Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooklyn’s hair in their stories looks so dry and frizzy. Not great advertising for their mom’s hair care products.

Also, these look so cheap and like a child’s dress.
Those greasy strands down the front always give me the ick

Reactions: 10
Still icks me they got married a whole year apart with a day removed 🤮 what’s with that ???

It is like a game of play house with them! I bet they’ll time their pregnancies. So weird.

Reactions: 9
Is a blue tape walk a real thing? Surely the builders should fill the holes in the wall without having to be told? And the painters should make the paint even and not patchy of they want good reviews?
Is this maybe just the company they're building with because they're cheap?

Reactions: 2
Is a blue tape walk a real thing? Surely the builders should fill the holes in the wall without having to be told? And the painters should make the paint even and not patchy of they want good reviews?
No this is a thing, my parents even had to do this when they closed on their house back in the 80’s lol

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Also think incredibly naive, they are some crazy people out there who can work out exactly where their house is from that
that‘s exactly what I was thinking! I would have blurred the view out of the window but I guess that subtly bragging is more important than safety and privacy 🙄

Reactions: 12
My dad is a qualified painter and decorator (now retired) and he has never used blue tape in his life. He could cut in a window, skirting boards,cornices etc, like no one's business, not one single drip of paint anywhere, however some painters will use the blue tape to make sure they get a nice, straight line. It comes down to experience I think. My partners brothers are painters also. They don't use the blue tape, but they make their apprentices use it until they are more experienced. It's more than possible that they have apprentices on the job.

Reactions: 5
Almost all the votes saying “ew no” to the mustache I CANT 😭 but seriously he looks so weird with a mustache.
He looks like a guy who would write a love letter to Trump right after the events of January 6th, 2021…… oh wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Almost all the votes saying “ew no” to the mustache I CANT 😭 but seriously he looks so weird with a mustache.
I’m wonder if Bailey posted that because I think Brooklyn has said she likes the mustache… Bailey claims she approves of Dakota but she’s always posting stories of him that make him seem stupid or creepy. That fact that she put “ew nooo” as an option ☠ She could’ve simply said shave it, that would’ve been nicer lol

Reactions: 9
The pedostache, the pube haircut, the fact that he and his wife have matching eyebrows…

Ewww nooo doesn’t begin to describe it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahahaha I came here to post the exact same thing. He looks even more like a creep with that. I had actually screenshot before the poll to talk about how creepy it looked and then I saw the poll and died.
Brooklyn took that photo because she was next to him in the car, so you think she did the poll as a not so subtle way to get him to lose it?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hahahahaha I came here to post the exact same thing. He looks even more like a creep with that. I had actually screenshot before the poll to talk about how creepy it looked and then I saw the poll and died.
Brooklyn took that photo because she was next to him in the car, so you think she did the poll as a not so subtle way to get him to lose it?
I wouldn’t be surprised tbh! He is so creepy and has literally zero sex/romantic appeal! She must be KICKING HERSELF for settling after Brooks, who was 1000x better looking, even if they didn’t work out together. The worst thing about Dakota is he looks creepier by the day too 😩😩

Reactions: 14
These are the phrases I associate with some of the Mcknight girls, feel free to add more lol

Brooklyn: “I can change him!” Since she allegedly turned an anti choice, pro Trump, Utah Mormon into an ally 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Kamri: “I’m not like the other girls” Since she has made being pre-med/graduating early her entire personality

Rylan: “Pick me” Since she’s always thirsting after boys on Tiktok.
Mindy “I’m not a regular mom. I’m a cool mom!”
She tries so hard to be young. She posted being in a meeting right after this story… I hope she didn’t wear this to her meeting.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.