Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I laughed because of course Dakota loves that show, all of the Trump loving people I know are obsessed with it. 😂
You don’t have to be a trump die hard fan to love a modern day western show. 1883 was also a superb way to show american’s what life was like back then. I think its good to show the younger generation what ranching life is like, because majority of the people have no idea where our food comes from and the hardships people go through to basically keep America going, the grocery stores don’t grow our food! But maybe I am biased, I am from Texas and come from a long line of farmers and cowboys. We are sorely misunderstood.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Mindy's tiktok?💀💀💀💀

For those who haven't yet, just be warned that it's very CRINGE
That’s so embarrassing for a 43 year old woman. Can no one in her family tell her that it’s cringe? How did anyone approve this video.

Reactions: 9
just watched the Smile movie and all i could think about was how B&B look just like the characters when they do that creepy smile with the wide, empty eyes HAHAH

Has anyone seen Mindy's tiktok?💀💀💀💀

For those who haven't yet, just be warned that it's very CRINGE
WHYYYY is there no music or voiceover for the wednesday hairstyle vid im in pain

Reactions: 5
In the newest rybka twin video, brooklyn is normal size (ties for exapmle), but bailey i SO skinny. I think she is too skinny

Reactions: 2
These 🤡 are trying to show their minions what they are launching again, in less than a week, but covering all the labels because these are just from Shein 💀
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed that! It’s super obvious when she’s showing the socks.

And she still isn’t wearing her ✨James Allen✨ ring. Imagine getting a free custom engagement ring and not wearing it. I know some people choose not to wear their ring because they don’t want it to get damaged but she rarely wears it.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed that! It’s super obvious when she’s showing the socks.

And she still isn’t wearing her ✨James Allen✨ ring. Imagine getting a free custom engagement ring and not wearing it. I know some people choose not to wear their ring because they don’t want it to get damaged but she rarely wears it.
She took extra seconds to make sure the labels were well hidden whereas Bailey let them show a few times because she was too excited to let us know "iT's FrOm LaSh NeXt DoOr"

Reactions: 4
Imagine being married and your spouse still has videos online with their ex. (Tiktok and YouTube) You’d think if she was so happy with Dakota, she’d delete these. Guess money and views are more important.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Imagine being married and your spouse still has videos online with their ex. (Tiktok and YouTube) You’d think if she was so happy with Dakota, she’d delete these. Guess money and views are more important.
Brooks and his wife are 1000x cuter than Brooklyn and Dakota. They also actually look happy and in love.

Reactions: 8
Brooklyn was glowing when she dated Brooks.
Dakota is such a rebound. The fact that she still hasn’t deleted/privated her videos with Brooks when she is *happily* married to someone else says a lot.
Not gonna pity Dakota though, he’s a creep who took advantage of Brooklyn’s emotional state when she was alone in Utah. Hope she opens her eyes and divorces before it’s too late. She’s too busy playing house and keeping up with Bailey to realize that she is actually stuck with him for the rest of her life (per Mormon rules)

Reactions: 19
In the newest rybka twin video, brooklyn is normal size (ties for exapmle), but bailey i SO skinny. I think she is too skinny
I do feel bad for them in regards to the beauty standard Mindy probably puts on them. I think she pressures them to look a certain way.

A few years ago, Bailey posted her weight loss transformation on Twitter. Recently someone asked Bailey about her insecurities and she said her “chubby cheeks and love handles” Brooklyn said on tiktok that sometimes she forgets to eat. Rylan has been going to the gym a lot recently and LND liked a comment saying she’s plus size… and last year sweet Paisley got a timer for Christmas and Mindy had the audacity to say “It could be a walk on the treadmill timer”

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I do feel bad for them in regards to the beauty standard Mindy probably puts on them. I think she pressures them to look a certain way.

A few years ago, Bailey posted her weight loss transformation on Twitter. Recently someone asked Bailey about her insecurities and she said her “chubby cheeks and love handles” Brooklyn said on tiktok that sometimes she forgets to eat. Rylan has been going to the gym a lot recently and LND liked a comment saying she’s plus size… and last year sweet Paisley got a timer for Christmas and Mindy had the audacity to say “It could be a walk on the treadmill timer”
The Paisley one broke my heart 😭 By all means encourage your kids to stay active, live a healthy lifestyle, and take care of themselves, but subtle digs at their weight/bodies?? Please no!!!

If (using a strange hypothesis here) Paisley genuinely LOVED walking on the treadmill as a part of her daily life, then Mindy could’ve been supporting her enthusiasm by suggesting a good place to use the timer.

But…yeah, right!! Something tells me that isn’t the case. What 11(?) year old enjoys walking on a treadmill?! Lol. It was obviously a dig at her and it was done in such an unfriendly way, too. If you want your kids to be more active, why not invite them on a fun hike or something? Don’t give them a damn complex when they just need support, love, and guidance!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so hope Paisley finds her way into a healthy situation someday (hopefully sooner rather than later). She is such a sweet, adorable girl who deserves so much more than she gets.

If she doesn’t know it already (because it’s all she’s ever known), eventually she’s going to figure out that the McKnights treat her differently. Maybe she’ll think it’s because of something innately unworthy/non-valuable about her, or maybe she’ll think it’s because she’s Black. Strangely enough, I kind of hope the latter. It would be obviously be effed up and tragic, but at least she can say, “Well, they’re a bunch of racists,” and go her own way. If she thinks it’s totally personal, it might take a lifetime of therapy and suffering before she owns her identity and knows how much she’s worth as a person :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Gotta say, I've never used a treadmill that didn't have a timer built into it sooo. Wow.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.