Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you have the money and resources for test prep is it really that impressive? Standardized testing favors the rich

Reactions: 14
Any one else annoyed by the increasingly clickbaity thumbnails ?
They’re doing nothing for views, I’m gonna watch it anyway because I have been enjoying the series but “flash flood warning” did duck all, “we got lost” try just missed the boardwalk, “we left the camera in NY” they left the camera in the RV and Asa had to Uber there and back, “they left Me” is the only legit one cause they accidentally forgot Asa but also nothing worth shouting about.

Attachments

They’re doing nothing for views, I’m gonna watch it anyway because I have been enjoying the series but “flash flood warning” did duck all, “we got lost” try just missed the boardwalk, “we left the camera in NY” they left the camera in the RV and Asa had to Uber there and back, “they left Me” is the only legit one cause they accidentally forgot Asa but also nothing worth shouting about.
I can't believe that the title of this video series is actually "Visiting all 50 states before my next period". This series should be called "Raising awareness for period poverty", or "fundraising to alleviate period poverty". NOT be about them having a holiday and Bailey having her period.

Reactions: 14
also is it just me or does anyone else feel like the quality of their thumbnails have gone down? i mean even i can make a better thumbnail than that and i have no experience with making thumbnails lol

Reactions: 8
The ACT scores are reasonably high due to the fact their high school makes them take all advanced “honors” courses as far as I know from that high school. Its a really good high school. People also pay to go there if they are out of district. So its not a surprise to me. Id be more interested in SAT scores if they took it. i took the ACT cause its more reading and math based.
Non American here! What is an Act score?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why B&B try to hide the fact that they’re LDS?
well they admitted it before in an earlier q & a but they want to appear as perfect influencers that are homophobic and the modesty thing or anything like that which is the opposite of LDS standards

Do you think anyone will donate the $20k or $50k for them to lose sleeping in the rv (besides Mindy)? I know it’s only been 1 week but I haven’t seen any brands donate, which is kind of strange. Maybe brands don’t want to support the McKnights
i just find it annoying that they DEMAND for that big of a donation not to make a difference in period poverty but just to make their trip interesting
like the average person is not that rich

Reactions: 11
This is what kamri said it was

so I’m guessing it’s like tests they do before they can be accepted?
Not Kamri showing off how smart she is in comparison to others. We get it you’re smart lol. Also once you get into college, your act scores really don’t matter. I haven’t needed or thought about it once since being accepted to college

Reactions: 5
Not Kamri showing off how smart she is in comparison to others. We get it you’re smart lol. Also once you get into college, your act scores really don’t matter. I haven’t needed or thought about it once since being accepted to college
I love that these are the questions they address instead of the valid criticisms. I guess they have all the people with critical thinking skills blocked.

Exactly. And her saying the average is 20 just screams, “Look how smart we are” They’re so full of themselves

Adding- they could have put the period alliance website or said that they’re raising donations… this just sounds like they want you to watch their trip on their YouTube channel

Attachments

Last edited:
Exactly. And her saying the average is 20 just screams, “Look how smart we are” They’re so full of themselves
based on how bad kamri said she was doing in some of her normal college science classes last year or so doesn’t scream smart to me lol

she hasn’t gotten into medical school yet and she hasn’t gone through any of that. Her basic degree she is getting, many people get the same degree. I’m not really impressed haha

Reactions: 6
I thought she had the same score as brooklyn and asa's was the highest score?

And not so subtly saying bailey is the least smart among them👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
based on how bad kamri said she was doing in some of her normal college science classes last year or so doesn’t scream smart to me lol

she hasn’t gotten into medical school yet and she hasn’t gone through any of that. Her basic degree she is getting, many people get the same degree. I’m not really impressed haha
Maybe this is too harsh. High school grades mean nothing and are not a direct correlation to how smart someone is. Lots of people do really well in high school and struggle a bit in college especially taking science. She's got a million jobs and is handling college and that's quite impressive to be fair. Afaik her college grades aren't bad either, it took some adapting like it does for most Freshmen and Sophomores even.
As wrong as this family has acted recently (which is a lot), I don't think this can be taken from her.

Reactions: 3

Adding- they could have put the period alliance website or said that they’re raising donations… this just sounds like they want you to watch their trip on their YouTube channel
I’m still stuck on the fact that they aren’t donating any of the money that they make from the series…. If they’re getting so many views, they should be making quite a bit of money off this series. Selfish not to donate any

Reactions: 12
I assumed that their yt proceeds would be donated, and that throughout the trip they would be giving out period supplies to people when I first heard about this. This is just a trip for youtube content without their entire family like as usual. Also they just point out period poverty as two main words every second just to show people "oh its not just a vacation, its an ending period poverty one".

I assumed the revenue would be donated too, but we have to remember that the twins have a home loan to pay off and furniture to buy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I assumed the revenue would be donated too, but we have to remember that the twins have a home loan to pay off and furniture to buy
They delete comments asking if they’re donating the ad sense and we all know what that means lolol.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.