Brooklyn and Bailey #4 Bailey always bleeding, fan-base receding, Brooklyn divorce impeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh yeah sure thing you can relate to period poverty because you didn't have access to tampons on a flight...
*you could literally ask the flight staff, they almost always have some
Not sure why they think this is the same thing as people who actually face period poverty 🤦🏻‍♀️

PSA: now doing your hair and making in a moving RV, and blueberry picking is a way to raise period poverty awareness 🤯

Also, this photo of Bailey is giving Playboy magazine vibes. So much for being mormon

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Not sure why they think this is the same thing as people who actually face period poverty 🤦🏻‍♀️

PSA: now doing your hair and making in a moving RV, and blueberry picking is a way to raise period poverty awareness 🤯

Also, this photo of Bailey is giving Playboy magazine vibes. So much for being mormon
And i thought brooklyn is the one with sexy poses😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
oh yeah sure thing you can relate to period poverty because you didn't have access to tampons on a flight...
*you could literally ask the flight staff, they almost always have some
Their cult following will be like “omg you guys are doing God’s work”

Reactions: 2
If she’s so in love with Dakota why is she still making videos about her ex?
A lot of the comments on that tiktok are saying, “It’s about Brooks!” If I was him, I’d be mad. You don’t see him making petty TikTok’s about her. And let’s not forget about the video where she made Dakota react to her 10 dates and she was gagging at the part with Brooks.

In one of their recent videos, there was a pile of trash on the side of the road and Bailey says, “Look Brooklyn, there’s your ex!” To say that for their 7 million followers to hear is so childish. And Brooklyn chose to date him, so what does that say about her?

Reactions: 9
And let’s not forget about the video where she made Dakota react to her 10 dates and she was gagging at the part with Brooks.

In one of their recent videos, there was a pile of trash on the side of the road and Bailey says, “Look Brooklyn, there’s your ex!” To say that for their 7 million followers to hear is so childish. And Brooklyn chose to date him, so what does that say about her?
I have known girls who have been broken up
with and have been devastated by the breakup & then their way of coping with it is by bashing their ex, even though they were head over heals for him prior to the breakup. I definitely think this is that: Brooklyn is trying to rid her feelings for Brooks by degrading him, instead of acknowledging that she has fond feelings for him but they’re no longer together. I’m not saying she’s still in love with him, but I am saying that she hasn’t learned how to healthily move on from him

Yeah, she definitely lost out on that. I bet he didnt want any part of the mindy cult after he realized what they are about lol and no temple wedding…
Re: Brooks. Didn’t he ask her to marry him? Shouldn’t we be assuming that? Based on what Bailey said in that one insta story where Brooklyn talked about her life not needing to be shared online (lol what a joke), Bailey says something along the lines of “we’ve said no before” in regards to someone asking Brooklyn to marry them. It has to be Brooks considering only he and Parker are her long term exes. So like……. I think he was in for the long haul, but probably in retrospect looks back and it thankful that they didn’t get married.

But why did they say no to him? Was he too Mormon for them and Brooklyn needed more freedom? The world may never know

with and have been devastated by the breakup & then their way of coping with it is by bashing their ex, even though they were head over heals for him prior to the breakup. I definitely think this is that: Brooklyn is trying to rid her feelings for Brooks by degrading him, instead of acknowledging that she has fond feelings for him but they’re no longer together. I’m not saying she’s still in love with him, but I am saying that she hasn’t learned how to healthily move on from him

Re: Brooks. Didn’t he ask her to marry him? Shouldn’t we be assuming that? Based on what Bailey said in that one insta story where Brooklyn talked about her life not needing to be shared online (lol what a joke), Bailey says something along the lines of “we’ve said no before” in regards to someone asking Brooklyn to marry them. It has to be Brooks considering only he and Parker are her long term exes. So like……. I think he was in for the long haul, but probably in retrospect looks back and it thankful that they didn’t get married.

But why did they say no to him? Was he too Mormon for them and Brooklyn needed more freedom? The world may never know
And hes married now so she is just trying to get married as fast as possible to try to keep up and make it look like she is happy without him.

Oh gosh so now they have to resort to their OWN company to donate 20k to make their youtube videos more interesting. Did yall see mindy’s recent ig story?? LOL it doesn’t seem like Mindy cares if the money helps the cause, she just wants them to get the rv taken away…

Reactions: 5
And hes married now so she is just trying to get married as fast as possible to try to keep up and make it look like she is happy without him.

Oh gosh so now they have to resort to their OWN company to donate 20k to make their youtube videos more interesting. Did yall see mindy’s recent ig story?? LOL it doesn’t seem like Mindy cares if the money helps the cause, she just wants them to get the rv taken away…
They are probably not getting enough views and had to make it "interesting". Also, why did she tag B&B in the stories? Wouldn't they see it, and if she had blocked them from this story, what's the point.
Isn't hairitage her company? Why does she need approval?

Reactions: 4
lol at least she realises that we are all getting pretty bored with their regular videos.

They are probably not getting enough views and had to make it "interesting". Also, why did she tag B&B in the stories? Wouldn't they see it, and if she had blocked them from this story, what's the point.
Isn't hairitage her company? Why does she need approval?
maybe just to redirect followers onto b&b's insta, in case there are people who follow her and not them. i think its more of a shoutout, since she would have blocked so they obviously cant repost

A lot of the comments on that tiktok are saying, “It’s about Brooks!” If I was him, I’d be mad. You don’t see him making petty TikTok’s about her. And let’s not forget about the video where she made Dakota react to her 10 dates and she was gagging at the part with Brooks.

If Brooks made a video gagging at Brooklyn their fans would be dragging him through the mud. Neither of the twins seem really mature tbh.

I don’t get how Dakota would get their approval but not Brooks lmao. Probably got pressured into saying yes since they didn’t wait until marriage and are now rushing.

Reactions: 6
If Brooks made a video gagging at Brooklyn their fans would be dragging him through the mud. Neither of the twins seem really mature tbh.

I don’t get how Dakota would get their approval but not Brooks lmao. Probably got pressured into saying yes since they didn’t wait until marriage and are now rushing.
They've never been mature and i think its from their own mentality and nothing to do with privilege

If they didn't wait till marriage they should just own up to it. You decided to have sex and consented to it, why cover it up? This is why it's always best for a person to decide for themselves to wait and not go at it as if its a trend news flash* it's not... 😒🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
6E91F3F7-A80E-4011-A796-3015FFBDF213.jpeg

they all make millions but rylan has to pay for her own college and trip?? Let me guess, shes working for her sisters and mom? Cause she can’t get out of the cult. Im pretty sure baylor had to have paid b&b to go there, they always posted them online to get recruitment.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
they all make millions but rylan has to pay for her own college and trip?? Let me guess, shes working for her sisters and mom? Cause she can’t get out of the cult. Im pretty sure baylor had to have paid b&b to go there, they always posted them online to get recruitment.
the real question is whether b&b also had to work jobs and pay for themselves (we already know that the answer is no)

Reactions: 5
the real question is whether b&b also had to work jobs and pay for themselves (we already know that the answer is no)
I guess their youtube “job” paid for it

Also, based on mindy’s ig story, they are blowing more money by flying in a “new crew” every week?? How is this a challenge

Reactions: 6
I get the feeling Rylan has to fund her own college because she didn't have her own channel, whereas the twins and Kamri do. I hope that's not the case, the McKnights are rich but they seem mean with it. Poor Rylan, Paisley and Daxton.

Reactions: 17
Maybe Brooks wanted her to change for him, like stop dressing skimpy and start wearing the weird mormon underwear after they got married? Something like that would have had a big effect on their online content and might explain Bailey and Mindy not wanting them to get married...

Maybe Brooks wanted her to change for him, like stop dressing skimpy and start wearing the weird mormon underwear after they got married? Something like that would have had a big effect on their online content and might explain Bailey and Mindy not wanting them to get married...
I dont understand the mormon underwear stuff. Ive seen people on tiktok talk about it, they say they dont even wear it when they wear workout clothes or whatnot. Im like how is that following the rules?? LOL then other people were like it makes sense why all the mormon momtok girls wear workout clothes all the time so they dont have to wear the mormon underwear LOL if they truly believed in their religion, wouldnt they have to be following the rules all the time?? Makes no sense. But yeah b&b’s clothing choices definitely do not comply thats for sure lol

Reactions: 3
I dont understand the mormon underwear stuff. Ive seen people on tiktok talk about it, they say they dont even wear it when they wear workout clothes or whatnot. Im like how is that following the rules?? LOL then other people were like it makes sense why all the mormon momtok girls wear workout clothes all the time so they dont have to wear the mormon underwear LOL if they truly believed in their religion, wouldnt they have to be following the rules all the time?? Makes no sense. But yeah b&b’s clothing choices definitely do not comply thats for sure lol
From what I know about these crazy undergarments that Mormons have to wear is that they have to wear them all the time. They can’t been shown because that wouldn’t be good. If you don’t wear them, than you aren’t connected to god. The undergarments if you were endowed into the church and going to have a temple wedding, going to a mission, and etc.. so Mindy has them but she never wears them, Shaun wears them and Dakota looks to me kinda stopped wear them too haha. So the outfits what Brooklyn and Bailey are wearing wouldn’t be worthy to have them. The only time, you can not wear them is working out( you’re choice) and taking a shower and swimming. Like it’s clearly you can tell someone is wearing them.. if they have a white shirt and tight pants. I only know this stuff by watching Jordan and McKays video.

Reactions: 3
So
From what I know about these crazy undergarments that Mormons have to wear is that they have to wear them all the time. They can’t been shown because that wouldn’t be good. If you don’t wear them, than you aren’t connected to god. The undergarments if you were endowed into the church and going to have a temple wedding, going to a mission, and etc.. so Mindy has them but she never wears them, Shaun wears them and Dakota looks to me kinda stopped wear them too haha. So the outfits what Brooklyn and Bailey are wearing wouldn’t be worthy to have them. The only time, you can not wear them is working out( you’re choice) and taking a shower and swimming. Like it’s clearly you can tell someone is wearing them.. if they have a white shirt and tight pants. I only know this stuff by watching Jordan and McKays video.
strange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.