Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even this they couldn't get right 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg 😅😳 Maybe shortage of feminine/menstrual products? Where is that college degree, ladies??? And agree with all. They should raise awareness through volunteering and donating themselves. Selfish of them to rely on fans to donate who are either too young to have their own income or are young adults struggling to pay rent.

Reactions: 9
they're at 66k dollars rn, the last time i checked it was in the 40s. was a 20k donation made?
their vlogs are plain boring right now, the big donations are all that can save them now (both for the entertainment and calling the trip a huge success becuz it doesnt look like brands are donating yet lmao). their videos are just ~hey watch me have fun and then laze around in the rv while my dad does the driving and my younger sister does all the editing

Reactions: 6
We’ll maybe they are raising money, but they sure aren’t raising awareness! Like someone else pointed out in the last thread, they don’t even correct the people who get their trivia questions wrong… how is that raising awareness?
They probably don't know the answers themselves. Bailey thinks the pull out method is birth control 🤣🤣🤣

If she’s so in love with Dakota why is she still making videos about her ex?
I wonder how she doesn't see the Hypocrisy in this video... "You're lucky I'm a private person" yep, so private you had to make a tiktok about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I shall tell you how it works...
B&b are oblivious to how real people live.
1. Some influencers are so out of touch that they think everywhere tampons are available and known (tampons are freaking expensive)
2. If your going to help those really poor people who cant afford to buy pads every month go for sth like those pads that are said to be re-usable (not everyone can shove a tampon or menstrual cup up there, some have hymens)
3.b&b thinking holiday vlogs disguised as fundraisers are smart is stupid and people who dont see what a holiday this is are acting dumb or are merely following a cult
4. They didn't really think this through abt what to do on the trip and at this rate are just vlogging their holiday
Lastly, if i hear abt Bailey's period again after this I'm gonna block them since that's their specialty nowadays
I thought about point 2 too, they should look into donating period underwear and cups? They're much cheaper in the long run, and if they're donated, they're cheaper for the person who receives them too - they don't need replacing for another few years.

If she’s so in love with Dakota why is she still making videos about her ex?
"THERAPUTIC". They're not the brightest crayons in the box, are they? It's therapeutic.

Reactions: 7
Not everyone can shove a tampon or menstrual cup up there, some have hymens
Sorry a little off topic but I just had to correct this.

While it’s true that some people can’t or don’t want to use tampons or cups, the hymen doesn’t actually prevent people from using those at all. For many people both those products can be used from their first period, it has nothing to do with virginity or the hymen.

Reactions: 17
Sorry a little off topic but I just had to correct this.

While it’s true that some people can’t or don’t want to use tampons or cups, the hymen doesn’t actually prevent people from using those at all. For many people both those products can be used from their first period, it has nothing to do with virginity or the hymen.
I didnt say it represents the virginity i said they have hymens meaning some hymens simply dont stretch as much as others, some women have had sex multiple times bt simply still have the hymen... actually there are 3types of hymen bt im not gonna go into details coz all i meant was not everyone has the ability to use them (i didnt think someone might think im talking abt virginity at all, sorry) oh and some women dont have a hymen at all... its all in the person's body hence i said not everyone has can use a tampon or menstrual cup since the video they did on periods and tampons they made it seem as if everyone can put stuff up there while some can't

I didnt say it represents the virginity i said they have hymens meaning some hymens simply dont stretch as much as others, some women have had sex multiple times bt simply still have the hymen... actually there are 3types of hymen bt im not gonna go into details coz all i meant was not everyone has the ability to use them (i didnt think someone might think im talking abt virginity at all, sorry) oh and some women dont have a hymen at all... its all in the person's body hence i said not everyone has can use a tampon or menstrual cup since the video they did on periods and tampons they made it seem as if everyone can put stuff up there while some can't
B&B are generally ignorant when it comes to their knowledge of the body (and many other things as well)...
They could offer period underwear as a long-term alternative to tampons and period cups.

Reactions: 6
B&B are generally ignorant when it comes to their knowledge of the body (and many other things as well)...
They could offer period underwear as a long-term alternative to tampons and period cups.
Exactly! They could do both and for those who can't use the cup they can have the underwear bt I have a feeling its gonna be pads and tampons mostly🤷‍♀️ idk why

Reactions: 1
Exactly! They could do both and for those who can't use the cup they can have the underwear bt I have a feeling its gonna be pads and tampons mostly🤷‍♀️ idk why
Me too. I don't think they'd use reusable products, they don't seem into sustainability at all nor do I expect they'd use these still slightly more 'niche' products.
Who knows if they're being sponsored by a pad/tampon company that donates supplies as well.

Reactions: 4
Me too. I don't think they'd use reusable products, they don't seem into sustainability at all nor do I expect they'd use these still slightly more 'niche' products.
Who knows if they're being sponsored by a pad/tampon company that donates supplies as well.
If they were sponsored we would have known already.
Fingers crossed if they aren't getting the reusable products that get sth abit expensive coz I've had a bad experience with a cheap pad once and I'm not sure if it was because i bought it coz it was an emergency and didn't have time to check it well plus i didnt have enough money for what i usually buy or it was just a terrible product and being cheap wasnt a factor or maybe it was just me

oh yeah sure thing you can relate to period poverty because you didn't have access to tampons on a flight...
*you could literally ask the flight staff, they almost always have some

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.