Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't think they understand that if you are holding a mic right up against your mouth you do not, indeed, need to shout !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not feeling the love from Brooklyn over this wedding (and I will caveat that my own wedding wasn’t 100% traditional but it took me years to get married and I didn’t see the big deal) so no first dance, walks herself down the aisle, won’t take his name, wedding ring in right hand?

what’s the rush 🙈

Reactions: 13
Whoever said something about the clue ‘trees’ being linked to the wedding, I have a feeling you might be right. Her colour scheme is green and white and her Pinterest board for weddings was all in that kind of setting 👀

Reactions: 5
Whoever said something about the clue ‘trees’ being linked to the wedding, I have a feeling you might be right. Her colour scheme is green and white and her Pinterest board for weddings was all in that kind of setting 👀
Well yea…I think it was kinda “established” that the wedding is at the end of august in the redwood forest. I think someone found the exact venue as well…

Reactions: 6
I don’t get how Dakota would get their approval but not Brooks lmao. Probably got pressured into saying yes since they didn’t wait until marriage and are now rushing.
I think this is why they’re getting married (and why Mindy and Bailey gave their approval). I looked at her Instagram and I *think* their sexy beach photos were actually taken in July- 1 month into their relationship. Her hair is the same and both photos were taken in Costa Rica. Being alone on vacation, Bailey constantly bragging about sex, and Dakota being 28 may have convinced her to sleep with him. I could see Mindy forcing Brooklyn to marry him if she did sleep with him.

I could also see it being an arranged marriage. That Mikesell lady found her daughter a husband with the 10 dates series, so then Mindy does it for Brooklyn and surprise, now she’s engaged to Dakota. Also, Mindy was 21 when she had B&B, so I could see her wanting Brooklyn to get married before she’s “too old”

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not feeling the love from Brooklyn over this wedding (and I will caveat that my own wedding wasn’t 100% traditional but it took me years to get married and I didn’t see the big deal) so no first dance, walks herself down the aisle, won’t take his name, wedding ring in right hand?

what’s the rush 🙈
Damn Sean’s getting absolutely no love 😭

Brooks and his wife wearing the garments… definitely proves Brooklyn wasn’t Mormon enough for him…
Firmly believe this. I don’t get why she hates him so much tho. Like baby girl you can’t half ass religion with someone who is a devout LDS member. For her to gag at him in a reaction video is so unnecessary unless he’s actually a f*ck boy

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I looked at her Instagram and I *think* their sexy beach photos were actually taken in July- 1 month into their relationship. Her hair is the same and both photos were taken in Costa Rica.
I just looked at Dakota’s tiktok and I was right lol They went to Costa Rica in July- 1 month into their relationship. So much kissing… I’d hate to be the person taking their photos 🙈

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This clearly proves that she hasn't known Dakota for that long otherwise she would have met all his family members, since we all know Dakota was sad that he win't have his whole family there
Definitely a cover for only inviting 40 people & making it mostly her family!

Reactions: 2
I just looked at Dakota’s tiktok and I was right lol They went to Costa Rica in July- 1 month into their relationship. So much kissing… I’d hate to be the person taking their photos 🙈
Well, the photograph likes these raunchy pose

So Brooklyn is definitely not allergic to the ocean or is she immune when she is with Dakota? Because in that TikTok she is with him in the sea and I already said it before, it was never a problem when she had her legs around Dakota

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
bailey said that trees were an upcoming PROJECT. imagine ur wedding being called a project

• Haha
Reactions: 12

So Brooklyn is definitely not allergic to the ocean or is she immune when she is with Dakota? Because in that TikTok she is with him in the sea and I already said it before, it was never a problem when she had her legs around Dakota
She legit looks naked in that picture. I dont feel like bailey and asa ever did stuff like this?? And yes, I dont get the allergic part either.

what’s the rush 🙈
Yes I dont get it, on one hand she is definitely doing the no last name thing and walking alone because bailey did it. I dont think she personally agrees with it imo. She doesnt seem convincing. Dakota im sure has had choice words over the fact of her not taking his last name. In that video they did together recently he seemed very sad about it. I get she thinks her parents are equals but like its your dad??? Or have both walk you? Idk just seems odd to me. And the tiny wedding, def doesnt seem like dakota gets any say at all! I feel so bad for him, he has been drug into this mess.

This isn't Brooklyn and Dakota, it's some other couple 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

what’s the rush 🙈
The only thing shocking me is the weddig ring on the right hand... why?

Yes I dont get it, on one hand she is definitely doing the no last name thing and walking alone because bailey did it. I dont think she personally agrees with it imo. She doesnt seem convincing. Dakota im sure has had choice words over the fact of her not taking his last name. In that video they did together recently he seemed very sad about it. I get she thinks her parents are equals but like its your dad??? Or have both walk you? Idk just seems odd to me. And the tiny wedding, def doesnt seem like dakota gets any say at all! I feel so bad for him, he has been drug into this mess.
Bailey actually hyphenated their names(is that how its spelled?🤔🤷‍♀️) so she has both McKnight and howard as her last name bt brooklyn just said no to taking the last name so i don't think she will change it in any way

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I doubt she looked into it for more than aesthetic reasons but I’m half German and in Germany it’s common to wear it on the right and AFAIK there’s other countries who do it too but again….Brooklyn is as deep as a puddle so I doubt there was that much thought behind it.

Reactions: 1
Reminds me of that sex and the city episode where Carrie refused to wear her engagement ring and wore it on a chain - her heart wasn’t in it really and she called it off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.