Brooklyn and Bailey #6 Brooklyn got a man now needs a baby too, Bailey who are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not have the plans of the house? With all the room measurements on it? I haven't built but when my grandparents were building their retirement home they had the plan for the whole house on large paper which they used to plan literally everything (also they've already brought some furniture I hope it doesn't fit and they have to go back on their #ad haha)
View attachment 1765829
“We are measuring all the rooms” She’s literally laying in the floor while Dakota does everything. Just like a few weeks ago when she said Dakota was doing all the cooking and washing the dishes because she had to work late. I hope he’s ready to clean their 4-5 bedroom house all by himself too.

Reactions: 3
Bailey announcing to the team she’s decided to launch more alibaba products today, and send to think by buying her staff a Starbucks it will make the new deadline acceptable?

So toxic!!!

Reactions: 12
Bailey announcing to the team she’s decided to launch more alibaba products today, and send to think by buying her staff a Starbucks it will make the new deadline acceptable?

So toxic!!!
Bailey is one entitled brat tbh. I used to think she’d be more compassionate, but this shows otherwise! What stupid rich millionaire would award their (rightfully shocked) colleagues/employees with STARBUCKS??? Like gee thanks Bailey, I already buy Starbucks on my own dollar, thanks for saving me $3.75!

Yikes.

Reactions: 11
Bailey is one entitled brat tbh. I used to think she’d be more compassionate, but this shows otherwise! What stupid rich millionaire would award their (rightfully shocked) colleagues/employees with STARBUCKS??? Like gee thanks Bailey, I already buy Starbucks on my own dollar, thanks for saving me $3.75!

Yikes.
I read on Discord that she'd previously asked her employees to Venmo her for the Starbuxks she got them 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What a brat. And the audacity to brag about it on instagram… I have no words
I was mad. The employes were already looking unhappy before she decided to do an unplanned launch. And then she goes and announces like it was a *fun * , *girlboss* thing to do. What was she thinking, she just recorded herself abusing her employes, and then tries to fix it with Starbucks? And if they discord comment is real that makes it even worse. Also makes me think at least one of their employes is tired of their tit and exposing them

Reactions: 10
I was fuming on the employees’ behalf. When Bailey filmed asking them if they can lauch today they sounded so unenthusiastic but trapped into saying yes. I hope they didn’t have to cancel their plans/stay late, at short notice. Bet the employees have a secret whatsapp chat to vent.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t doubt if their employees quit on them one day and find a better job. Gotta love your bosses just popping in to make them do more work then say peace out and go play in their new million dollar home and post useless tiktoks.

Reactions: 4
I feel like the wages would be super low too, or at least inequitable. Having what should 100% be a stable job turn into a surprise overtime situation would normally require a pay rise/overtime payment but they get Starbucks instead!!

When I worked six hours overtime on the WEEKEND and my boss gave me my regular wages, I quit. And then I met him in public and he had the audacity to say, “Awww, why you leave? We miss you!” **Shocked Pikachu**

Idk pay your workers better???

Reactions: 5
Guys all this was staged, do you really think they're going to upload a new launch just like that? That would disrupt their schedule, this was planned to increase their interactions on instagram, u still belive this "surprises"???

Reactions: 15
These 2 just can't keep up with their lies. They probably said they wouldn't be able to afford furniture to be relatable to normal 22 years old, although very few 22 years old would be building houses. They probably forgot what they said with all the Black Friday hype. I really hope they get cancelled soon
I agree. My partner bought a house at 21, however it was a starter home, and needed a lot of work done to it. He got it cheap, and did most of the work himself. I also don't know of any 22 year olds that can build a brand new house, especially with the cost of them. My mum and dad did build a brand new house, but times were different back then too. It was a simple, three bedroom home. Nothing spectacular like the ones that are built nowadays. You can't even buy a quarter of a block for what my mum and dad paid for their home and land.

Isn’t lying a big no no in most religions 💀 The Mcknight’s lie all the time lol so maybe I’m missing something

Apparently the "cute halfsies" part has been removed from the YT video

Never say you're sorrey 😌
They are pathetic losers. Pulling a comment calling them pack rats from 2015 but ignoring tit like this 💀💀💀💀💀. They’re ✨mature✨ but never take/address constructive criticism. No one can convince me that they’re good people. Good people apologize, don’t up charge for Shein clothes, are truthful, and don’t marry into a family who thinks police brutality isn’t a problem. Brooklyn I’m talking to you!

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but I laughed because of course Dakota loves that show, all of the Trump loving people I know are obsessed with it. 😂
There is a great video from movie theory about this! Its called something like "twitter is lying to you"

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but I laughed because of course Dakota loves that show, all of the Trump loving people I know are obsessed with it. 😂
Proud to say I've never watched it. And if someone was literally pleading me to watch it I'd tell them it's not something that interests me and to back off. Brooklyn, tell your husband to back off 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.