Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else thinks they look stupid holding that mic everywhere they go?
I just came here to say this!!! So stupid, they’re meant to be clipped on. Also don’t get why they’re using them when they’re sat in front of the camera like a normal video?

Reactions: 9
The mics are sponsored. Mindy was promotting them the day before the rv trip started.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The mics are sponsored. Mindy was promotting them the day before the rv trip started.
So once again, they are proving that they don't really care about their own campaign and are just getting free stuff, going to shows and asking others to donate

Also, how stupid/tone deaf can they be, talking about period poverty but then bragging about renting an RV to go through all the states and dancing as if "look at me, I can afford all this"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So once again, they are proving that they don't really care about their own campaign and are just getting free stuff, going to shows and asking others to donate

Also, how stupid/tone deaf can they be, talking about period poverty but then bragging about renting an RV to go through all the states and dancing as if "look at me, I can afford all this"
We’ll maybe they are raising money, but they sure aren’t raising awareness! Like someone else pointed out in the last thread, they don’t even correct the people who get their trivia questions wrong… how is that raising awareness?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

How is driving around doing activities raising awareness. I just will never understand their thinking.

Reactions: 10
I

Idk why the "period supply shortage in U.S" sounds funny to me like we're not getting enough periods here😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Why didn't they deck out the outside of the van with period facts and actual posters for period poverty? That'd be raising more awareness than they're doing at the moment. And it's not like they're strangers to decking out cars - they've done it for every graduation

Reactions: 11
Why didn't they deck out the outside of the van with period facts and actual posters for period poverty? That'd be raising more awareness than they're doing at the moment. And it's not like they're strangers to decking out cars - they've done it for every graduation
Its cause they can say it all they want online but in person its extremely awkward and they can say its not awkward all they want, they would never talk about it in public to strangers. Lets be honest lol driving around in a bus that says period poverty is the last thing their egos can handle in public. LOL

Reactions: 8
I always find it funny when millionaires tell everyone else (who are probably struggling themselves to afford to live) to donate to their fundraisers. Why couldn’t the McKnights just donate $100,000 and not even rent the RV. Oh that’s right because they want to build their channel with more subscribers so they get more ad revenue and then more $$ in their own pockets.

Reactions: 13
On stories they talked about “It ends with us” and Kamri legit said “I didn’t like it, it is too cheesy”. I mean, yes a book can be badly written, you may not connect with the characters, heck you can get bored with its plot but there is no way you can describe domestic violence as cheesy. And this is someone who is studying to become a doctor? Gimme a break, read and learn about empathy first and then we might talk about your so-called promising medical career

• Wow
Reactions: 17
On stories they talked about “It ends with us” and Kamri legit said “I didn’t like it, it is too cheesy”. I mean, yes a book can be badly written, you may not connect with the characters, heck you can get bored with its plot but there is no way you can describe domestic violence as cheesy. And this is someone who is studying to become a doctor? Gimme a break, read and learn about empathy first and then we might talk about your so-called promising medical career
The odds of her actually becoming a working doctor are slim. She likes the attention of being online in the spotlight. I don’t think she will make it in the real job world.

The odds of her actually becoming a working doctor are slim. She likes the attention of being online in the spotlight. I don’t think she will make it in the real job world.
Exactly, the way she's been acting on this trip where thare are supposed to advocate for period poverty but are instead taking a holiday, and taking pictures in places where it clearly states you are not allowed to.

Can someone please tell me how being on a steam train raising awareness for period poverty?

Reactions: 8
Exactly, the way she's been acting on this trip where thare are supposed to advocate for period poverty but are instead taking a holiday, and taking pictures in places where it clearly states you are not allowed to.

Can someone please tell me how being on a steam train raising awareness for period poverty?
I shall tell you how it works...
B&b are oblivious to how real people live.
1. Some influencers are so out of touch that they think everywhere tampons are available and known (tampons are freaking expensive)
2. If your going to help those really poor people who cant afford to buy pads every month go for sth like those pads that are said to be re-usable (not everyone can shove a tampon or menstrual cup up there, some have hymens)
3.b&b thinking holiday vlogs disguised as fundraisers are smart is stupid and people who dont see what a holiday this is are acting dumb or are merely following a cult
4. They didn't really think this through abt what to do on the trip and at this rate are just vlogging their holiday
Lastly, if i hear abt Bailey's period again after this I'm gonna block them since that's their specialty nowadays

Every single one of their vlogs starts with "days before Bailey gets her period".

We need to find a names for the "fans" are are blind to every tit this family does

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.