklyn said her birth control made her pissy so she stopped it but now homegirl is pissy 24/7 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.